forum

tomppabeats - the girl next door

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cheesecake

Rizen wrote:

[Storyboard]

1. It seems you have left residual files in the mapset; blur.png, bright.png, black.png and white.png do not appear to be in use I deleted those when I made it but I guess Togetic still has them, @Togetic delete them!
  2. burst.png may be too big (in dimensions) according to the first storyboarding rule This was taken from a ranked map (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/151720) so I'm not quite sure about that, if it does need to change it's quite easy to do so we'll see
Thanks
Topic Starter
Togetic

Rizen wrote:

[Storyboard]

1. It seems you have left residual files in the mapset; blur.png, bright.png, black.png and white.png do not appear to be in use deleted
  2. burst.png may be too big (in dimensions) according to the first storyboarding rule
    what Cheesecake said

[Easy]

1. Maybe consider enabling the epilepsy warning as the storyboard does flash whoops i thought i did this
  2. 00:13:595 - It would be nice if the drum sounds at these ticks were hitsounded with, for example, the drum whistle, or even a lowered volume clap? fixed because this has been said before
  3. 00:31:995 (1,2) - inconsistent DS fixed
  4. 00:27:195 (2) - This slider looks out of place for some reason... Maybe because it's overlap with slider 1 is the only overlap where the slider ends do not overlap? I would recommend keeping the same overlap style as 00:14:395 (2,1) - for consistency sake fixed
  5. 00:31:995 (1) - Would move a little bit more to the left so it looks more even between 00:30:395 (2,1) - . When I rotate it so slider 2 is flat, slider 1 isn't moved over to the left a bit more

[Who... is she?]

1. Same thing about the epilepsy warning and the drum sounds same as easy diff
  2. The spacing seems to be a bit wacky on this difficulty... e.g. from the placement at 00:12:795 (1,2,1,2,3) - , I assume you increase spacing with each slider, but that changes at 00:19:195 (1,2,1,2,3) - so it stays the same I tried to make everything seem a bit more consitently spaced with the music
  3. Another spacing thing I find inconsistent is that 00:12:795 (1,2,1) - and 00:25:595 (1,2,1) - both follow the same music piece but have different spacings for both. The difficulty is rather short, so consistency is a rather important for the difficulty to make sense. ^
  4. 00:43:995 (1,1) - This spacing is rather large compared to all the other ones (also considering this is close to the end of the difficulty). I suggest lowering the spacingfixed
  5. 00:41:595 (3) - This slider is just so long and plain, maybe make it an s slider? I like the long slider personally and i'm not the hugest fan of the S slider

Short song means short mod
Good luck!
Thank you very very much for the mod. Especially pointing out the SB stuff since i most likely wouldn't have noticed haha.
Naidaaka
Hi from #modreqs :)

Since i've seen that the mapset is alright in it's acutal status, there's pretty much nothing important to do imo (well, short song, 1.79 stars diff max so it is :D)

I will suggest those things:

Put the Timing point at the first note, there's no reason to put it at the start (00.00.000) when the map starts at 00:12:795 at the Easy diff and at 00:11:195 at the Who... Is she
(Maybe put it on 00:11:195 since it has to be the same for both diffs)

Who...Is She:

00:28:795 (3) - Maybe make the last part of this slider parallel with 00:27:995 (2) - something like this:

00:44:795 (1) - Same here:

00:47:995 (3) - And maybe move this slider so it doesn't overlap with 00:46:261 (2,1) -

Well, that's all i can say ahah, the last thing i have to do is to say Good Luck with ranking! :)
Topic Starter
Togetic

Naidaaka wrote:

Hi from #modreqs :)

Since i've seen that the mapset is alright in it's acutal status, there's pretty much nothing important to do imo (well, short song, 1.79 stars diff max so it is :D)

I will suggest those things:

Put the Timing point at the first note, there's no reason to put it at the start (00.00.000) when the map starts at 00:12:795 at the Easy diff and at 00:11:195 at the Who... Is she
(Maybe put it on 00:11:195 since it has to be the same for both diffs) i would much rather have it at the start instead because it's simple for me, maybe if i get more complaints i'll change

Who...Is She:

00:28:795 (3) - Maybe make the last part of this slider parallel with 00:27:995 (2) - something like this: already blanketing so i don't think its necessary

