Topic Starter
Railey2
i'll answer all the questions that you never asked
Zain Sugieres
how do i ask a question
johnmedina999
Do you like neo-OT?
Serraionga
Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits?
Topic Starter
Railey2

Zain Sugieres wrote:

i wish rafis and me could become family. He's my idol, since i started playing this game i've always looked up to him and now i'm finally getting closer to his rank, so he has to notice me soon. But that's not enough for me. How can i make Rafis fall in love with me?
Thanks for your question.

Love is complicated and there's no guarantee that anyone will fall in love with you no matter what you do. But you can do things to increase your chances.

You should find out where he lives and throw rocks at his window, play him a song and throw roses up. What works in classic literature, should also work now. Good luck!
Topic Starter
Railey2

johnmedina999 wrote:

i want my shitposts to be better but i'm too lazy to write a post longer than one line. What can i do?
if you use reaction faces and gifs your posts will seem longer and more meaningful, even though you've actually just copy pasted on single link. Get a folder with le meme pics and you'll have a very stable career as a shitposter.
levesterz
so this is an ama?
Topic Starter
Railey2

Serraionga wrote:

¿Alguna vez has recogido pegatinas que están en las frutas? ¿Qué estoy haciendo con mi vida? ¿Qué es este temor existencial que estoy sintiendo?
Dude i can't speak spanish, please ask me something in my english
Topic Starter
Railey2

levesterz wrote:

i received a friends request from you about 5 months ago and didn't accept it because i love TOYING WITH PEOPLES HEARTS. What other ways are there to make you feel miserable?
;_;
Zain Sugieres
are you gay
Endaris
I never asked you what your ambitious goal was.
Rurree
what does your girlfriend look like
Serraionga
Blitzfrog
What do you look like, describe
Meah
Marry me?
Aomi

Madvillain wrote:

what does your girlfriend look like
like me xoxo

OT: when will u change ur ava :thinking:
Topic Starter
Railey2

Zain Sugieres wrote:

i'm feeling kind of troubled lately, every night when i go to sleep i can only think of rafis and his warm embrace. We're always hugging in my dreams and he's licking my earlobes and his tongue feels so good, urgh i don't know what this is. This feeling i can't describe. Do you know what it is?
true gay love

Endaris wrote:

I never asked you what your ambitious goal was.
oh boy you're right, you really didn't! i was so surprised when you didn't because i was almost trying to bait you into asking.
But maybe you just missed the opportunity, i really don't know what exactly happened.
Could have been a nice topic, i think. That's why i wanted you to ask, but then you didn't so we just talked about something else and that was ok too, so no worries.

Serraionga wrote:

¿Por qué existen diferentes idiomas? Tal vez los seres humanos siempre estarán separados de esa manera. Definido por sus diferencias, no por sus similitudes. ¿El sufrimiento terminará alguna vez?
???
kai99
where did your username come from?
Meah
Last time I've had a good convo about is about some diseases, are you interested on becoming a doctor?
Endaris
I think never doesn't have to stay never. Just not this week, there's so much to do x.x
show more