forum

Freda - Maybe (Tronix DJ Remix) (Nightcore Mix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyouren

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Looks fine now :3

Enjoy my heart -Nya-
Thanks~ ByBy_ChAn, Sekai-nyan, and -Nya-~ :3
Finally \:D/
Gratzz~ :3 -Nya-
Topic Starter
-Nya-
Yay~! Thanks, everyone! :)
Kyubey
Hmm, since XinCrin made the storyboard and hitsounds in Shine difficulty, doesn't that mean they should be included in the tags? I recommend to contact some QAT to add him at least to the online tags, I guess they deserve that as contributor.
XinCrin
Grats Nya. Gonna revive my version soon :D
Gero

XinCrin wrote:

Grats Nya. Gonna revive my version soon :D
Remember our collab baka xD btw congrats -Nya-, I'm glad to see more nightcore in osu!
Kamio Misuzu
lol osu need more nightcore mix!
Euny

Kyubey wrote:

Hmm, since XinCrin made the storyboard and hitsounds in Shine difficulty, doesn't that mean they should be included in the tags? I recommend to contact some QAT to add him at least to the online tags, I guess they deserve that as contributor.

dont dq.

anyways gratz for qulified nya

i love this map and song.
Topic Starter
-Nya-

Euny wrote:

Kyubey wrote:

dont dq.

anyways gratz for qulified nya

i love this map and song.
Thanks Euny~
And the map won't get dq because of that cuz "XinCrin" had been added to the online tags by a QAT already.
Euny

-Nya- wrote:

Thanks Euny~
And the map won't get dq because of that cuz "XinCrin" had been added to the online tags by a QAT already.
YAY \o/ thanks for keep my full combo
Myxo
After internal discussion, we need to disqualify this map for the following reasons:

Since you have skinned the hitcircles, it is required to define a custom Slider Border Color in the .osu-files to ensure compatibility with all custom skins.

Please add XinCrin to the tags, as he/she is the creator of your storyboard. The tag was already manually added to the Online Tags, but since it is disqualified now you can fix it to work ingame too.

We would highly recommend you to get rid of the 1/2-repeated sliders in Lally's Easy, for example 01:44:563 (1) - They are huge difficulty spikes compared to the rest of the otherwise very simple Easy (in terms of readability) and don't work well with the very low SV.

Additionally, we felt that the Storyboard could use more improvements. It feels unfinished currently, due to some energetic sections in the song that lack action in the storyboard, for example the section starting at 00:46:814 -. We hope that you can add some more content to the (otherwise very nice) storyboard there, to make those sections more exiting.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
-Nya-
So it's actually just the skin-thing that was unrankable. Cuz the SB is XinCrin's and it's his own creation, so I don't think that's a problem.
I'll check Lally's diff again and add XinCrin to tags.
Suimya
We've change the 1/2 slider's in Lally's diff and everything looks good now =w=

Rebubbled~
BeatofIke
Good luck for re-qualify. :D
Little
ok
Topic Starter
-Nya-
Thanks again, everyone~
Hopefully this mapset will remain ranked now.
Tenseki
congratz!
Loctav
You guys did not a single effort to fix or improve the SB...
Topic Starter
-Nya-

Loctav wrote:

You guys did not a single effort to fix or improve the SB...
It was optional, and the SB is still amazing.
Loctav
It was NOT optional. We asked for improvements.
Topic Starter
-Nya-
I asked Desperate-kun and he said the SB was just additional info.
Honestly, I don't know what the problem with the SB is. I mean XinCrin is an amazing storyboarder. It's his style.
karterfreak
Not sure why nothing was done about this, it's pretty ugly. (and from what I can tell doesn't fit any resolutions including 800x600)
Topic Starter
-Nya-
I know! I'm gonna fix it.
Myxo
The spinner needs to be reskinned as you can see in Tasha's screenshot, so please fix that.