00:44:795 (1) - Same here:this one looks weird flowing into the next sliders imo

00:47:995 (3) - And maybe move this slider so it doesn't overlap with 00:46:261 (2,1) - fixed

Well, that's all i can say ahah, the last thing i have to do is to say Good Luck with ranking! :)
Thank you for the mod! Although short, it was helpful!
Bonsai
Hey there, from #modreqs! :D

General
  1. To clear things up that I read in some of the previous mods: There are no such strict rules about spacing for lower (Easy-)diffs - Your spacing should of course be understandable and avoid confusion, which is why the guideline exists, but it is still totally allowed to slightly alter the spacing by a bit to emphasize certain things, as long as it is systematic and not confusing - For example, you might as well space those major downbeats like 00:17:595 (2,1) - 00:23:995 (2,1) - etc with x1,1 instead of x1,0 because that would not be confusing at all since the rhythm is very simple and even beginners are able to move their mouse faster than the standard SV ^^ (ofc I don't know how the map was before those mods, I'm just describing an example so there aren't any misconceptions) - Or, for example, you could even make the SV slightly decrease at 00:44:795 (1,2,3,1,2) so it fits with the fade-out, I think this would be a very fitting way to do it, because it would be somewhat noticable at the end, but visually it still looks the same, so it's not confusing at all
  2. Also, overlaps like 00:20:795 (2,3,1) in the Easy are no problem at all either, why should they, don't worry ^^
  3. Oh and the timing point can stay where it is too, doesn't matter at all
  4. I definitely think that you'll need another diff between those two, the higher one essentially uses gameplay-elements that usually only appear in Insane-diffs (major anti-jumps and SV-changes) and there is much room for a diff between that - The Easy uses barely any 1/2s while the higher diff uses a lot of 1/6s and also big 1/6-slider-jumps - If you want, I would like to try a diff between those :D
Easy
  1. 00:27:195 (2) - Seems like you forgot to set this one to Drum-sampleset since it's the only slider like that, especially the slider sounds really unfitting ^^
Who... Is She

1. Personally I'm not really a big fan of the custom diffname, it's not that catchy / a pain to refer to (hence I always just write "the higher diff") and it kinda destroys the integrity of the mapset bc it looks really weird to me when there are only two diffs, one of them being default and the other one completely custom with no resemblence to anything difficulty-like at all :/
  2. I really strongly recommend doing that decreasing-SV-thing that I mentioned in the first general post in this diff, it has so many high-level-gameplay-elements that it makes me really wonder why you didn't do that yet, bc it would really fit the song and not be confusing or anything, it would just make the end of the map feel more natural instead of "It's mapped until a certain spot and then ends there", it would make the map fade-out according to the song ^^
  3. I'm kinda indecisive what to think about the anti-jumps, they feel like a nice gimmick but I don't really see the musical justification for them bc it requires the player to switch between different movement-speeds even though the music stays very continuous, like, the sounds that 00:15:995 (3) is mapped to doesn't end at its tail, the strings continue to hold their note, but the player is basically forced to stay still and I don't see much sense in that
    It also bothers me a bit that they are so inconsistent from each other bc the first one is spaced x1,0 but then the following ones vary seemingly randomly between around x0,5 x0,75 and x0,6; it doesn't make any sense to me and most places don't have any special visual pattern that couldn't have been done with consistent spacing for all of them, or with simply normal spacing at the other end of the slider (what I mean by that is that for example 00:19:195 (1,2,1) might as well be mapped like this etc)
  4. Also I don't really see why you overmap the tails of 00:15:195 (2) - 00:27:995 (2) by letting them end on the red tick instead of ending them according to the rhythm of the song ( = 1/4 later at the blue tick), the song is already pretty monotonous so if I were you I'd use every opportunity to create a bit more variety instead of making the map's rhythms more monotonous than the song ^^
  5. Starting the diff so early seems actually rather random again even though you probably wanted to avoid that, I feel like just starting it on the downbeat would feel more natural, but ofc that's just a matter of taste ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
Togetic

Bonsai wrote:

