forum

deadmau5 ft. Gerard Way - Professional Griefers (Radio Edit)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Atsuro
Hi! From my queue
Only suggestions, feel free to ignore them as i am new to this modding thing :?

Easy
  1. 01:04:428 (1,2) - Add whistle to 1, and move the whistle from two to the end of the slider
  2. 02:46:616 (3,4) - ^
  3. 00:10:053 (2) - Remove the clap from the tick?
Normal
  1. 00:10:053 (3) - Remove clap
    Couldn't find more
Hard
  1. 02:57:280 (3) - Replace this with circles, i think it can be confusing to hard players (it was for me)
  2. 02:08:413 (3,4) - Make a triple here?
  3. 02:45:210 (1,3) - Stack better
  4. 00:43:803 (2,4) - ^
  5. 01:54:116 (4) - Add whistle
    Nice diff!
Sorry for the short mod, but i think this is enough to pay my debt :o
Good mapset! :)
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

atsuro0 wrote:

Hi! From my queue
Only suggestions, feel free to ignore them as i am new to this modding thing :? Okay, i won't expect you much for that :)

Easy
  1. 01:04:428 (1,2) - Add whistle to 1, and move the whistle from two to the end of the slider Okay
  2. 02:46:616 (3,4) - ^ Okay
  3. 00:10:053 (2) - Remove the clap from the tick? owps, nice catch!
Normal
  1. 00:10:053 (3) - Remove clap Okay
    Couldn't find more That's fine
Hard
  1. 02:57:280 (3) - Replace this with circles, i think it can be confusing to hard players (it was for me) Okay
  2. 02:08:413 (3,4) - Make a triple here? I think it doesn't need a triplet here, 'cause i use them on two new tracks each.
  3. 02:45:210 (1,3) - Stack better Okay
  4. 00:43:803 (2,4) - ^ Okay
  5. 01:54:116 (4) - Add whistle Okay
    Nice diff! Not really ;_;
Sorry for the short mod, but i think this is enough to pay my debt :o That's okay, at least it's useful! :3
Good mapset! :)
Thanks for an almost-hitsound-mod, Atsuro~
Xiaolin
[General]
  1. Add ''Mix'' into the title because most all the new ranked nightcore maps have ''Mix'' in the title
    [Easy]
    1. 00:19:428 - Add note ?
    2. 00:34:428 - ^
    3. 00:38:178 - ^
    4. 01:25:053 - ^
    5. 01:28:803 - ^
    6. 02:06:303 - ^
    7. 02:53:178 - ^
    8. 00:25:991 (4) - I would suggest that you move it to x:405 y:176 for a better flow
    9. 00:29:741 (4) - Copy this and pasted at 00:30:678 (1) and 00:31:616 (2) for a good flow ~
    10. 00:37:241 (4) - Move this to x:436 y:165 for a better flow ?
    11. 00:41:460 (1) - Improve blanket ~
    12. 00:56:460 (3) - NC maybe ?
    13. 01:16:147 (3) - Improve blanket ~
    [Normal]
    1. 00:03:960 (1) - Remove NC ?
    2. 00:18:022 (4) - Maybe try to use something like this, cause the current one looks a bit weird:
    1. 00:25:053 (2) - I would suggest that you make it curve like this for a good flow?
    1. 00:32:085 (1) - Improve blanket with (3)
    2. 01:10:522 (2) - Move to x:388 y:232 to avoid the terrible overlap (sorry if I say it in a rude way >.<)
    3. 02:45:210 (3,4,5) - Try to make it readable and better, try to use something like this:
    [Hard]
    1. 00:03:960 (1) - Remove NC ?
    2. 00:30:210 (1,3) - Make it a straight slider for a good flow ?
Great map and song ~ ! Its really a fun map, so I'll give you my star ~ :3

Good luck ~ !
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
Once I meet you irl, I'll be your Worst.Roller.Coaster.In.Your.Life.

I'll edit this post when i'm back from my GT events. TY for mod Aoki <3 8D nop nop

Lapis Aoki wrote:

[General]
  1. Add ''Mix'' into the title because most all the new ranked nightcore maps have ''Mix'' in the title Wow, you've included that word "most".... check my reply on Darcsol's mod for the reason. And don't force me to change it.
    [Easy]
    1. 00:19:428 - Add note ?
    2. 00:34:428 - ^
    3. 00:38:178 - ^
    4. 01:25:053 - ^
    5. 01:28:803 - ^
    6. 02:06:303 - ^
    7. 02:53:178 - ^ All above mods are denied, It's too much pure hitting for a beginner to click, plus, Easy diff should be EASY.
    8. 00:25:991 (4) - I would suggest that you move it to x:405 y:176 for a better flow I think not, the flow BROKE on the next notes.
    9. 00:29:741 (4) - Copy this and pasted at 00:30:678 (1) and 00:31:616 (2) for a good flow ~ ^
    10. 00:37:241 (4) - Move this to x:436 y:165 for a better flow ? ^
    11. 00:41:460 (1) - Improve blanket ~ Already blanketed
    12. 00:56:460 (3) - NC maybe ? ofc new track, but it's too much for the HP drain.
    13. 01:16:147 (3) - Improve blanket ~ Already blanketed
    [Normal]
    1. 00:03:960 (1) - Remove NC ? Nope it came off from the current track, so need to add one on the new track, So no.
    2. 00:18:022 (4) - Maybe try to use something like this, cause the current one looks a bit weird: The suggestion you did here broke the flow much, it won't be nice for the gameplay
    1. 00:25:053 (2) - I would suggest that you make it curve like this for a good flow? Making a small parallel here, also, same reason as above.
    1. 00:32:085 (1) - Improve blanket with (3) Already blanketed
    2. 01:10:522 (2) - Move to x:388 y:232 to avoid the terrible overlap (sorry if I say it in a rude way >.<) This overlap is on purpose, plus, that placement you mention makes it horrible.
    3. 02:45:210 (3,4,5) - Try to make it readable and better, try to use something like this: I think it's okay as long as it's a 1/2 triplets, it's still readable.
    [Hard]
    1. 00:03:960 (1) - Remove NC ? Same reason as the previous diff
    2. 00:30:210 (1,3) - Make it a straight slider for a good flow ? My flow would break here, and the pattern i'm making for the flow to keep it, It'll broke really big.
Great map and song ~ ! Its really a fun map, so I'll give you my star ~ :3

