forum

I am conducting a study

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Latest data shows that OT recently has experienced what is called a "Quality Depression". These events happen once every year or two normally with the arrival of a new OT denizen who thinks they can shitpost to their heart's desire. However, there is no new OT denizens who decided to open the floodgates recently, instead the old ones have opened them. Those individuals have been identified and are brought up around in the scientific community quiet a lot recently. It is believed these denizens have contracted a variant of a shitposting viral strand called Trashipitus-B. However, it is still unknown who is patient zero, but it is hypothesized that the OT community was infected long before it manifested and that an individual named Stefan carried the immunity against such pathogens kept them in check.

As a fellow researcher I need to take some samples and return them to the lab. I also would like to ask the following question to these individuals:

* DJ Enetro
* roshan117
* Canadian Baka
* Meah

What is you motivation for writing whatever pops in your mind even if it is so horrible it can poison others?

Now, it's not the end of the world. While this is the worst case outbreak in the recorded OT history, we are have the task force on standby to take care of this whenever it breaks out. I hope everyone has a safe thread!

Oh btw, thanks kai for filling in the climate neus while I do this research, much appreciated!
Meah
As the clock strikes at 12, an unknown force possesses me. I seriously have no idea what's happening. As I wake up, I visit OT and shit happened with my name tainted. No memories at all, I don't know what's happening within me. Please help me :c
Railey2
I am rank 500k and I can play HR with my eyes closed, every1
Meah
I am rank 43k std and I can't play while eating.

Btw, why u no ask blitz too :x Im triggered
Blitzfrog
No 1 blames de Cutie
johnmedina999
Please check me to see if I'm clean. I don't want to spread this illness everywhere I go.
Blitzfrog

johnmedina999 wrote:

Please check me to see if I'm clean. I don't want to spread this illness everywhere I go.
Your body is good, no STD anywhere

But your mental health isn't, you're a maniac
DeletedUser_6709840
I just do my best to avoid being a shitposter, but nothing stops me from replying to shitposts i can tolerate
kai99
what is the cure to this disease as of now? exterminate?
levesterz

kai99 wrote:

Nah just give me supporter and it will be cured(mine gonna end soon)
Foxtrot
What is you motivation for writing whatever pops in your mind even if it is so horrible it can poison others?
this question keeps me up at night
Blitzfrog

Foxtrot wrote:

Let it trot through your mind
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

i dont sleep so well at night
roshan117
Did i kill stefan whoops xd
kai99
oh rip
Topic Starter
abraker

Meah wrote:

As the clock strikes at 12, an unknown force possesses me. I seriously have no idea what's happening. As I wake up, I visit OT and shit happened with my name tainted. No memories at all, I don't know what's happening within me. Please help me :c
Trashipitus-B was suppressed until now, so there was little we could do about its symptoms. However, who was with you when you got possessed with this unkown force? It is best we quarantine the person and study how the disease develops.

kai99 wrote:

No cure as of May 2017. We are only now starting to understand how the virus works.

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I just do my best to avoid being a shitposter, but nothing stops me from replying to shitposts i can tolerate
Interesting. So it is upon being exposed to the content that makes you be overwhelmed by this strong desire?

Foxtrot wrote:

From what I have gathered, you haven't developed the full range of symptoms like others. It is recommended you go to our facilities to be quarantined and studied.
Foxtrot

abraker wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

From what I have gathered, you haven't developed the full range of symptoms like others. It is recommended you go to our facilities to be quarantined and studied.
that's not what i was saying

Blitzfrog wrote:

everything you say sounds so weird nowadays and you honestly disgust me
Edgar_Figaro
if the disease is potentially airborne and contagious perhaps a quarantine should
Be put into affect so the disease isn't further spread. I propose immediate creation of sub-forum that all infected individuals should post in to prevent the spread of contamination to the rest of OT!
DJ Enetro
I saw this last nigh but I didn't bother to reply until now. Anyway:

abraker wrote:

To be honest, it goes back to a line in the FFA Rap Battle Thread I created:

DJ Enetro wrote:

I'm gullible and act on instinct so come at me
The most important part that answers the question is the "act on instinct" section. I just speak my mind so

Even if [ Taiga ] criticizes me I still remain open to change nonetheless.
kai99
i think the disease is lan-borne.
show more