Hey there, from #modreqs! :D

General
  1. To clear things up that I read in some of the previous mods: There are no such strict rules about spacing for lower (Easy-)diffs - Your spacing should of course be understandable and avoid confusion, which is why the guideline exists, but it is still totally allowed to slightly alter the spacing by a bit to emphasize certain things, as long as it is systematic and not confusing - For example, you might as well space those major downbeats like 00:17:595 (2,1) - 00:23:995 (2,1) - etc with x1,1 instead of x1,0 because that would not be confusing at all since the rhythm is very simple and even beginners are able to move their mouse faster than the standard SV ^^ (ofc I don't know how the map was before those mods, I'm just describing an example so there aren't any misconceptions) - Or, for example, you could even make the SV slightly decrease at 00:44:795 (1,2,3,1,2) so it fits with the fade-out, I think this would be a very fitting way to do it, because it would be somewhat noticable at the end, but visually it still looks the same, so it's not confusing at all I don't know why i didn't reduce the sv as the song fades out. Good idea!
  2. Also, overlaps like 00:20:795 (2,3,1) in the Easy are no problem at all either, why should they, don't worry ^^ okay thank god i didn't want to have to change the ds a bunch
  3. Oh and the timing point can stay where it is too, doesn't matter at all oh i already retimed it thats probably why it seems correct
  4. I definitely think that you'll need another diff between those two, the higher one essentially uses gameplay-elements that usually only appear in Insane-diffs (major anti-jumps and SV-changes) and there is much room for a diff between that - The Easy uses barely any 1/2s while the higher diff uses a lot of 1/6s and also big 1/6-slider-jumps - If you want, I would like to try a diff between those :D feel free to make a diff :]
Easy
  1. 00:27:195 (2) - Seems like you forgot to set this one to Drum-sampleset since it's the only slider like that, especially the slider sounds really unfitting ^^ Whoops.. Fixed!
Who... Is She

1. Personally I'm not really a big fan of the custom diffname, it's not that catchy / a pain to refer to (hence I always just write "the higher diff") and it kinda destroys the integrity of the mapset bc it looks really weird to me when there are only two diffs, one of them being default and the other one completely custom with no resemblence to anything difficulty-like at all :/ That's sorta what i thought too at first, but I think it isn't the most important thing to change.
  2. I really strongly recommend doing that decreasing-SV-thing that I mentioned in the first general post in this diff, it has so many high-level-gameplay-elements that it makes me really wonder why you didn't do that yet, bc it would really fit the song and not be confusing or anything, it would just make the end of the map feel more natural instead of "It's mapped until a certain spot and then ends there", it would make the map fade-out according to the song ^^ fixed, but i didn't do the same exact sv changes as the example
  3. I'm kinda indecisive what to think about the anti-jumps, they feel like a nice gimmick but I don't really see the musical justification for them bc it requires the player to switch between different movement-speeds even though the music stays very continuous, like, the sounds that 00:15:995 (3) is mapped to doesn't end at its tail, the strings continue to hold their note, but the player is basically forced to stay still and I don't see much sense in that
    It also bothers me a bit that they are so inconsistent from each other bc the first one is spaced x1,0 but then the following ones vary seemingly randomly between around x0,5 x0,75 and x0,6; it doesn't make any sense to me and most places don't have any special visual pattern that couldn't have been done with consistent spacing for all of them, or with simply normal spacing at the other end of the slider (what I mean by that is that for example 00:19:195 (1,2,1) might as well be mapped like this etc) Well i wanted to avoid having especially long slider. Also, the drum sound at the end of sliders like 00:15:995 (3) - justify where the slider ends nvm fixed what you actually meant lol
  4. Also I don't really see why you overmap the tails of 00:15:195 (2) - 00:27:995 (2) by letting them end on the red tick instead of ending them according to the rhythm of the song ( = 1/4 later at the blue tick), the song is already pretty monotonous so if I were you I'd use every opportunity to create a bit more variety instead of making the map's rhythms more monotonous than the song ^^ I'll change this if i get more complaints, but for the time being i don't want to have overly long sliders. Also, the sliders snapped to the red tick sounds fine to me... Strange.
  5. Starting the diff so early seems actually rather random again even though you probably wanted to avoid that, I feel like just starting it on the downbeat would feel more natural, but ofc that's just a matter of taste ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think this is a matter of preference. While i don't think it's necessary to change, I am open to try changing it if i get more complaints.
Thank you so much for the mod! I really like how in-depth it was. I was able to understand each comment you made easily, so it was quite helpful!
Yanterko
Hello!