Good luck ~ !
Thanks for the useless mod, Aoki. You've wasted your time(and wasted one star) modding this map just to entertain me. <- THIS is the example sentence for the word "rude". Thank you again...
Aoki stap bein' useless ;_;
Venellys
Hellooooooo0 veyron~ i'm back ^^ well, i check your mapset and it's perfectly fine and i think Lapis Aoki is right. Add "mix" on the title.

why? when i search for nightcore maps that they're adding them ofc ALL of them added. speed up or no, it doesnt matter, you just high pitch it's still mix. see yourself by searching for nightcore maps and i'm not trying to force you to change, the modders you get were right about the title and youre just being a soab :3

i want to give star but you dont allow.... why? xD
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

VeeLaHee104 wrote:

Hellooooooo0 veyron~ i'm back ^^ well, i check your mapset and it's perfectly fine and i think Lapis Aoki is right. Add "mix" on the title.

why? when i search for nightcore maps that they're adding them ofc ALL of them added. speed up or no, it doesnt matter, you just high pitch it's still mix. see yourself by searching for nightcore maps and i'm not trying to force you to change, the modders you get were right about the title

and youre just being a soab :3 WAT? U CALL ME A SOAB? U SOAB

i want to give star but you dont allow.... why? xD
To prove the dump BATs that i get more mods than stars -_-
I will see into that... unless a BAT says this.
Danny
Hey Gray Veyron! Sorry I took so long :o

From my M4M queue :)

Easy

So I notice you are skipping the beat after the large white tick consistently, but if many people are suggesting to fill in this gap you should consider it because it does sound very empty. You don't need to use a circle, you can do what you did towards the beginning with the sliders covering over this time such as 00:24:585 (3) - or so, because the empty beats, even though its an easy they really feel necessary to be mapped in some way. Also I can't see the pattern you use because sometimes you do and sometimes you don't leave out that beat >_< The way I've heard people describe mapping easy/normal is like Easy you map the 1/1 and normal you map the 1/2. Your normal covers the 1/2, but the easy leaves at so many 1/1 that call to be mapped. So the gap from easy to normal is huge when you consider this, I really think you should consider filling in the gaps!

00:17:085 (3) - I feel like these hitsounds in the slider are contradicting the rest of the map because if its on every 2 and 4 white tick, it could be consistent and then it just drops at the next 2 white tick you see?

00:25:991 (4) - for example maybe a reverse here to fill the gap, you can think of ways to fill the gaps if you choose but i see in previous mods that you will not because of the easy difficulty, i personally feel that it should be mapped though

00:54:116 (4) - if anything during the kiai section you should map these to seperate it from the rest of the song

01:01:616 (4,5,6) - could blanket a bit nicer like 02:03:491 (2,3,4) -

01:49:897 (3) - move to x: 297 y: 183 for a perfect stack

02:49:897 (3,1) - this blanket seems like it can be a bit better

02:57:866 (6) - I really really feel like at least this circle should be mapped, as well as 01:10:991 (5) -

Normal

00:19:897 (2,3) - this blanket could be nicer

00:24:350 (4,2) - could blanket

01:09:585 (1,2) - maybe it plays nicely but i usually avoid slider overlapping like this

02:01:616 (7,1) - blanket could be improved

You could consider a spinner at 02:26:460 or anywhere in that time area, if not on the normal maybe on the hard

So its a good map and I like your sliders and such, but I really think you should emphasize those notes in the easy, and just adjust a few blankets and such, again sorry this took so long :o btw this song is great to hear after all the anime nonsense ;)
JapanYoshiTheGamer
Strictly speaking, this is not nightcore, but rather pitched because the tempo is still 128.
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

Strictly speaking, this is not nightcore, but rather pitched because the tempo is still 128.
Ofc, I do pitched it without changing the speeds or tempos. But the modders I found are too dump to understand my explainings.

inb4 that, You want me to change the title from "Nightcore" to "pitched"? Does that make sense? I'd better find a dump BAT for this, and ofc, they're too dump to check it up. >_<
---------------------------------

Danny wrote:

Hey Gray Veyron! Sorry I took so long :o And sorry for the late reply.

From my M4M queue :)

Easy

So I notice you are skipping the beat after the large white tick consistently, but if many people are suggesting to fill in this gap you should consider it because it does sound very empty. You don't need to use a circle, you can do what you did towards the beginning with the sliders covering over this time such as 00:24:585 (3) - or so, because the empty beats, even though its an easy they really feel necessary to be mapped in some way. Also I can't see the pattern you use because sometimes you do and sometimes you don't leave out that beat >_< The way I've heard people describe mapping easy/normal is like Easy you map the 1/1 and normal you map the 1/2. Your normal covers the 1/2, but the easy leaves at so many 1/1 that call to be mapped. So the gap from easy to normal is huge when you consider this, I really think you should consider filling in the gaps!

I will think about that, since when i might add circles on the empty beats, it would eventually look like a Normal. And the true Normal diff would be much like together by Easy and Normal diffs. This is what i need to avoid, but i will see into it later....

00:17:085 (3) - I feel like these hitsounds in the slider are contradicting the rest of the map because if its on every 2 and 4 white tick, it could be consistent and then it just drops at the next 2 white tick you see? I think it's fine, as long as newbie players can read it's note for the song track.

00:25:991 (4) - for example maybe a reverse here to fill the gap, you can think of ways to fill the gaps if you choose but i see in previous mods that you will not because of the easy difficulty, i personally feel that it should be mapped though That might be a downbeat, but okay

00:54:116 (4) - if anything during the kiai section you should map these to separate it from the rest of the song Well, not ALL of it, but okay

01:01:616 (4,5,6) - could blanket a bit nicer like 02:03:491 (2,3,4) - nazi, but Okay

01:49:897 (3) - move to x: 297 y: 183 for a perfect stack I tried that, the spacing would start inconsistent here.

02:49:897 (3,1) - this blanket seems like it can be a bit better Okay

02:57:866 (6) - I really really feel like at least this circle should be mapped, as well as 01:10:991 (5) - I'll redo slider (5) as a reversed slider.

