posted
Total Posts
show more
MBomb
Unvote
Setsuen

Frostings wrote:

Setsuen wrote:

Except I been in Upick where there was a godfather with no cop in the set-up.
yeah, but that's upick. I suppose Sakura could troll us with miller + no cop, but seems unlikely. The only real reason for miller in the first place is to weaken cop. But I mean, you could be a red herring

Also everyone should remove their RVS votes already and get this game underway or else I'm gonna FoS everyone that doesn't >:( :oops:
I'm leaving my vote on rEdo until they talk more. bc lets face it most of the time lurkers flip maf.
MBomb

Setsuen wrote:

I'm leaving my vote on rEdo until they talk more. bc lets face it most of the time lurkers flip maf.
Tbh most of the games I've seen of rEdo he doesn't exactly post much, so this isn't a good reason to vote him, imo, at least not yet.
pieguyn
setsuen is probably town

that said, I more likely than not won't read his posts from here on out
pieguyn
I actually need to do some other stuff and haven't read the past 3 pages in-depth. I'll be back in a few hours.
Haneii

pieguy1372 wrote:

setsuen is probably town
Why do you think so?

It kinda felt like he was baiting anyone to check him tonight (in an odd setsuen kinda way).

Amianki following it up with a...

Amianki wrote:

Miller is an okay fakeclaim if you're ballsy. Anyone who can test it definitely should tonight.
...doesn't sit well with me either.
rEdo
Wow, I fucking fall asleep on a desk while typing this shit.

sLaiNi wrote:

Because it's even a worse Idea to affect the behavior of the people with the double vote in mind.
Uhm, it adds extra pressure. You definitely should use it to get on reading people.

Zexion wrote:

No point on wasting a cop on him since he will turn out guilty. A townie would have NO reason to claim miller unless he actually wins with scum.
IMO millers should claim right at the beginning of the game. What if that person got cop scanned, the result was revealed? Would they believe if that person went like "oh bois nevermind I'm le miller xD xD"?

Amianki wrote:

Miller is an okay fakeclaim if you're ballsy. Anyone who can test it definitely should tonight.
I approve this idea.

I'll just assume Setsuen is town for now, no point digging into this one. I think the Miller claim is actually legit, I don't think he has the balls to claim it as scum.

Unvote

Zexion wrote:

@rEdo: Yeah, it's getting pretty fucked up already and some of the reactions are just plain odd. Why would you want to produce CO2 on a fucking volcano planet?
:D

Ace Timing wrote:

I half want to replace out so I can see Jess with Setsuen.
[/quote]
I doubt that would be interesting to see Nevermind, I want to see spasms of imagination coming out from Setsuen. =D
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.07

Frostings (4) - Drezi, sLaiNi, Amianki [L-3]
sLaiNi (2) - pieguy1372, Frostings
rEdo (2) - fartownik, Setsuen
- Magic Bomb - (1) - Static Noise Bird
Ace Timing (1) - Zexion

Not Voting (4) - Ace Timing, Haneii, - Magic Bomb -, rEdo

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch
Drezi

Haneii wrote:

It kinda felt like he was baiting anyone to check him tonight (in an odd setsuen kinda way)..
What do you mean here? With that claim he's either miller -> guilty result, or scum -> guilty result so there's no way anyone would have any reason to cop him.

Btw having 2 neighbours it'd be kinda inconvenient to fakeclaim miller since you're limiting who can make the NK and if you're actually a scum PR you'd have trouble using that aswell without getting tangled up in lies, so overall I agree, we should stop worrying about Setsuen at least for today imo.

@sLaiNi: I really don't think hiding your passive doublevoting ability is a good idea as town, and you shouldn't want to just surprise hammer someone anyway.

I don't really agree with his thought process and behavior concerning his doublevoting ability at all, but looking at that only I didn't feel it was coming from scum.
What I didn't like is the exchange starting here: p/4424063
Farto tells Setsuen "LIES" and sLaiNi's sarcastic tone in the followup post gave me the impression that he doesn't really buy the claim either, yet when farto said he doesn't actually think Setsuen is lying, sLaiNi went on to agree "but still worth keeping an eye on" kinda taking a step back at the same time. So if you detailed your thoughts a bit more here sLaiNi, that'd be welcome.