I made a GD for this map and changed the tags.

Heres a link to this map with my GD. (First delete your set then download my mapset)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojr4d7trtifl0 ... 9.osz?dl=0

I also fixed the Kiai conflicts.

Thanks and move on with your day! :)
Topic Starter
Togetic

yanterko3915 wrote:

Hello!

I made a GD for this map and changed the tags.

Heres a link to this map with my GD. (First delete your set then download my mapset)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojr4d7trtifl0 ... 9.osz?dl=0

I also fixed the Kiai conflicts.

Thanks and move on with your day! :)
Sorry but i wasn't really accepting anymore gds. I would rather someone ask first also. I appreciate the fact that you made a diff for this mapset, but I can't accept it. I truly am sorry but thank you anyways!
Yanterko
okay
Yanterko
bye
Cheesecake
dont just give people you don't know random gd's :(
Topic Starter
Togetic

Cheesecake wrote:

dont just give people you don't know random gd's :(
Sotarks
f a i r y f l y i n g
Topic Starter
Togetic

Sotarks wrote:

f a i r y f l y i n g
thanks for the mod!
intiaz
alright lets go

Who.... is She?:
nothing wrong with this diff, nice job!

Bonsai's Normal:
first off, cs cannot be 4. make it 3.5 or lower
00:28:795 - a note like this shouldn't be here in a normal diff
00:38:261 - ^
00:39:995 - don't make the slider appear so fast after the other one. move it a little farther from the last one on the timeline (adjustments may have to be made for this)
00:41:728 - ^
00:44:795 - ^
00:46:395 - ^

Easy:
nothing wrong with this one either, excellent job!

and that's it, hopefully this is helpful 8-)
Topic Starter
Togetic

Nyantiaz wrote:

alright lets go

Who.... is She?:
nothing wrong with this diff, nice job!

Bonsai's Normal:
first off, cs cannot be 4. make it 3.5 or lower
00:28:795 - a note like this shouldn't be here in a normal diff
00:38:261 - ^
00:39:995 - don't make the slider appear so fast after the other one. move it a little farther from the last one on the timeline (adjustments may have to be made for this)
00:41:728 - ^
00:44:795 - ^
00:46:395 - ^

Easy:
nothing wrong with this one either, excellent job!

and that's it, hopefully this is helpful 8-)
Thanks for the mod!!
Bonsai

Nyantiaz wrote:

Bonsai's Normal:
first off, cs cannot be 4. make it 3.5 or lower tip for your future modding: provide reasoning. CS has no reason not to be 4. The only possible reason would be that it would make a better CS-spread for this set if it were 3.5, but that's not a necessity at all. Right now, the difficulty scales extremely well in this set imo (if anything, the highest diff is severely underrated by the starrating) - Easy doesn't need any aiming at all, while highest diff need a lot of aiming, so this is a nice compromise
00:28:795 - a note like this shouldn't be here in a normal diff This already got introduced at a much less-dense part, at 00:15:195 (3,1) - In my opinion, players have to learn certain patterns somewhere, so since this is a really slow and easy map I think it fits quite well to introduce this in this diff so they can learn it here and then move to harder maps that challenge them in many other ways already
00:38:261 - ^ ^
00:39:995 - don't make the slider appear so fast after the other one. move it a little farther from the last one on the timeline (adjustments may have to be made for this) That wouldn't make any musical sense at all - The gameplay of these 1/6-gaps is basically the same as for the 1/4-gaps, if someone can play the 1/4s they can also play 1/6s at this low BPM. Also, I'm surprised you're pointing out all the places where only one note is clickable since the previous one is just a slidertail, instead of pointing out the one place where it's actually to consecutive clickable 1/6-notes 00:38:261 (1,2) - ^^
00:41:728 - ^ ^
00:44:795 - ^ ^
00:46:395 - ^ ^ (another tip for your future modding: When you pointed out an issue that affects the whole map, just add smth like "applies to similar patterns too", or just list all of those places in one chain in the first place, it would make your mod look much more professional ^^
thx for taking a look at it!
Affirmation
random mod from #modreqs.