Normal

00:19:897 (2,3) - this blanket could be nicer Okay

00:24:350 (4,2) - could blanket Okay

01:09:585 (1,2) - maybe it plays nicely but i usually avoid slider overlapping like this I think it still plays nice, nope

02:01:616 (7,1) - blanket could be improved Same reason as before, spacing would break here.

You could consider a spinner at 02:26:460 or anywhere in that time area, if not on the normal maybe on the hard I don't want to break the consistency of break times on all diffs, so not adding that.

So its a good map and I like your sliders and such, but I really think you should emphasize those notes in the easy, and just adjust a few blankets and such, again sorry this took so long :o btw this song is great to hear after all the anime nonsense ;) Don't worry, at least other non-relate-anime songs like this one, and yours too, gets the upper hand on the anime nonsense, due it has more fame than those crap XD
Thanks, Danny! 8-)

Edit: Hahah, I was expecting a two kudos for you since my map didn't update for a week or two XD you deserve that!
EndlessShadow
[Easy]
01:29:422 : Finish
01:29:891 : Finish
01:31:297 : Finish

[Normal]
None :3

End~
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
Thanks for the useful hitsound-mod :>
MiniBomb

General

It's PERFECT (to me though :D ) !!!
Go ask for a BAT approval

I bet I'll see it in the Qualified list soon ;) ;)
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
I'll try my best to find one, I'm not sure this'll be qualified or modded by BAT... unless they don't stay on their toilet and start being active to mod maps.

Thanks for reviewing anyway! C:
riffy

Gray Veyron wrote:

unless they don't stay on their toilet and start being active to mod maps.
We are not as bad as you think we are :(

[General]
  1. Add deadmaus to the tags. Just to help some people to find the song faster. Also, consider adding mcr to the tags. Some fans of the band would consider the tag useful.
  2. I would recommend you to look for a more fitting set of colours. The red and blue ones seem to be quite unfitting and the yellow one is not really fitting, too.
    Example

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 196,191,153
    Combo2 : 85,89,111
    Combo3 : 148,109,63
[Easy]
  1. 00:19:578 - personally, I do not think that ignoring this beat is a good idea as the vocals and music are quite strong here. Besides, it feels more like a random 1/1 gap, at least for me.
    Note: if you want to make it easy, keep consistency and ignore the certain instrument/part of vocals to make the rhythm more understandable for beginners.
  2. 00:26:141 (4) - the way how you ignore downbeat feels unnatural. According to the song's rhythm and the music theory it does not sound fit well. A pattern like this makes much more sense, in my opinion.
    Note: a similar thing happens with 00:29:422 (3,4,1) - , just select these three and hit Ctrl+G. It will swap them on the timeline and give you more matching rhythm. Same also happens with 00:31:766 (2,3) - and so on and so far. Just try to focus on stressing the downbeats to make the rhythm more natural.
  3. As you fix the suggestion above, you may also notice that your comboing is quite irregular. If you will re-consider your rhythm, you'll be able to work on that afterwarsand make it much more fitting and consistent.
  4. 01:47:235 (1,3) - minor - this kind of placement might be tricky for beginners, try to unstack (3) and move it down a bit? Example
  5. 02:36:922 (2,3) - speaking about overlaps, this is the only blanket like this in the whole diff and it looks a bit untidy and tricky. Mind doing something else here to make the diff look neater?

Try to work more on stressing the downbeats. Comboing can also be improved.
[Normal]
  1. Exactly the same thing about downbeats.
  2. 00:22:860 (1) - minor - the red on the slider represents nothing. The curve seems to be random and does not match with the music. Why don't you just use a simple curved slider to represen the music better? Example
  3. 01:11:610 (1,1) - sorry, but this is unrankable. There is no enough recovery time. Try to remove the spinner and map this part or leave at least 750 ms of recovery time (2 white ticks) after the spinner.

You could also add some more 1/2s to make it feel more like a Normal. Making circles smaller here would also help.If you set the circle size to 3,5 here it won't hurt the spread too much, I think.
[Hard]
  1. 00:04:110 (1,1,1) - there is absolutely nothing on the blue ticks. Moreover, we can clearly hear the sounds fade at the red ticks. Therefore, using 3/4 sliders here does not actually match with the music and feels sorta weird to play. Please, end the sliders on the red ticks.
    Note: speaking abouut 3/4 sliders, 00:23:797 (2) - such sliders should also be finished on the red ticks. As the red tick in general have stronger beats and ignoring them is confusing for players.
  2. You also have quite a few overmapped circles like 00:26:258 (3,5) - which represent pretty much nothing in music and feel quite random. Another example of going off beat is 02:57:664 (5,9) - where the beats sound really off.

Generally, the diff requires some work on its rhythm. Please, try to focus on following the rhythm of the song more and avoid overmapping as much as possible.
The mapset could use some work on its rhythm. I am sure that you can improve it yourself as I've explained the main issues and linked the music theory. However, if you have any problems/questions feel free to contact me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

-Bakari- wrote:

Gray Veyron wrote:

unless they don't stay on their toilet and start being active to mod maps.
We are not as bad as you think we are :( Okay, I'm the one staying on the toilet v.v

[General]
  1. Add deadmaus to the tags. Just to help some people to find the song faster. Also, consider adding mcr to the tags. Some fans of the band would consider the tag useful. Okay, but i think the 'deadmaus' tag looks deniable to me, but I'll give it a try.
  2. I would recommend you to look for a more fitting set of colours. The red and blue ones seem to be quite unfitting and the yellow one is not really fitting, too. Okay, I hope it doesn't confuse the players between these combo colours and the background.
    Example

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 196,191,153
    Combo2 : 85,89,111
    Combo3 : 148,109,63
[Easy]
  1. 00:19:578 - personally, I do not think that ignoring this beat is a good idea as the vocals and music are quite strong here. Besides, it feels more like a random 1/1 gap, at least for me.
    Note: if you want to make it easy, keep consistency and ignore the certain instrument/part of vocals to make the rhythm more understandable for beginners.
  2. 00:26:141 (4) - the way how you ignore downbeat feels unnatural. According to the song's rhythm and the music theory it does not sound fit well. A pattern like this makes much more sense, in my opinion.
    Note: a similar thing happens with 00:29:422 (3,4,1) - , just select these three and hit Ctrl+G. It will swap them on the timeline and give you more matching rhythm. Same also happens with 00:31:766 (2,3) - and so on and so far. Just try to focus on stressing the downbeats to make the rhythm more natural.
  3. As you fix the suggestion above, you may also notice that your comboing is quite irregular. If you will re-consider your rhythm, you'll be able to work on that afterward make it much more fitting and consistent.
  4. 01:47:235 (1,3) - minor - this kind of placement might be tricky for beginners, try to unstack (3) and move it down a bit? Example
  5. 02:36:922 (2,3) - speaking about overlaps, this is the only blanket like this in the whole diff and it looks a bit untidy and tricky. Mind doing something else here to make the diff look neater?

