forum

[Archived] Is Osu! requesting for account verification weekly normal?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Ping]
Problem Details:

Osu! is requesting verification for my account every week (it pops up most of the time when I add friend, and I add friend every week)
I wanna know if this is normal? or is something wrong?

osu! version: 20170222.3 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Are you logging in from different locations or IP's often? Different computers?

I'd check to see if you have a Dynamic IP, as that can sometimes cause this to happen.
Topic Starter
[Ping]

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Are you logging in from different locations or IP's often? Different computers?

I'd check to see if you have a Dynamic IP, as that can sometimes cause this to happen.
I have a static ip, but I often login to Osu! website on mobile, so I guess that's the reason.

Thank you for responding and I also want to know if something like this can be fixed without me stop logging into Osu! website on my mobile, because I don't wanna go into my email to copy the code and verify the account so often. If it can't be fixed, then I guess I will try not to login to Osu! website on mobile.
Dntm8kmeeatu
It shouldn't really cause a verification request as often if you use the same devices. Are you using Mobile internet service? Those have a tendency to cause more verification request. So if you are, try using Wifi instead.
Topic Starter
[Ping]

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

It shouldn't really cause a verification request as often if you use the same devices. Are you using Mobile internet service? Those have a tendency to cause more verification request. So if you are, try using Wifi instead.
okay thank you I will use my wifi when I login to osu! website on my mobile.