forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Blocked, can't access ppy.sh

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Baack
Hello, I am trying to change my avatar, but every time I try to upload it, there's a message that says:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access ppy.sh

Why have I been blocked?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

What can I do to resolve this?
You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the CloudFlare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I do to resolve this? I swear I'm not doing anything wrong, I just want to have an avatar, please help. Thanks in advance.
VeilStar
Confirming this so that it doesn't get lost for now.
Sadly all I can tell you for now is to wait untill it either magically works or untill we reply again.
Pawsu
Original thread: t/398879
This seems to occur by doing anything, posting a reply, editing userpage, even submitting stuff in the wiki
NextMiss
-
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Has there been any development or temporary solutions to this problem? I haven't been able to update one of my threads for days now.
Would restarting your modem/router, as stated in the original thread that Pawsu linked, really work?
peppy
This should now be resolved. Please confirm it's working for you again.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I myself am still getting the blocked access problem when I try to edit a thread.
peppy
Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it again and reply once I have made further changes.
Endaris
I want to add that this also happened to me today when I tried to preview an article on the wiki that I edited.
8 days ago I was still able to preview my changes to wiki-articles so this is kind of...interesting.
Topic Starter
Baack
Still unable to change my avatar, is it working for anybody?
peppy
Is this still an issue?
Endaris
I just got blocked when I tried to edit the starting post of my modding queue.
Topic Starter
Baack
Not an issue anymore, just changed avatar. Thanks Peppy
Relikai
I used a lot of bots to attacks the websitee, but it didnt work :c okno just kidding
Endaris
Why is this marked as resolved now? Editing my own thread is still not possible.
Do I have to open an own one?
peppy
Please contact me by email with more details, including your IP address. pe@ppy.sh