Try to work more on stressing the downbeats. Comboing can also be improved. Looks like i need to remap it's rhythm a little, all mods above fixed.
[Normal]
  1. Exactly the same thing about downbeats. Okay
  2. 00:22:860 (1) - minor - the red on the slider represents nothing. The curve seems to be random and does not match with the music. Why don't you just use a simple curved slider to represen the music better? Example I think the rhythm here is fine, since my main focus here is on the tempo track and some on the vocal track.
  3. 01:11:610 (1,1) - sorry, but this is unrankable. There is no enough recovery time. Try to remove the spinner and map this part or leave at least 750 ms of recovery time (2 white ticks) after the spinner. Okay

You could also add some more 1/2s to make it feel more like a Normal. Making circles smaller here would also help.If you set the circle size to 3,5 here it won't hurt the spread too much, I think. Okay, will change the CS and add some 1/2 circles, I hope it does perceptive rhythm i made :/
[Hard]
  1. 00:04:110 (1,1,1) - there is absolutely nothing on the blue ticks. Moreover, we can clearly hear the sounds fade at the red ticks. Therefore, using 3/4 sliders here does not actually match with the music and feels sorta weird to play. Please, end the sliders on the red ticks. Ofc, it does stops 'til the red ticks, but the 1/2 beat starts fading quickly to the blue ticks If you hear very close to the track. That's the reason I've extended the slider to 1/4 beat.
    Note: speaking about 3/4 sliders, 00:23:797 (2) - such sliders should also be finished on the red ticks. As the red tick in general have stronger beats and ignoring them is confusing for players.
  2. You also have quite a few overmapped circles like 00:26:258 (3,5) - which represent pretty much nothing in music and feel quite random. Another example of going off beat is 02:57:664 (5,9) - where the beats sound really off. Sounds like remapping, Okay

Generally, the diff requires some work on its rhythm. Please, try to focus on following the rhythm of the song more and avoid overmapping as much as possible. It won't look like an overmap if you would hear the vocals, tempos, drums, and all in the song track. But nvm, will rework on it.
The mapset could use some work on its rhythm. I am sure that you can improve it yourself as I've explained the main issues and linked the music theory. However, if you have any problems/questions feel free to contact me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Sorry for a late reply, gonna continue once i finish my job irl. Thanks for a good mod, -Bakari-BAT! o3o/
sim176
Ok NM for my queue

Easy

00:22:860 (1,3) - Redesign the sliders. Have their lowest point on the tick, so: 00:23:328 - and 00:25:203 -

Normal

mostly design related stuff here:
01:10:672 (2) - Maybe design them like that:
01:10:672 (2) -
01:13:485 (1,2,3) - make a nice shape
02:30:125 (3) - 168|152 would look better, same applies for 02:31:766 (5) -
02:32:235 (1) - redesign, to match the tick

Hard

00:41:844 (2,3,4) - Apply their rhythm to 00:43:602 - resp 01:45:477 - (feels inconsistent if not followed by a second cycle
02:20:985 - Add some sliders with low volume, e.g
02:31:766 (5) - probably overmapped
02:42:313 - add "just"

just my bits
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

sim176 wrote:

Ok NM for my queue

Easy

00:22:860 (1,3) - Redesign the sliders. Have their lowest point on the tick, so: 00:23:328 - and 00:25:203 - Okay

Normal

mostly design related stuff here:
01:10:672 (2) - Maybe design them like that:
01:10:672 (2) -
01:13:485 (1,2,3) - make a nice shape
02:30:125 (3) - 168|152 would look better, same applies for 02:31:766 (5) -
02:32:235 (1) - redesign, to match the tick

I've remapped the whole diff's rhythm here, so the patterns changed big from the previous mod. But I've applied some mods above.

Hard

00:41:844 (2,3,4) - Apply their rhythm to 00:43:602 - resp 01:45:477 - (feels inconsistent if not followed by a second cycle) It looks fine here, so i was just following the little sound beat on the song track.
02:20:985 - Add some sliders with low volume, e.g I need to consist breaks on every diff, so not doing that.
02:31:766 (5) - probably overmapped Not really, Following the tempo of the song 'til the vocal track here.
02:42:313 - add "just" I think it's fine, if i do that, it's pure clicking for the song track, not adding it here.

just my bits
Thanks, sim!
Hullahopp
Hey! NM from my queue.
Well, I don't have much to say, it's pretty awesome! PM me when it's ranked ^^

Since I can't really mod hitsonds, + the map is very well mapped, I just check the sliders quality, etc...

Easy

00:34:110 (1) - Select the second point of this slider, and move it up by 1
01:02:235 (3) - Move this slider to the left by 2 (and ofc after that, make the blanket)
01:32:703 - Maybe add a circle here, or something? It feels empty
Or
Just remove this? 01:34:578 (3)
01:42:547 (6) - I think you should remove this slider, and just add a circle, or leave it empty
01:52:860 (5,6) - Leave the same distance here 01:54:266 (6,1)
02:47:235 (1) - Move every point (except the starting point) up by one
02:49:110 (3) - I see this is a copy of this 02:47:235 (1) - , so replace it

Normal

01:11:610 (5) - Make it symmetric
01:43:016 (6) - Maybe remove this?
01:52:860 (5,6) - Try to keep the same distance here 01:54:266 (6,1)
02:30:125 (3) - Maybe move this to x:168 y:152?
02:46:531 (4) - Move this to x:280 y:304?
02:54:735 (1) - Move the ending point to x:140 y:336 (suggestion)
02:56:610 (3) - copy-paste the last one, if you accepted my suggestion

Hard

00:17:235 (1) - Try to blanket this with the end (reverse) of this slider 00:18:172 (2)
01:19:110 (1) - Move the middle points to the left by 1
01:20:047 (2) - Move the middle points to the right by 1 (or copy-paste)

Nice map, good luck with it! ^^
I would give it a kudosu, but I'm out .-.
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

Hullahopp wrote:

Hey! NM from my queue.
Well, I don't have much to say, it's pretty awesome! PM me when it's ranked ^^ Will do o3o/

Since I can't really mod hitsonds, + the map is very well mapped, I just check the sliders quality, etc...

