forum

[Archived] Account verification e-mail doesn't show up in inbox/spam

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlLL
Problem Details:

First thing is that I did not just register, this account is over a year old (haven't played in a while and also just re-installed) which is confusing that an account verification is required.

So basically I can log into the client (don't know if I can upload scores yet) but can't configure my account settings such as profile picture, password change etc. When I do attempt it, an account verification message pops up.
I can't quite remember which e-mail I used for osu! but they are all ones I use frequently. So I do the e-mail verification and check all my e-mails and the verification message shows up in none.

I tried making a new account and verifying it with a brand new e-mail I had just created to test it out and the verification message didn't show up either.

So the problem is that the verification e-mail doesn't show up in my inbox or spam box (I checked everything). It might be this problem or it also might be that I completely forgot the e-mail that I used for osu! which is unlikely but still possible and in that case, is there a way for me to determine the e-mail address?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Just empty inboxes/spam boxes and this

osu! version: 20160227.2beta
Dntm8kmeeatu
Contact accounts@ppy.sh and explain your situation.