[General]
In ranking creteria, the map's drain should be more than 80% in the song. but yourr drain time is Not 80%. You should cut the mp3 file,

[Easy]
00:14:395 (2,1) - this overlap looks really bad, could you avoid this?
00:17:595 (2,1) - ^
00:25:595 (1,2,1) - ^(It means same with above.)
00:31:995 - why this is kiai?
00:39:995 (2,1) - avoid overlap..
00:49:595 (2) - ctrl j could be better for flow.

[Normal]
check the tags
00:22:395 (1) - why you ifnored so many beats like 00:23:195 - 00:23:195 - 00:24:395 - ? I think you should add more beats.
00:25:595 (1) - check the DS, It is 1.36x.
00:31:995 (1) - stack looks awkward, too. I think you should put them away.

[who is she]
turn on the "Epilepsy warning"
00:11:595 (2,1,1) - DS looks difficuly, Could you make same Ds with 00:11:195 (1,2) - ?
totally Not bad, but I think Sv changiong is too difficult.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Togetic

Neoskylove wrote:

random mod from #modreqs.

[General]
In ranking creteria, the map's drain should be more than 80% in the song. but yourr drain time is Not 80%. You should cut the mp3 file,

[Easy]
00:14:395 (2,1) - this overlap looks really bad, could you avoid this? i would have to adjust the ds for the rest of the map no thanks
00:17:595 (2,1) - ^ ^
00:25:595 (1,2,1) - ^(It means same with above.) ^
00:31:995 - why this is kiai? the kiai fountain is to emphasis the music after the second of silence
00:39:995 (2,1) - avoid overlap.. :[
00:49:595 (2) - ctrl j could be better for flow. aesthetically it isn't very appealing and i don't think it makes a huge flow difference but i'll change if there are any other complaints about it

[who is she]
turn on the "Epilepsy warning" whoops thought i did
00:11:595 (2,1,1) - DS looks difficuly, Could you make same Ds with 00:11:195 (1,2) - ?
uhh
totally Not bad, but I think Sv changiong is too difficult.

Good luck!
Thank you for the mod! I really appreciate it!
Bonsai

Neoskylove wrote:

random mod from #modreqs. WHOO #modreqs \o/

[Normal]
check the tags oh
00:22:395 (1) - why you ifnored so many beats like 00:23:195 - 00:23:195 - 00:24:395 - ? I think you should add more beats. Because I wanted to focus on the strings more, as it's quite 'special' that they hold their first note so long, and then fade out a bit, so I made it less dense - The song is repeating itself three times in pmuch the exact same way, so I made it a bit more interesting by using different rhythms each time, starting with low density and then going to higher density
00:25:595 (1) - check the DS, It is 1.36x. So? That's not a problem at all since it's not effectively more difficult to play as the time-interval is so big, Normal-players aren't that bad at aiming ^^ And I used ~x1,3 for all 1/1-gaps, so those x0,06 aren't standing out in any ways, it's just placed like that to 'blanket' with that edge of the big slider
00:31:995 (1) - stack looks awkward, too. I think you should put them away. Spacing it out would make this part like every other convenient part, but there is something very special happening here, a full stop in the music, so I made the player stop too, there's no other way to emphasize it at this diff-level, and I'm quite satisfied with it
thanks!
@Togetic: Can you just copy your tags to my diff? Seems unnecessary to post my whole code here just for that ^^
Ashton
[general]

from #modreqs

remove SB\girl next door.jpg from SB folder, you don't actually use it in your SB and also it's in your song folder twice!

Storyboard image file dimensions are more than allowed maximum (640x1440 or 1920x480 for scrolling images) or (1366x768)
SB\burst.png (1100x1100)

make them all the same

[hardest diff]

00:27:195 (1,2,3) - there really is no need for sharp triangles for such a calm song
00:31:195 (1,1) - all the other times you've been doing these, it hasn't been a straight flow but rather an overlap or circular flow, please make this circular
00:37:595 (1) - this can overlap more for flow + difficulty reasons
00:41:595 (3) - just a straight slider? Boring.
00:41:595 (3,1) - awkward overlap
00:50:395 (1) - move up more for flow

[Bonsai's Normal]

00:25:595 (1) - maybe add two normal anchors on each side of the red anchor to make a softened point?
00:27:995 (3,1) - this rhythm is probably too hard for this sr
00:30:795 (4,1) - anti jump may confuse players

[Easy]

00:14:395 (2,1) - this is a no for overlap

it's a good diff...