Easy

00:34:110 (1) - Select the second point of this slider, and move it up by 1 Okay
01:02:235 (3) - Move this slider to the left by 2 (and ofc after that, make the blanket) Okay
01:32:703 - Maybe add a circle here, or something? It feels empty
Or
Just remove this? 01:34:578 (3)
Okay, added a circle here
01:42:547 (6) - I think you should remove this slider, and just add a circle, or leave it empty Adding a circle or leaving it empty would lead to boredom rhythm, players need to click circles on the right track of it, so not changing this.
01:52:860 (5,6) - Leave the same distance here 01:54:266 (6,1) Okay, i changed a little here
02:47:235 (1) - Move every point (except the starting point) up by one I think it looks fine here, since i'm making a blanket on circle (4) with this slider.
02:49:110 (3) - I see this is a copy of this 02:47:235 (1) - , so replace it Planning to make a symmetry here, so not changing this.

Normal

01:11:610 (5) - Make it symmetric Okay
01:43:016 (6) - Maybe remove this? No change, same reason. It will also break the diamond formation here.
01:52:860 (5,6) - Try to keep the same distance here 01:54:266 (6,1) Okay, changed a little here too
02:30:125 (3) - Maybe move this to x:168 y:152? I think it's fine keeping it a little straight for the flow, if i move that to your suggested grid, it'll still be the same flow.
02:46:531 (4) - Move this to x:280 y:304? ^
02:54:735 (1) - Move the ending point to x:140 y:336 (suggestion) Okay
02:56:610 (3) - copy-paste the last one, if you accepted my suggestion Okay

Hard

00:17:235 (1) - Try to blanket this with the end (reverse) of this slider 00:18:172 (2) You mean "double blanket"? I might think it's fine since it performed a half circle on the center of the formation, But if i double blanket, flow will be the same. So gonna keep this.
01:19:110 (1) - Move the middle points to the left by 1 Okay
01:20:047 (2) - Move the middle points to the right by 1 (or copy-paste) Okay

Nice map, good luck with it! ^^
I would give it a kudosu, but I'm out .-.
That's okay, i don't need someone to shoot a star on this map, and not waste one. Everything related to that is fine for me. And take this two kudosu with you since your out of it :3/
Thanks for a nice mod, Hullahopp!
LVAce
Hi! I loved your beat map! : P Just wanted you to know that!
Unusual-bot
hi, i'm here for m4m
let's start

Easy
01:01:766 (2,3) - 28|288 better flow, and accidentally end of 1 blanket better to 3
01:13:485 (1) - end of slider to 72|228for better flow
01:45:360 (4) - 272|230 better flow

Normal
00:15:360 (1,2,3) - 428|260 for 3 better blanket with 8
00:52:860 (1) - 304|344 for better blanket and flow
00:54:266 (2) - i think it's better to make it straight with the slider b4
01:00:360 (1) - 88|268 better blanket, and don't forget to move 01:01:297 (2,3,4) - as well
01:14:422 (4) - 204|136 better blanket
01:24:735 (1) - 420|316 ^
01:25:672 (2) - 436|76 ^
01:29:422 (2) - 404|256 better flow
01:31:297 (6) - 228|124 better blanket
01:35:047 (7,1) - make it straight
01:40:672 (3) - 180|120 better blanket
01:42:078 (5) - 440|276 ^

Hard
00:10:672 (2) - 132|232 better blanket
01:14:422 (5) - 156|84 better star shape and blanket
01:59:891 (4,1) - 424|260 better flow

that's all from me
good luck~
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

NaCulus wrote:

hi, i'm here for m4m
let's start

Easy
01:01:766 (2,3) - 28|288 better flow, and accidentally end of 1 blanket better to 3 This triangle form looks fine on the flow, so i might keep this
01:13:485 (1) - end of slider to 72|228 for better flow Okay
01:45:360 (4) - 272|230 better flow Same reason, keeping this

Normal
00:15:360 (1,2,3) - 428|260 for 3 better blanket with 8 But the current one looks much like a perfect blanket here.
00:52:860 (1) - 304|344 for better blanket and flow Okay
00:54:266 (2) - i think it's better to make it straight with the slider b4 I was planning to make a triangle form here, keeping
01:00:360 (1) - 88|268 better blanket, and don't forget to move 01:01:297 (2,3,4) - as well Okay
01:14:422 (4) - 204|136 better blanket Okay
01:24:735 (1) - 420|316 ^ Okay
01:25:672 (2) - 436|76 ^ Okay
01:29:422 (2) - 404|256 better flow Okay
01:31:297 (6) - 228|124 better blanket Okay
01:35:047 (7,1) - make it straight Doesn't need to be straight, flow must be ongoing to let players 'have fun'
01:40:672 (3) - 180|120 better blanket Okay, changed a bit of the pattern
01:42:078 (5) - 440|276 ^ ^

Hard
00:10:672 (2) - 132|232 better blanket Okay
01:14:422 (5) - 156|84 better star shape and blanket Okay
01:59:891 (4,1) - 424|260 better flow I think the flow is fine here, if moved to your suggested grid, it'll be the same flow. So just gonna keep this for a while.

that's all from me
good luck~
Fixed some minor blanket and changed a few spacings.
Thanks, NaCulus! Will mod your map soon o3o/
AruOtta
Hey, mod as requested :3