Ace Timing wrote:

ayy confirm lmao

Ace Timing wrote:

I think you didn't really like playing as scum last game, and you have trouble actually contributing here, because you rolled scum again.

Vote: Ace Timing
sLaiNi

Drezi wrote:

What I didn't like is the exchange starting here: p/4424063
Farto tells Setsuen "LIES" and sLaiNi's sarcastic tone in the followup post gave me the impression that he doesn't really buy the claim either, yet when farto said he doesn't actually think Setsuen is lying, sLaiNi went on to agree "but still worth keeping an eye on" kinda taking a step back at the same time. So if you detailed your thoughts a bit more here sLaiNi, that'd be welcome.
I actually didn't the buy claim, but farto's statement

fartownik wrote:

I don't see a reason why he would lie about that, especially right at the beginning of the game. Claiming Miller if you're scum at the beginning of the game is a terrible strategy.
made sense to me. It would actually be the worst strategy I guess. So I told him, that I think he is right with the statement above, but I still think keeping an eye on him is good, as he could still be scum and he uses our process of thoughts (thinking that the claim is so stupid that he can only be town) to make all think that he actually is town. That's the WIFOM I was referring to later:

sLaiNi wrote:

Zexion wrote:

No point on wasting a cop on him since he will turn out guilty.
That's the kind of WIFOM he created.
p/4424881 (I made a wrong quoting there, the "No point...." thing was actually from Zexion :x
Setsuen

Ace Timing wrote:

I scum read replacement just bc scums are usually the most likely to replace. Just saying.

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Tbh most of the games I've seen of rEdo he doesn't exactly post much, so this isn't a good reason to vote him, imo, at least not yet.
MagicBomb confirm no play enough game with scum Navizel.

pieguy1372 wrote:

setsuen is probably town

that said, I more likely than not won't read his posts from here on out
Yes bc saying "probably"and then ignoring my post from here on out is going to help you get a good read on me.

Haneii wrote:

Why do you think so?

It kinda felt like he was baiting anyone to check him tonight (in an odd setsuen kinda way).
I am pretty sure half to all of the players here have better things to do than target me N1.

rEdo wrote:

IMO millers should claim right at the beginning of the game. What if that person got cop scanned, the result was revealed? Would they believe if that person went like "oh bois nevermind I'm le miller xD xD"?
Again I didn't need to claim it. Why are people assuming that ANYONE would target me N1. Ask yourself this. Would you yourself target me N1? The answer is probably no.

tldr:Stop assuming people are insane enough to target me N1.
Haneii

Drezi wrote:

Haneii wrote:
It kinda felt like he was baiting anyone to check him tonight (in an odd setsuen kinda way)..

What do you mean here? With that claim he's either miller -> guilty result, or scum -> guilty result so there's no way anyone would have any reason to cop him.
Well, that's your opinion, right? It already seems like a couple of people are open to the idea of checking him at night.

Also, how many times does he have to bring up? Not once does he explicitly say it's useless (Even made sure to let us know he doesn't mind if someone does). He just goes on about about how no one will try to/PRs have better things to do etc (almost tauntingly)

If you seriously think anyone would investigate me N1 you are kidding yourself because I'm pretty sure a lot of people who played with me won't even bother.
You can try. It's not like I ever gotten a town PR role UNLESS I replaced in only to get N1ed or it was UPick.
Why do people keep thinking that town PR will target me N1 when they can get an easy read on me just by reading my post on D1?
^ as if that's the reason why a PR shouldn't scan him :roll:

I am pretty sure half to all of the players here have better things to do than target me N1.
Why are people assuming that ANYONE would target me N1. Ask yourself this. Would you yourself target me N1? The answer is probably no.
Haneii

Drezi wrote:

Btw having 2 neighbours it'd be kinda inconvenient to fakeclaim miller since you're limiting who can make the NK and if you're actually a scum PR you'd have trouble using that aswell without getting tangled up in lies, so overall I agree, we should stop worrying about Setsuen at least for today imo.
Inconvenient? If Setsuen NK's now, and one of his neighbours claims they heard something, he can just claim he was probably targeted last night. And the only way his neighbours can get a read is if they don't use any night actions themselves. Furthermore, with all the neighbours hearing noise due to scum and town night activity, it might not be as easy to determine the alignment or direction of the activities.

I probably could have worded that better, but I'm in a hurry. Hope it makes sense XD
Haneii

Setsuen wrote:

Why specifically N1?

Sorry if it's obvious reason, I haven't played with a Miller before. Do PRs avoid scanning/checking them on N1 over other days? If so, why?
MBomb

Setsuen wrote:

rEdo wrote:

Again I didn't need to claim it. Why are people assuming that ANYONE would target me N1. Ask yourself this. Would you yourself target me N1? The answer is probably no.

You keep saying "Don't target me N1", and that is just super suspicious. It may seem stupid TO YOU, but I think if we have a role cop they should definitely scan you, as that's the only way to tell if your Miller claim is true or not, and if it's not, we don't need a cop to scan you because you've already said you'd come out guilty, and we could lynch you D2. Also, if the role cop ends up being scum, if there is one (I assume there's only one, there may be two but there's unlikely, and I'd assume you'd have the same thought pattern), that would make you a lot more likely in my eyes to be scum, as it'd be easier for you to take that risk.
MBomb

Haneii wrote:

Furthermore, with all the neighbours hearing noise due to scum and town night activity, it might not be as easy to determine the alignment or direction of the activities.
I think you hear the direction of where the noise came from, so the direction isn't confusing (unless I misunderstood what you meant by that)
Frostings
proddodge
coming home later today
Birdy
Replacing out.
Topic Starter
Sakura

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Replacing out.
Searching for a replacement for Static Noise Bird
Setsuen

Haneii wrote:

Why specifically N1?

Sorry if it's obvious reason, I haven't played with a Miller before. Do PRs avoid scanning/checking them on N1 over other days? If so, why?
You mean other than the fact that NO ONE has ever targetted me N1 on this site except for that stupid game where I replaced in only to get nightkilled? Pretty sure no investigative role ever tried checking me in the few games I played here. So I rest my case.

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

You keep saying "Don't target me N1", and that is just super suspicious. It may seem stupid TO YOU, but I think if we have a role cop they should definitely scan you, as that's the only way to tell if your Miller claim is true or not, and if it's not, we don't need a cop to scan you because you've already said you'd come out guilty, and we could lynch you D2. Also, if the role cop ends up being scum, if there is one (I assume there's only one, there may be two but there's unlikely, and I'd assume you'd have the same thought pattern), that would make you a lot more likely in my eyes to be scum, as it'd be easier for you to take that risk.
I don't care if a role cop target me bc I'm town. That and my PM say that I show up guilty to all cops which hints that there are possibly more than one cop anyway.

That and I don't fake roleclaim. Unless of course no one wants to remember that UPick where i claimed my exact role.

and I only said no one would target me N1 bc no one ever has except for night kill. Which just reinforce the fact that no one probably will ever target me N1. Does that tell you why I'm confident no one would check me N1? bc If I was scum I don't need to claim miller just based off the fact that no investigative role has ever checked me in all the games I had on this site.

Haneii wrote:

Well, that's your opinion, right? It already seems like a couple of people are open to the idea of checking him at night.
Just because they're open to checking me doesn't mean they will if they are cop. Esp for those who played with me before.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Navizel replaces Static Noise Bird effective immediately
Vote Count 1.08

Frostings (3) - sLaiNi, Amianki
sLaiNi (2) - pieguy1372, Frostings
rEdo (2) - fartownik, Setsuen
Ace Timing (2) - Zexion, Drezi
- Magic Bomb - (1) - Navizel

Not Voting (4) - Ace Timing, Haneii, - Magic Bomb -, rEdo

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch
Drezi
guys I'm not sure what's there to even debate about this, obviously it's pointless to cop him to get a guilty result, and if there's a rolecop, that should verify his claim that's about it.

also Setsuen stop with the semi-trust tells ("I don't fake roleclaim") and we don't care about who targeted you or who did not in past games, so can you actually play zzzz
Navizel
mehehehehehehehehehehe
Navizel
Setsuen, I'm scum. Hit me. :^)

Reading the thread now.
Navizel
Vote: sLaiNi

- Magic Bomb -, please remove your vote.
Drezi
can you post some explanation for your vote?