Good luck with finding BN
Topic Starter
Togetic

Whirl wrote:

[general]

from #modreqs

remove SB\girl next door.jpg from SB folder, you don't actually use it in your SB and also it's in your song folder twice! I actually have no idea about anything regarding storyboarding, so I might have to ask cheesecake. It might be something super easy and obvious but I literally am so dumb when it comes to this stuff, haha.

Storyboard image file dimensions are more than allowed maximum (640x1440 or 1920x480 for scrolling images) or (1366x768)
SB\burst.png (1100x1100) This was from another map, so I really don't think that this is a huge deal.

make them all the same

[hardest diff]

00:27:195 (1,2,3) - there really is no need for sharp triangles for such a calm song Triangles?
00:31:195 (1,1) - all the other times you've been doing these, it hasn't been a straight flow but rather an overlap or circular flow, please make this circular This was to put emphasis on the silence. I don't see a reason to make this slider curved when it is meant to represent a silent section.
00:37:595 (1) - this can overlap more for flow + difficulty reasons Well this was just trying to keep consistent with the ds. I don't think it is necessary to change this really but I wouldn't be COMPLETELY opposed to changing it.
00:41:595 (3) - just a straight slider? Boring. Fixed to wave slider kinda like Rizen suggested.
00:41:595 (3,1) - awkward overlap Fixed?? I don't really know what overlap was ever there, haha.
00:50:395 (1) - move up more for flow I want to keep this because it flows right off of the slider, and I don't want to space it out more considering the song ends there.

[Easy]

00:14:395 (2,1) - this is a no for overlap If I were to change this, then I would more so be obligated to "fix" the other overlaps in this map. The overlaps are kinda stylistic and they are spaced far enough for them to make complete sense.

it's a good diff... Thanks :]

Good luck with finding BN Only time will tell...
Thank you so much for the mod! I appreciate the time and effort.
Cheesecake

Whirl wrote:

[general]remove SB\girl next door.jpg from SB folder, you don't actually use it in your SB and also it's in your song folder twice! yes togetic delet this

SB\burst.png (1100x1100) What Togetic said it's already in a ranked map so we'll see
Bonsai

Whirl wrote:

from #modreqs whoo \o/

[Bonsai's Normal]

00:25:595 (1) - maybe add two normal anchors on each side of the red anchor to make a softened point? inscutrictions unclear jk lol, but actually I wanna keep it exactly like this bc the first half of the slider is parallel to the second-to-last section of 00:22:395 (1) and the second half is orthogonal to that slider and also kinda does a blanket-thingy, changing anything would mess that up ^^
00:27:995 (3,1) - this rhythm is probably too hard for this sr uhh dunno whether this is the timestamp you wanted, that rhythm occurs earlier already and there's also a lot of much harder rhythms lel - anyways, SR is completely irrelevant, just judge a diff for what it is instead of its SR, and imo it fits very well spread-wise ^^
00:30:795 (4,1) - anti jump may confuse players yeah, but this is an opportunity for them to learn it - It's just 15 seconds into a 30-sec-map, so retrying isn't a huge deal, and the hardest diff uses anti-jumps excessively, so I 'introduce' a more harmless version of it here ('harmless' bc the stack forces the player to look at approach circle, whereas being sligthly spaced out it would suggest a certain time-gap) - And it's really the only way to express this stop in the music xd
Cheesecake
hey bonsai what do you think about that 1100x1100 sprite
Bonsai

Cheesecake wrote:

hey bonsai what do you think about that 1100x1100 sprite
I don't really know, but couldn't you just simply make it smaller and then scale it in the SB? I don't think that would be recognizable at all lel
Liyac
who is she
Topic Starter
Togetic

Californian wrote:

who is she
Renumi

Togetic wrote:

