forum

Dawnsday's OT Laywer Services

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dawns
DAWNSDAY CRIMINAL FORUM ACTIVITY DEFENCE

CRIMINAL FORUM ACTIVITY LAW FIRM

Dawnsday Criminal Forum Activity Defence is a team of skilled criminal lawyers dedicated to smart, aggressive and strategic advocacy. Our practice areas include all criminal forum activity offences including (but not limited to!) chronic shitposting, spam offences, harassment offences, necropost offences and forum-based white collar crime. Recognized for defending some of OT's most notorious high-profile criminal cases, the lawyers at Dawnsday Criminal Forum Activity Defence are committed to providing their clients with a high-calibre, dynamic defence aimed at achieving successful results. Our lawyers have a combined background of impressive achievements and qualifications as well as a commitment to professional excellence, client services and expert legal advice*

* (results my vary when applied to real world scenarios)

Your defence team!

Dawnsday

Dawnsday believes that everyone is presumed innocent no matter what the charge and that it's her role to aggressively protect clients from osu!: Mods and the Crown prosecutor.

Caradine

L-a-m-e-y [ B ]

Would you like to be hired by Dawnsday Criminal Forum Activity Defence? Simply post an application in the thread below.

About us
Why Hire Dawnsday Criminal Forum Activity Defence Lawyers?
When your future and your freedom is on the line, our criminal forum activity defence lawyers, will fight aggressively on your behalf to protect you and your rights.

RESULTS.

The lawyers at Dawnsday Criminal Forum Activity Defence pride themselves in ensuring that every avenue of preparation and analysis is undertaken to ensure your rights are protected and you obtain the best possible result. Often as a result of this preparation your matters can be resolved without the need for a trial.

WE PRACTICE EXCLUSIVELY IN THE AREA OF CRIMINAL FORUM ACTIVITY LAW.

Criminal Forum Activity law is an expansive always-evolving area of law due to Off-Topic's metashifts. Our expertise in criminal forum activity law enables us to identify issues and potential defences in your case. Our knowledge of the law enables us to recognize instances in your case where your rights protected under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms to post freely have been violated resulting in the exclusion of evidence (including statements you have provided) seized by the nazi mods. We are also the only law firm to practice Forum law, this means we're the optimal choice for you to contact.

PAYMENT PLANS.

We offer a variety of fees. Our fees are reviewed with you in detail with no surprises. We offer affordable payment plan options and are able to arrange a payment structure that works for you.

Contact Us
Contact Us
We're here for all criminal forum activity offences. Don't hesitate to contact us by posting in the thread below or sending one of the lawyer's a PM on osu!
or any external means of contact you may have prior.
Caradine
can i also be laywer pls;w;
Zekks
Oh boy Phoenix Wright looks so cool here
johnmedina999
Hello, I'd like to hire a lawyer to help settle my case. Can we talk about the details to your services?
worst fl player
brb going back to Syria
Topic Starter
Dawns

johnmedina999 wrote:

Hello, I'd like to hire a lawyer to help settle my case. Can we talk about the details to your services?
Yessir we can, please fill me in with all of the current known details and I'll see what the firm can do for you
johnmedina999

Dawnsday wrote:

Yessir we can, please fill me in with all of the current known details and I'll see what the firm can do for you
Well, you see, me and a buddy of mine were recently killed in an attempt to kill two real, hardened criminals. We were merely minding our own businesses.
Now about the case: Flanster has already admitted he's guilty, but our case has come to a halt due to the fact that we cannot prove that we are innocent because we don't have any alibis.
What can you do for us to settle our case once and for all?
Flanster
oh drop it will you
abraker
I want to higher a lawyer too!

And a grammar nazi!
Topic Starter
Dawns
I'll read into the current court proceedings and represent the both of you.

Flanster, please do not interfere.
kai99

abraker wrote:

I want to higher a grammar nazi
ColdTooth
lock
worst fl player
Tbh fam I want to protect off topic from the dangerous memes out there

I'm in
Comfy Slippers
i dindu nuffin
Caradine