forum

OT Court I: abraker vs mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
On May 2, 2017 an evil act was committed by shooting two civilians, johnmedina999 and abraker while trying to get rid of the real perpetrators - roshan and Khelly. I am filing an OT law suit against the fiend who brutally shot me to bring my murder to justice.

My defence is a simple one, I was busy marking the threads with "ye olde OT" as I always do when the thread is as awful as shit. There was no need to shoot at me, I was simply doing my thing. Once a thread is created, it is anyone's pick to post in it. Is this saying that one cannot express their thoughts in any thread one may so choose limitlessly? Why impose a limit when it brings no additional damage?

I also argue that my posts were not just additions to the already existing spam. No, they were carefully crafted posts. The "ye olde OT" mark is no simple copy pasta. Within it resides a link, that connects the past horrible hells of OT to the present. It is my duty to connect the current residents of OT to the past so they may learn from the shit the has failed. The lowest history of OT.

Posting or no posting, there is also no difference in the mess caused by the initial criminals. Even if you claim my posts are spam, what are they compared to the initial spam caused by Roshan and Khelly? A simple delete thread action is not affected by the quantity of the posts there are in a thread. A simple flick of a finger remains the same, a flick.

So your honor, I argue my innocence before you. This was an unjust murder of me and another soul. The act of shooting me was akin to abuse of power, as if someone wanted to see me to my knees begging for my life and brutally murdered. This was the perfect opportunity to make it seem like it was justified, a civilian caught in a hell hole crossfire that is meant to be. No, the one who shot me knew very well that it is unjust and proceeded to kill anyone on sight.

That is all
-Makishima S-
No Tsundere rank = stay #TeamFlanser

SELLOUT!
Meah
Shall I perform a CPR on you?
Blitzfrog
Murder Reason: Spam
(Not a reason to silence)
Victim: Abraker
(Ok, a reason to silence)
Topic Starter
abraker
Alright people are getting noisy.

I call Johnmedina999 to the stand

John, please tell about that horrible day. What were you doing and what happened?
johnmedina999
Oh, it was horrible! A true display of tyrannical abuse of power!
Two days ago, I was minding my own business, casually strolling through the threads of OT, when suddenly roshan started to shoot his shit from his...his...his SHITPOSTING GUN!!! He was also holding a piece of corn, and it's face will haunt me in my nightmares forever!

abraker was there as well, trying to calm the situation down, but it was no use.
Eventually, some bystander called the cops, and threw a silence grenade at everyone in the area! I wasn't even doing anything wrong, I was minding my own business!

...when I woke up a few hours later, I was dead and found myself unable to express my feelings and tell MY side of the story. But here I am, and that stupid Flanster guy should be fired from his position as OT Sheriff!
Flanster
Fun fact: all this happened while I was asleep and at work. So don't blame me for anything.
And who is supposed to be the judge here?
Meah

Flanster wrote:

Fun fact: all this happened while I was asleep and at work. So don't blame me for anything.
There can only be one Febby
-Makishima S-
There can be only one judge:

Thank Mr Stefan
Topic Starter
abraker

Flanster wrote:

Perfect, you be the judge. Now the phrase "silence in the court" won't be taken lightly
Topic Starter
abraker
Johnmedina, Flanster has an alibi. Do you have proof he is lying?
johnmedina999
Who is Flanster's alibi?
And also, the accused cannot serve as judge. A different judge must be present.
Meah
Hi, I was with Flanster the whole time.
While at work I saw him with a pretty annoyed face, spamming clicks, saying "fuck this shit"
While at sleep his hands actively works and I think I saw OT
So I can assure that Flanster did nothing at all and is innocent.
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Who is Flanster's alibi?
All of us. We know flaster is inactive during the periods the crime took place since you would never see him during that time on weekdays. His claim that he was sleeping is also likely given the silence was made 11pm EST, which is
6 am in Bulgaria. He wouldn't take the time to clean the mess if he was getting ready for the day.
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

No, you are suspecting a jugde of murder. What is wrong with you!
Topic Starter
abraker

Meah wrote:

While at work I saw him with a pretty annoyed face, spamming clicks, saying "fuck this shit"
And why were you with him? More importantly, what were you doing?
Meah

abraker wrote:

Meah wrote:

And why were you with him?
I was threatened by the OT sheriff to come with him or else..
Topic Starter
abraker

Meah wrote:

I was threatened by the OT sheriff to come with him or else.
which OT sheriff?
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Meah wrote:

I was threatened by the OT sheriff to come with him or else.
which OT sheriff?
Me
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Who is Flanster's alibi?
All of us. We know flaster is inactive during the periods the crime took place since you would never see him during that time on weekdays. His claim that he was sleeping is also likely given the silence was made 11pm EST, which is
6 am in Bulgaria. He wouldn't take the time to clean the mess if he was getting ready for the day.
I would like to present a piece of evidence to the "judge".

This post is proof of Flanster's murder. His post was made at 6:07 AM Pacific Time, and because Bulgarian Time is 10 hours ahead,it was made 4:07 PM for Flan. Evidently he was wide awake when he threw the silence grenade.
show more