Californian wrote:

who is she
??????????????
Girl
something witty
Spaghetti
[general]
1920x1200 bgs are now rankable, you should get a more hd image
meta source please

girl next door.jpg in sb files isnt used

[who is sh3]
00:11:995 (1,1) - blanket could be better
00:21:595 (2,3) - ^
00:22:395 (3,4,1) - ^
00:24:795 (1,1) - overlap the end of green 1 with the track of brown 1 better please
00:27:195 (1) - sharper angles on these look betterrrr, like this one 00:47:995 (3) -
00:27:995 (2,2) - good stack opportunity
if u like make sure to apply it to all sliders like these
00:41:595 (3,2) - avoidable overlap
00:44:795 (1) - you could stack this end on something
00:49:995 (2,1) - aligning these better wud be n i ce

[bonsai]
00:21:595 (3,1) - 1 blanketing 3 could be better
00:38:395 (2) - make this symmetrical? like the one at 00:41:595 (1) -

[easy]
same thing i said above about sharper angles on red tick sliders

call me back
Cheesecake
I need to resnap all the sb timing stuff which ill do when im home on monday
Renumi
omg
Cheesecake
http://puu.sh/s9RKM/107b24858a.zip fixed sb

if you made changes to your diff but dont want to lose it with the diff specific sprite just copy it over into the events section
Topic Starter
Togetic

Spaghetti wrote:

[general]
1920x1200 bgs are now rankable, you should get a more hd image I tried for a long time but I couldn't find a better quality ver of the bg
meta source please here ya go :]

girl next door.jpg in sb files isnt used
I added Cheesecake's updated sb

[who is sh3]
00:11:995 (1,1) - blanket could be better yeah it could
00:21:595 (2,3) - ^ i actually like the way it looks and i don't think a change would necessarily make any difference
00:22:395 (3,4,1) - ^ ^
00:24:795 (1,1) - overlap the end of green 1 with the track of brown 1 better please I think this is better???
00:27:195 (1) - sharper angles on these look betterrrr, like this one 00:47:995 (3) - agree
00:27:995 (2,2) - good stack opportunity did it
if u like make sure to apply it to all sliders like these
00:41:595 (3,2) - avoidable overlap fixed
00:44:795 (1) - you could stack this end on something it used to be but i guess something happened whoops
00:49:995 (2,1) - aligning these better wud be n i ce the way they are aligned currently don't need to be changed because its fairly safe while looking okay aesthetically and flows fine too

[easy]
same thing i said above about sharper angles on red tick sliders there was like only one slider that i saw that could be changed so like it didn't make a huge difference at all but i still did it

call me back alrighty!@!
Thank you for the mod and icon! ily
Bonsai
wow for some reason I don't get email-notifications for half of the threads I'm subscribed to anymore lol

Spaghetti wrote:

[bonsai]
00:21:595 (3,1) - 1 blanketing 3 could be better oke lol
00:38:395 (2) - make this symmetrical? like the one at 00:41:595 (1) - This one isn't symmetrical bc it's 1/6 shorter, I prefer asymmetry to making the red anchor not land on the beat / slidertick ^^
major changes have been made
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 12795
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
EpilepsyWarning: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 12795,25595,38395
DistanceSpacing: 0.9
BeatDivisor: 16
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 2.2

[Metadata]
Title:The Girl Next Door
TitleUnicode:The Girl Next Door
Artist:tomppabeats
ArtistUnicode:tomppabeats
Creator:Togetic
Version:Bonsai's Normal
Source:
Tags:tyttö tytto ep horizon lp hiphop rap Cheesecake Bonsai
BeatmapID:1070280
BeatmapSetID:484282

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:4
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"girl next door.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB\white.png",320,240
M,0,0,,363,349
F,0,0,,0
F,0,31195,31995,1,0
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
23195,-100,4,3,0,75,0,0
23245,-100,4,3,0,50,0,0
23995,-100,4,3,0,75,0,0
24045,-100,4,3,0,50,0,0
31195,-100,4,3,2,5,0,0
31995,-100,4,3,0,65,0,1
32195,-100,4,3,0,65,0,0
39195,-100,4,3,0,80,0,0
39245,-100,4,3,0,65,0,0
42395,-100,4,3,0,80,0,0
42445,-100,4,3,0,65,0,0
44795,-105.263157894737,4,3,0,40,0,0
45595,-105.263157894737,4,3,0,50,0,0
45645,-105.263157894737,4,3,0,35,0,0
46395,-111.111111111111,4,3,0,30,0,0
47195,-117.647058823529,4,3,0,25,0,0
47595,-117.647058823529,4,3,0,20,0,0
47995,-125,4,3,0,15,0,0
48795,-125,4,3,0,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 211,211,211
Combo2 : 147,150,255
Combo3 : 129,206,115
Combo4 : 228,164,99