Also, the issue about the Storyboard mentioned in my last disqualify was not taken seriously:

Desperate-kun wrote:

Additionally, we felt that the Storyboard could use more improvements. It feels unfinished currently, due to some energetic sections in the song that lack action in the storyboard, for example the section starting at 00:46:814 -. We hope that you can add some more content to the (otherwise very nice) storyboard there, to make those sections more exiting.
Just because it is additional, it was still mentioned in this disqualify, so you need to have a very good reason not to fix it. You should talk to XinCrin and try to improve your storyboard more before requalifying this mapset.
Please also note that the storyboard seems to be based on hitsounding, which doesn't work in the lower diffs since not all the beats the storyboard refers to were mapped, so there are no hitsounds either.
Topic Starter
-Nya-
Fixed the spinner.
Waiting for XinCrin :D
Damnae
I think you should either make the bars disappear when they aren't moving, or make them move a bit on whistles.
The way they are now it looks like they are missing an animation.
Suimya
w
Kyubey
Could you wait for XinCrin's feedback?
Nvm. Add XinCrin to the tags since they made hitsounds for Shine difficulty.
Suimya

Kyubey wrote:

Could you wait for XinCrin's feedback?
They already talked via pm, and Nya told me he agreed to delete the sb.
So this is nothing worth popping for.
EDIT: I don't think it's worth, to be added in the tags. Since it's just hitsounding nothing more or less
Kyubey
Eh, you could just do something with storyboard to make it better.
Topic Starter
-Nya-
The SB is removed.
There are reasons, but I don't feel it's necessary that I name them. (My choice)
XinCrin
I'm very busy to make improvements now . Sorry guys :(
Lanturn
What I'd love to hear is from Xincrin, not about the SB, but if he is actually the owner of the Nightcore Mix itself. I believe it is (see below)

The version used is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5n7Hu6ki1A

I'm 99% positive the artist field should just be Freda as from what I can read on Freda's site, it was just a remix of the original version. and it should just be called Maybe and remove the (Shine Forever)

Alright here we go.~
some links:

https://web.archive.org/web/20110823171 ... music.com/
Official Site redirects to her Myspace in 2011
https://myspace.com/fredamusic/music/songs (current version)
This Shine forever is never mentioned anywhere, so it has to be removed. As for the Toby thing...

https://web.archive.org/web/20080928112 ... ndex2.html
I found one mention of Toby in her archives, but it was included with the FL studio 5

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10 ... permPage=1 2 mins in you can hear the track.
http://freemp3now.org/catalog/Freda%20% ... 0Studio%29 or try this one. zzz

so we can keep going. on and on and on. Eventually leading into this "Shine forever" thing which is actually a remix of this original song and so on.

So, we know the original track is called just "Freda - Maybe"

Now the Nightcore was made by Xincrin (yes the Xincrin from osu!)
I'm going to guess because the Youtube is Xincrin Puma and the Ask FM has the Puma in it lol.

He labels it as Freda. no Toby, so it isn't the FL version, not the remix thingy shine forever that got its name changed.. Just Freda will do :P

So that leaves us with just

Freda - Maybe (Nightcore Mix)
the Nightcore Mix can arguably come from the beatmap thread. t/91191 where Xincrin's old map used to be. So we can just use his metadata and be fine.

So where does this version exactly come from? well...

This version that comes from the Tronix DJ Remix
http://www.tronixdj.net/
Freda - Maybe (Tronix DJ Remix)

So combining them together would make this the best title, keeping the original source and making it noted as a Nightcore Mix as Xincrin listed his version.

Freda - Maybe (Tronix DJ Remix) (Nightcore Mix)

Doing one last check and I'll push this forward.
Kyouren
Someone no check all diff~ D:
Lanturn
Fixed some metadata junk like tags and settings since the SB was removed.

The reason why Xincrin is still in the tags is because the nightcore was done by him, so credit at least there.

Anyways, I talked to Lust/deadbeat and #modhelp about the spinnerglow and they pretty much said that it wasn't needed (stupid wiki) Apparently it's for v2.0 so we should be good to go.

Sorry it took so long -nya-. I really don't want to see this map DQ'd a third time :P

Requalified

and here we go~
Topic Starter
-Nya-
Thanks, Lanturn~
Hopefully your heart will remain standing.
Kyouren
Why letterbox is on in all diffs? Plz check that plz (If can call Loctav!)
Topic Starter
-Nya-

gokugohan12468 wrote:

Uhm, Lanturn told me to, and it's not unrankable . . . I would expect you to know that.
Kyouren

-Nya- wrote:

gokugohan12468 wrote:

Uhm, Lanturn told me to, and it's not unrankable . . . I would expect you to know that.
Okay, gratzz for 100 posts in your Maybe forum map!
Aihuro
:)
Topic Starter
-Nya-
Lol, thanks~
show more