Easy

00:05:985 (3,1) - You can maybe try tu blanket (1) with (3) ? :
00:31:297 (2) - Try to improve the blanket for 00:30:360 (1,2) by decreasing this slider's curve a bit
01:05:985 (3) - Maybe you can try to decrease the 2nd curve of the slider ? Then the 2 curves of this slider will looks the same, and it'll make a prettier pattern I think.
01:10:203 (4) - Try also to decrease this slider's curve to improve the blanket with 01:09:735 (3,4)
01:28:485 (1,2) - The blanket isn't perfect here, try to move (1) at x148|y100 and move (2) at x4|y188 to improve the blanket.
01:41:610 (5,6) - Try to have the same slider shape for these 2 sliders, try to copy/paste (5), then you'll have the 2 same sliders.
02:30:360 (3) - You can maybe try to make the linear part of the slider (at the end) a curved part, it'll avoid the overlap with 02:28:485 (1) and make a blanket :

Normal

I suggest CS 3 for this diff, CS3.5 seems really small in my opinion, it's gonna be too small with HR mod =/

00:14:422 (8,3) - You could possibly make a blanket here ? Like on this exemple :
00:22:860 (1,3) - I think it's very weird to have a big part for the curve and a very small linear part. I suggest to remake the slider to increase the linear part.
00:59:891 (8,1) - You can improve this blanket
01:05:985 (5) - I'm afraid that the shape created by the 2 red anchors is unrankable. I really suggest to change it.
01:11:610 (5) - You can maybe put the red anchors on the sliderticks ? Then the sliderball's movement will change according to the beats on the song.
01:28:250 (7) - This note is overmapped : it means there's no beat corresponding on the song, so it MUST be deleted.
02:43:016 (4,1) - The distance change here is weird, I think you should have the same distance as between 02:42:078 (3,4) since the time between 02:43:016 (4,1) is still in the x0,5 part, so it's logical.
02:46:531 (4) - This note is also overmapped, there's no beat from the song according to this note, so you MUST delete it.
02:48:172 (2) - Just my opinion, but I think you can try to decrease this slider's curves maybe ?
02:50:047 (5) - ^

Hard

00:05:047 (3,4,5,6) - The rythm pattern is wrong, this pattern would be better :
Same this for 00:06:922 (3,4,5,6) and 00:08:797 (3,4,5,6).
00:15:242 (4) - This note is overmapped and MUST be deleted
00:17:117 (6) - ^
00:17:235 (1,2) - You can possibly try to have a blanket with these 2 sliders ? (that's just a suggestion)
00:20:867 (6) - This note is also overmapped
00:22:742 (4) - ^
00:26:492 (4) - ^
00:28:367 (5) - ^ (same thing for exaclty the same circles in the next patterns)
00:40:555 (7,2,4,6) - ^
00:45:242 (5) - ^
00:48:992 (8) - ^
etc. I think you understood, there's just a few beats on blue ticks on this song, so a lot of the one you created are overmapped and must be deleted, so try to find them (there are on the same patterns I noticed previously)
01:24:735 (3) - I think you forget a NC here
01:39:735 (4) - ^

I think you should follow more the voice on the Normal diff (and on the Hard diff).
There's some pattern and some sliders that can be improved
You have to find more modders before trying to rank it.

I hope it was helpful, good luck for rank <3
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

Kenterz wrote:

Hey, mod as requested :3

Easy

00:05:985 (3,1) - You can maybe try tu blanket (1) with (3) ? : Well, it's looks neat on your suggested blanket. But i prefer to keep mine, because nowadays, players are growing to not see some annoying blankets with triangles. But thanks for the effort.
00:31:297 (2) - Try to improve the blanket for 00:30:360 (1,2) by decreasing this slider's curve a bit I fixed this blanket a little here because it looks like it's already blanketed
01:05:985 (3) - Maybe you can try to decrease the 2nd curve of the slider ? Then the 2 curves of this slider will looks the same, and it'll make a prettier pattern I think. Sounds nazi, but okay
01:10:203 (4) - Try also to decrease this slider's curve to improve the blanket with 01:09:735 (3,4) Okay, used circle (3)'s approach circle to emphasize the blanket.
01:28:485 (1,2) - The blanket isn't perfect here, try to move (1) at x148|y100 and move (2) at x4|y188 to improve the blanket. I wasn't planning to make a double blanket here, but i will give it a try
01:41:610 (5,6) - Try to have the same slider shape for these 2 sliders, try to copy/paste (5), then you'll have the 2 same sliders. I think i'll make a different pattern than this one and the one you're mentioning.
02:30:360 (3) - You can maybe try to make the linear part of the slider (at the end) a curved part, it'll avoid the overlap with 02:28:485 (1) and make a blanket : Okay

Normal

I suggest CS 3 for this diff, CS3.5 seems really small in my opinion, it's gonna be too small with HR mod =/ To keep the difficulty spread from big gaps, i'll keep it.

00:14:422 (8,3) - You could possibly make a blanket here ? Like on this example : I think the current one has the same flow as your suggested pattern, so it's already blanketed.
00:22:860 (1,3) - I think it's very weird to have a big part for the curve and a very small linear part. I suggest to remake the slider to increase the linear part. You could've gone further notice, to see what's behind this pattern... is symmetry.
00:59:891 (8,1) - You can improve this blanket Nazi, okay~
01:05:985 (5) - I'm afraid that the shape created by the 2 red anchors is unrankable. I really suggest to change it. I haven't seen these issues were told to be unrankable. And for some other reasons, i've seen new maps that used it on their Normal diffs.
01:11:610 (5) - You can maybe put the red anchors on the sliderticks ? Then the sliderball's movement will change according to the beats on the song. Not sure if it's possible, but will try
01:28:250 (7) - This note is overmapped : it means there's no beat corresponding on the song, so it MUST be deleted. I was following the beat-ride on the background music. Well... players mainly hear vocals and the 1/1 beat, so okay.. removed
02:43:016 (4,1) - The distance change here is weird, I think you should have the same distance as between 02:42:078 (3,4) since the time between 02:43:016 (4,1) is still in the x0,5 part, so it's logical. I'll stack instead
02:46:531 (4) - This note is also overmapped, there's no beat from the song according to this note, so you MUST delete it. Same reason as before, okay
02:48:172 (2) - Just my opinion, but I think you can try to decrease this slider's curves maybe ? Nope, but changing the pattern here for symmetry.
02:50:047 (5) - ^ ^

Hard

00:05:047 (3,4,5,6) - The rythm pattern is wrong, this pattern would be better : Good rhythm, but i wasn't following the main electro sounds in the song track, i was following the beat-ride in the background music. so it might sound noticeable to players that can be ulitizing(or reflecting) the song track. So i think it's okay to keep.
Same this for 00:06:922 (3,4,5,6) and 00:08:797 (3,4,5,6). Same reason
00:15:242 (4) - This note is overmapped and MUST be deleted Since the modders before you kept mentioning this, i'll start reconsidering to remove the circle right now... removed.
00:17:117 (6) - ^ ^
00:17:235 (1,2) - You can possibly try to have a blanket with these 2 sliders ? (that's just a suggestion) Wasn't trying to make a blanket here, but a Seawave formation. But thanks for the efforts.
00:20:867 (6) - This note is also overmapped Okay
00:22:742 (4) - ^ ^
00:26:492 (4) - ^ I'll keep this, to warn players that a stronger track to come by.
00:28:367 (5) - ^ (same thing for exactly the same circles in the next patterns) Okay
00:40:555 (7,2,4,6) - ^ Sorry, I'm following the beat-ride in the background music.
00:45:242 (5) - ^ For this circle, I'm following the vocals. (How? the vocal cries "Another", the second syllable hit 1/4 beat. As so it was between the "An" on the word before it hits intensely the "n" for a new track for the vocal to say "Another".)
00:48:992 (8) - ^
etc. I think you understood, there's just a few beats on blue ticks on this song, so a lot of the one you created are overmapped and must be deleted, so try to find them (there are on the same patterns I noticed previously) Some will be removed, some will not due the same reason as i've replied.
01:24:735 (3) - I think you forget a NC here owps, okay
01:39:735 (4) - ^ ^

I think you should follow more the voice on the Normal diff (and on the Hard diff).
There's some pattern and some sliders that can be improved
You have to find more modders before trying to rank it.

I hope it was helpful, good luck for rank <3
Almost a HALF of your mod is helpful! Changed a few patterns and rhythms on Normal diff, and removed some senseless circles in Hard diff due so many modders kept mentioning it. So i might think it's fine now. Also, finding more modders would bring this map at risk, but i will try to get mods, and hopefully will be ready for BATs to check this!

Thanks, Kenterz-BAT!
Axarious

[General]
Yo.
[Easy]
  1. 00:11:610 (1) - I highly recommend using two white bend points before the red -- When a red point is used on a slider, two white points are usually necessary to create a perfect blanket.
  2. 00:13:016 (2) - Move to x:169 y:155. 1.01x and 1.00x distance snap, as well as a better blanket with (3).
  3. 00:17:235 (3) - Same concept, two white bend points before the red point. When you do this, be sure to have the red bend point overlapping on the slider tick.
  4. 00:34:110 (1) - Negligible, but probably want to have the red bend point exactly overlapping on the slider tick.
  5. 00:38:797 (3) - Two points for a better blanket.
  6. 00:44:891 (4,1) - Fix this blanket.
  7. 00:47:235 (3,4) - ^
  8. 00:49:110 (1,2) - Why is it rotated by 111 degrees? Why not 120 instead or blanketed with 00:47:235 (3) - ?
  9. 00:50:985 (3) - Two points before the red.
  10. 01:16:297 (4) - Move to x:347 y:133.
  11. 01:25:672 (2,3) - Move (2) to x:335 y:153 and (3) to x:394 y:73.
  12. 01:26:610 (4) - Move to x:433 y:165. This will stack slider (4)'s tail on slider (1)'s tail, as well as create a nicer blanket with (2) while maintaining 0.99x or 1.00x distance snap.
  13. 01:38:797 (4) - Rotate -1 degree around selection center for a nicer blanket with (1).
  14. 01:47:235 (1) - Move to x:474 y:173 to match x-coordinates with the tail of slider (4).
  15. 01:49:578 (2) - Why doesn't this follow distance snap?
  16. 01:58:485 (1) - Two points before and after the red if you want to make a two-slider blanket.
  17. 02:00:360 (3) - Ctrl HJ ^ once you get it perfect.
  18. 02:05:985 (1) - Rotate -2 degrees to get a better blanket with (2).
  19. 02:07:860 (4) - Move the red point to x:339 y:136 to get a better blanket.
  20. 02:37:860 (3,1) - Use 02:39:735 (1) - to make (3) with a ctrl HJ -- (1) has two white bends while (3) only has one.
[Normal]
  1. 00:07:391 (7,8,1) - Distance snap, (1)'s distance away from (8) is messy.
  2. 00:40:203 (5) - Once you ctrl J and G 00:38:797 (3) - , this beginning curve becomes more extreme. Negligible, but it looks nicer if they have the same magnitude of a curve.
  3. 01:00:360 (1) - Is this supposed to blanket with 00:59:891 (8) - ?
  4. 01:05:985 (5) - Have these red points overlap the slider ticks. Turn off grid snap to do so.
  5. 01:07:860 (1) - ^
  6. 01:09:735 (3,4) - Why overlap?
  7. 01:20:047 (5) - Rotate 2 degrees around selection center and move to x:168.
  8. 01:35:047 (7) - Have red overlap slider ticks.
[Hard]
  1. AR7. 120 bpm is too slow to allow an AR8 hard.
  2. 00:09:735 (1) - Move to x:395 y:130.
  3. 00:10:672 (2) - Move to x:129 y:230 to get back to 1.00x distance snap from previous step.
  4. 00:15:594 (2,4) - I'm not sure this is rankable.
  5. 00:18:172 (2) - Is this slider misplaced?
  6. 00:23:094 (2,3) - Blanket the sliders within one another, don't just blanket the head of one and ignore the tail.
  7. 01:17:938 (3,4) - Highly irregular antijump.
  8. 01:19:110 (1,2) - Link These sliders' center isn't on the red point.
  9. 01:21:922 (5) - Move to x:245 for a better blanket with (4).
  10. 01:37:860 (1,2) - Ctrl HJ (2) to make (1). This looks really sloppy.
  11. 01:39:734 (1) - Move to x:264 y:76 for a better blanket with (3).
  12. 02:28:485 (1) - Have the slider tick directly on the red bend point.
  13. 02:30:360 (4) - ^
  14. 02:31:766 (5) - No sound here worth mapping, omit this circle.
  15. 02:58:485 (1) - Probably put a circle here and then start the slider on 02:58:602 - . Groups of 5 are better than having groups of 4.
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