[HitObjects]
113,130,12795,6,0,P|91:58|44:1,2,150,0|8|2,1:3|0:2|0:0,2:0:0:0:
110,219,14795,1,2,2:3:0:0:
178,277,15195,2,0,P|232:289|287:280,1,112.5,10|2,0:2|2:2,2:0:0:0:
328,260,15995,6,0,P|379:154|429:136,1,150,0|8,1:3|0:2,2:0:0:0:
502,309,17595,2,0,P|471:330|424:338,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,2:0:0:0:
344,342,18395,1,8,0:2:0:0:
314,154,19195,6,0,P|373:107|409:43,2,150,0|8|2,1:3|0:2|0:0,2:0:0:0:
227,178,21195,1,2,2:3:0:0:
153,126,21595,2,0,P|120:104|84:96,1,75,10|2,0:2|2:3,2:0:0:0:
86,193,22395,6,0,B|127:233|185:230|219:192|219:192|365:163|365:163|376:96|376:96|409:92|435:73|449:44,1,450,0|0,1:3|0:0,2:0:0:0:
249,112,25595,6,0,B|236:185|236:185|254:258,2,150,0|8|2,1:3|0:2|0:0,2:0:0:0:
335,86,27595,1,2,0:0:0:0:
421,62,27995,2,0,P|449:110|443:168,1,112.5,10|2,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
429,207,28795,5,0,0:0:0:0:
339,199,29195,2,0,L|262:217,2,75,0|8|0,0:0|2:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
429,207,30395,1,2,0:0:0:0:
370,275,30795,2,0,P|336:291|288:291,1,75,0|4,0:0|2:1,0:0:0:0:
299,293,31995,6,0,P|278:261|247:240,2,75,0|0|8,1:3|2:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
257,373,33195,1,0,2:0:0:0:
172,342,33595,2,0,P|135:334|98:341,1,75,2|2,0:0|2:3,0:0:0:0:
38,274,34395,2,0,P|64:247|99:233,1,75,10|2,0:2|2:3,0:0:0:0:
186,253,35195,6,0,P|258:268|324:236,2,150,0|8|0,1:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,194,37195,1,0,0:0:0:0:
26,180,37595,1,8,0:2:0:0:
173,112,38261,5,0,0:0:0:0:
173,112,38395,2,0,B|218:89|252:55|274:10|274:10|297:55|320:78|365:100,1,275,0|0,1:0|0:0,2:0:0:0:
390,113,39995,2,0,P|419:135|438:167,1,75,2|2,0:0|2:3,0:0:0:0:
352,195,40795,2,0,P|303:222|268:266,1,112.5,10|2,0:2|2:2,0:0:0:0:
252,308,41595,6,0,B|228:261|194:227|148:204|148:204|194:180|228:146|252:100,1,300,0|2,1:0|0:0,2:0:0:0:
251,9,43595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,21,43995,2,0,P|113:50|69:106,1,125,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,130,44795,6,0,B|108:145|155:145|202:130|202:130|218:176|218:208|202:255,1,261.249993023873,0|0,1:0|0:0,2:0:0:0:
198,271,46395,2,0,P|192:304|199:337,1,67.4999979400635,2|2,0:0|2:3,0:0:0:0:
276,337,47195,2,0,P|281:303|274:270,1,63.7500012159348,2|2,0:2|2:3,0:0:0:0:
319,216,47995,6,0,P|365:185|430:175,2,120,0|8|0,1:0|0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
Spaghetti
Nominated, good luck bb! <3
Topic Starter
Togetic

Spaghetti wrote:

Nominated, good luck bb! <3
:] ahh thank you sm
Ashton

Spaghetti wrote: