forum

Mafia in Hoenn Region - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Birdy
@farto, I was supposed to mention that I'm really torn between voting rEdo and Tess, hence why I'm not currently voting anyone, but... I see I didn't. Whoops.

-[Jess]- wrote:

roleclaim: Doublevoter.
But you're not explicitly claiming Town Doublevoter, are you? :roll:
-[Jess]-

Static Noise Bird wrote:

But you're not explicitly claiming Town Doublevoter, are you? :roll:
i just say,no.
Drezi
why aren't you using your doublevote? are you saying you're not a town doublevoter, or not a doublevoter at all?
Birdy
Vote: Jess

:roll: :roll: :roll:
-[Jess]-

Drezi wrote:

why aren't you using your doublevote? are you saying you're not a town doublevoter, or not a doublevoter at all?
i am planning to vote now,since it is 1-shot.
Drezi
No problem, I'd rather have it gone.
Birdy

Drezi wrote:

No problem, I'd rather have it gone.
Kek.

I still don't know whether Jess is claiming a Town or a non-Town doublevoter.
Nyxa
She claimed to be town earlier.
Birdy
Yeah I think there's just a language barrier here.

Unvote
Drezi
what else would she claim jeez?
Birdy

Drezi wrote:

what else would she claim jeez?
Scum doublevoter. :roll:

I should just remember by now that their English is not exactly the greatest and when something from them sounds like a hazy slip it probably isn't.
Drezi
I don't care about the claim simply being Doublevoter and not "Town Doublevoter" lol.

I got the impression that Jess would feel uncomfortable lying straight to my face, and she didn't answer "I'm town" right away. As town I think she would have, but she said 50/50 first instead??

Either way use your double vote on someone Jess, I don't think she needs to keep it in case she's town.
Drezi

Tess wrote:

She claimed to be town earlier.
I can try using my superduper scumhunting method on you too, if you'd like.

Tess are you town?
Nyxa
I am, but it's not looking like anyone will believe me.
fartownik
You just gotta love this game
fartownik
Jess, who are you planning to vote?
Drezi
Magic Bomb and Irre have been awfully silent lately.
Irreversible
What's with the question are you town, who the fuck would even answer it with "i'm scum" please.
fartownik
Jess
Irreversible
well i saw her 50/50 answer but idk what to think about it considering she's new tbh, but it's reeaaally weird.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Votecount 1.9
fartownik -
Drezi -
Tess (4) - Frostings, Zexion, Drezi, Amianki
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- -
rEdo (2) - fartownik, - Magic Bomb -
Sniverre235 (1) - -[Jess]-
Zexion -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings -
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird (2) - Irreversible, rEdo

Not Voting: Tess, Sniverre235, Static Noise Bird

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline will be on July 25 8:30PM GMT -5. This is 6 days from now.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Frostings

-[Jess]- wrote:

Drezi wrote:

Jess I see you're here, please answer with full honesty - are you completely sure you're town, or is there a chance you're scum this game?
50/50,honesty.
wot
Frostings

-[Jess]- wrote:

Drezi wrote:

But you recieved a role PM from Navi. Doesn't it say you're a pokemon from the Town faction? We don't know it but you do :)
let me check....yes it said Town.
why do you even have to check?
did you not read your role pm?
Frostings

Tess wrote:

Frostings, why are you so persistent on my meager read on Sniverre? I never even took it seriously, and I've said so the entire time. You have a way with misinterpreting what I said.
because your posts don't make any sense if you're town. I don't know how you could have had a split read between Amianki and Sniverre if they were both doing the same thing. Seems like a softpush to get an early town lynched you know?

It's just like you to brush off my questions again without answering them :roll:
Frostings
Oh yeah,
FoS: Amianki
I find your vote on Tess actually quite suspicious, voting her after the wagon slightly disassembled to regain it's momentum. Your reasoning for voting isn't good either, whereas I can see where Drezi's vote is coming from
Amianki
I'm more sure of Tess-scum after her response.

Your move, Frostings.
Drezi
Can you deliver on that rEdo readup, post some thoughts about Jess or anyone else for that matter?
MBomb
You know what, I'm gonna have faith in my heart, and follow fartownik.

Vote: rEdo

The idea of aiming for two mislynches is definitely a possibility, if Tess and SNB are both town, I feel rEdo would be smart enough to consider this move.
MBomb
Though at the same time, if this does flip town, I would consider fartownik being scum a high possibility, although he is a townread to me right now.
MBomb
Hmm thinking about it, I might not consider fartownik being scum, even if this did flip town, as I understand his reasoning behind this theory, if he is town, but I would say if it does, one of either SNB or Tess is probably scum.
Nyxa
If SNB turns out to be town I will find a hat, buy it, and eat it.
Drezi
so sum it in a case for us then? last thing you mentioned was seeing a towny post by SNB, so wtf are you even doing just coming here to say you're convinced he's scum now?
Drezi
I mean like seriously you aren't even voting him.

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

one of either SNB or Tess is probably scum.
and you decided that SNB is scum for sure again, right after this.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Zexion has been prodded!
Nyxa

Drezi wrote:

so sum it in a case for us then? last thing you mentioned was seeing a towny post by SNB, so wtf are you even doing just coming here to say you're convinced he's scum now?
I said I saw SNB say something towny for once, not that I didn't think he was scum anymore. One towny post doesn't make someone not-scum.
Drezi

Tess wrote:

I think that lynching SNB would result in an equal amount of confusion as lynching me would, so, for now

Unvote

Tess wrote:

I think "this is a pretty town-y post by SNB" and you go and unvote me, pretty much making it impossible for me to mention that without ]seeming like I only consider people town when they're not voting me.
And then you drop by to say that you'l EAT YOUR HAT IF SNB IS TOWN.
If you're thinking SNB is definitely scum as you said, then lynching him would result in a celebration as we lynch scum, not confusion.... And the second quote doesn't even make sense to bring up at all then, plus the red part doesn't really look like you being convinced he's scum.

You'd better explain your whole thought process thoroughly here. I mean at this point you aren't really in a position to leverage withholding some thoughts and such..
fartownik
Magic Bomb is Town 99,9%.

Amianki's gameplay as a whole is pretty suspicious indeed. I recall him being usually more active and not so lazy with his reads/votes as he is showing right now. He might've cut himself some slack after being townreaded by me fairly easily. Definitely not out of the picture as a possible scumspect.
Nyxa

Drezi wrote:

Tess wrote:

I think that lynching SNB would result in an equal amount of confusion as lynching me would, so, for now

Unvote

Tess wrote:

I think "this is a pretty town-y post by SNB" and you go and unvote me, pretty much making it impossible for me to mention that without seeming like I only consider people town when they're not voting me.
And then you drop by to say that you'l EAT YOUR HAT IF SNB IS TOWN.
If you're thinking SNB is definitely scum as you said, then lynching him would result in a celebration as we lynch scum, not confusion.... And the second quote doesn't even make sense to bring up at all then, plus the red part doesn't really look like you being convinced he's scum.

You'd better explain your whole thought process thoroughly here. I mean at this point you aren't really in a position to leverage withholding some thoughts and such..

Tess wrote:

I think "this is a pretty town-y post by SNB"

Tess wrote:

I think this is a pretty town-y post by SNB
What about this do you not understand? I heavily suspect SNB of being scum, and he makes a town-y post. ANY SCUM can do that, that means nothing, that didn't change my opinion of him. I don't have him voted right now because I'm not sure if I missed something in the thread. But based on WHAT I KNOW NOW, SNB is still my #1 suspect and if he turns out to be town that'll pretty much fuck over all my other suspicions. That's why I still want to RE-READ THE THREAD so that I can make sure that I'm headed in the right direction, and him making a towny post doesn't have to change my suspicions of him at all. It'd be weird if my suspicions DID change.

Why is it becoming a trend to press for irrelevant shit? I could understand your points before but this is just stupid.
Nyxa
On a side note, I'm pretty sure Magic Bomb is town as well.
Irreversible
I guess I give reads for the current hot topics:

Magic Bomb: Reminds me of my behaviour to be honest at the first games (not saying it improved), but seems like town.
Tess: Well, I see her being suspected really hard. But to be honest, do you guys really think one would post that tons of walls? If Tess were scum, THEN it's a really bad play honestly. But I honestly doubt that.
SNB: No change of behaviour imo. However, I am not quite sure if it's the best lynch for day 1.
fartownik: Improved his town read for me, I guess we will learn a lot more at day 2, because of analyzing his early pushs.
reDo: His behaviour reminds me of the one in the other game (oh wow, im complaining about comparing to games but doing it myself OP), where he was scum. I don't really know what to think about it.

tl;dr: I don't think Tess is an appropriate lynch for day 1, for so said reasons. My personal opinion is that someone gets lynched who farto attacked in the early stage, to learn more about his alignment (because like that we could see whether it was justified or not), or SNB, because I don't really see a change.
show more