Magic Bomb isn't voting anyone it was the other way around, why would you ask him to remove it from you anyway.
Navizel
oh fuck lmao I'm drunk

I'm still reading
MBomb

Navizel wrote:

oh fuck lmao I'm drunk

I'm still reading
lmao i was like wut
Navizel

Amianki wrote:

Why are we speculating on things that we don't know for sure even exist as part of the game?
I agree with this one tbh. I'd rather discuss this on Day 2.

fartownik wrote:

Unvoting Haneii after Amianki also voted her to clumsily hide the fact that he's a Douiblevoter despite already revealing it. Also shitting WIFOM and setup spec all over the place.
Yeah. I don't get why he would vote Drezi and suddenly unvote him for no reason. His Drezi vote was from RVS but he didn't even get a reaction from him. What? He reeks of scum.
Navizel
Okay so that was a vote test

lol lol lol
Navizel
@sLaini, did you even ask the mod about how your double vote powers work? You seem to be quick about changing opinions too. Something to keep an eye on.

pieguy1372 wrote:

vote: sLaiNi

Zexion might also be scum. Drezi maybe town.

free town points to the first person who correctly guesses why I made this vote.
You mean other than the fact that they decided to claim their role which is what I did before as mafia and the fact that they claimed double voter which literally messes up who you can vote off near MyLo/Lylo?[/quote]
Drezi did?

Amianki wrote:

I don't like this post.
sLaiNi

Navizel wrote:

Yeah. I don't get why he would vote Drezi and suddenly unvote him for no reason. His Drezi vote was from RVS but he didn't even get a reaction from him. What? He reeks of scum.
We went over this like a thousand times... I tried to hide my role, even though it critically failed.

Navizel wrote:

@sLaini, did you even ask the mod about how your double vote powers work? You seem to be quick about changing opinions too. Something to keep an eye on.
No, I thought it was pretty easy to understand. Turned out there actually were things which could be missunderstood.
Navizel
You tried to hide your role by voting?????

@mod, do we only get to detect adjacent neighbors if we didn't do anything?
Haneii

Drezi wrote:

guys I'm not sure what's there to even debate about this, obviously it's pointless to cop him to get a guilty result, and if there's a rolecop, that should verify his claim that's about it
I'm not debating over whether or not its a good idea to "cop" him (however bomb made a good point about a role cop). It's the fact that he keeps mentioning over and over again how no will bother to target him (particularly N1 for some reason). Its pretty much a theme in all his posts (and no it's not because someone keeps bringing it up, because he makes a point of repeating himself).

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I think you hear the direction of where the noise came from, so the direction isn't confusing (unless I misunderstood what you meant by that)
Sorry about the confusing post. When I said direction I meant if you heard a sound above you, you can't tell if that person left to target someone or if they were targeted.
Drezi
I think repeating stuff over and over is a theme of Setsuen himself :D
Navizel

sLaiNi wrote:

If scum tries to lynch someone, they try to keep their votes spread around and try not to have every scum on the wagon. I hoped that there would be a situation where someone is very townish for me and the other person is very scummish and both are going to get lynched. The townish person is L-1(townish) and the other person L-2(scummish) and then I come and hammer the scummish person with my 2 - votes. Now as they know that I have Doublevote, they try to avoid such a situation and rather hammer someone.
Seeing as how this is a 13-p game, I don't expect scum would make their votes spread.

@Haneii and Ace Timing, can you guys vote someone?
MBomb

Navizel wrote:

@Haneii and Ace Timing, can you guys vote someone?
Why those 2 in particular?
Haneii
I doubt there will be more than one double voter today.

vote: setsuen
MBomb
oh right i get it I'm an idiot
Navizel
By the way, houses are determined first before roles so I don't get why would someone be scum because of their position. ???
show more