Axarious wrote:

[General]
Yo.
[Easy]
  1. 00:11:610 (1) - I highly recommend using two white bend points before the red -- When a red point is used on a slider, two white points are usually necessary to create a perfect blanket. Good idea, but using one white points is, as well, fine for a perfect blanket. I don't think it's really that important to remake one, as it's already blanketed.
  2. 00:13:016 (2) - Move to x:169 y:155. 1.01x and 1.00x distance snap, as well as a better blanket with (3). Okay, will only use 1.0x spacing
  3. 00:17:235 (3) - Same concept, two white bend points before the red point. When you do this, be sure to have the red bend point overlapping on the slider tick. And same reason, but changed a few.
  4. 00:34:110 (1) - Negligible, but probably want to have the red bend point exactly overlapping on the slider tick. Seems quite impossible even without Grid Snap tool. But i'll try.
  5. 00:38:797 (3) - Two points for a better blanket. Right here, i think it's already a better blanket, doesn't need much curving on this.
  6. 00:44:891 (4,1) - Fix this blanket. Okay
  7. 00:47:235 (3,4) - ^ Seems fine, and same reason as before.
  8. 00:49:110 (1,2) - Why is it rotated by 111 degrees? Why not 120 instead or blanketed with 00:47:235 (3) - ? Because stretching them up to the healthbar would be unrankable. To avoid that, I should keep them down without blankets. So i made a symmetry here.
  9. 00:50:985 (3) - Two points before the red. Same reason.
  10. 01:16:297 (4) - Move to x:347 y:133. Okay, but not exactly the grid you've suggested, but it's closer to it.
  11. 01:25:672 (2,3) - Move (2) to x:335 y:153 and (3) to x:394 y:73. ^
  12. 01:26:610 (4) - Move to x:433 y:165. This will stack slider (4)'s tail on slider (1)'s tail, as well as create a nicer blanket with (2) while maintaining 0.99x or 1.00x distance snap. Okay
  13. 01:38:797 (4) - Rotate -1 degree around selection center for a nicer blanket with (1). I think the blanket here is already fine.
  14. 01:47:235 (1) - Move to x:474 y:173 to match x-coordinates with the tail of slider (4). Pretty nazi, but okay~
  15. 01:49:578 (2) - Why doesn't this follow distance snap? ouch, good catch!
  16. 01:58:485 (1) - Two points before and after the red if you want to make a two-slider blanket. Double blanket, you mean? good, but i think the blanket looks fine as it is.
  17. 02:00:360 (3) - Ctrl HJ ^ once you get it perfect. ^
  18. 02:05:985 (1) - Rotate -2 degrees to get a better blanket with (2). Okay
  19. 02:07:860 (4) - Move the red point to x:339 y:136 to get a better blanket. Okay, but not the exact grid.
  20. 02:37:860 (3,1) - Use 02:39:735 (1) - to make (3) with a ctrl HJ -- (1) has two white bends while (3) only has one. Might broke a little flow because of that. So just keeping this.
[Normal]
  1. 00:07:391 (7,8,1) - Distance snap, (1)'s distance away from (8) is messy. Good catch!
  2. 00:40:203 (5) - Once you ctrl J and G 00:38:797 (3) - , this beginning curve becomes more extreme. Negligible, but it looks nicer if they have the same magnitude of a curve. Keeping that for a symmetry, don't worry, players can notice that while playing.
  3. 01:00:360 (1) - Is this supposed to blanket with 00:59:891 (8) - ? Nahh... not planning to blanket that. Making a curved N formation.
  4. 01:05:985 (5) - Have these red points overlap the slider ticks. Turn off grid snap to do so. Same reason as the previous diff, but having a try.
  5. 01:07:860 (1) - ^ ^
  6. 01:09:735 (3,4) - Why overlap? Because i was out of space grid here, so i was planning to make an overlap by copy-pasting and flipping the copied slider. And the slider points can keep the flow organized and ongoing.
  7. 01:20:047 (5) - Rotate 2 degrees around selection center and move to x:168. Okay
  8. 01:35:047 (7) - Have red overlap slider ticks. Will try~
[Hard]
  1. AR7. 120 bpm is too slow to allow an AR8 hard. Okay
  2. 00:09:735 (1) - Move to x:395 y:130. Okay, but not the exact grid
  3. 00:10:672 (2) - Move to x:129 y:230 to get back to 1.00x distance snap from previous step. ^
  4. 00:15:594 (2,4) - I'm not sure this is rankable. It is rankable, stacking sliders in the same grid is noticeable to players. Despite the newer ranked maps used it on Hard/Insane diffs.
  5. 00:18:172 (2) - Is this slider misplaced? Nope, It'd look like a stack while playing.
  6. 00:23:094 (2,3) - Blanket the sliders within one another, don't just blanket the head of one and ignore the tail. I'm not making a double blanket here...
  7. 01:17:938 (3,4) - Highly irregular antijump. I think not
  8. 01:19:110 (1,2) - Link These sliders' center isn't on the red point. Okay
  9. 01:21:922 (5) - Move to x:245 for a better blanket with (4). I think it's already blanketed, so it's fine.
  10. 01:37:860 (1,2) - Ctrl HJ (2) to make (1). This looks really sloppy. Not really, i wasn't trying to do a double blanket or something, just a wide-curved slider formation.
  11. 01:39:734 (1) - Move to x:264 y:76 for a better blanket with (3). Okay, same reason as before.
  12. 02:28:485 (1) - Have the slider tick directly on the red bend point. Will try
  13. 02:30:360 (4) - ^ ^
  14. 02:31:766 (5) - No sound here worth mapping, omit this circle. Players mainly follows vocals and the song's beat, but actually, i was following the vocals at this rate. So i don't need to add a circle for that.
  15. 02:58:485 (1) - Probably put a circle here and then start the slider on 02:58:602 - . Groups of 5 are better than having groups of 4. Okay
Some useful minor issues was found over my whole mapset. Not very important, but worthy to keep the flow ongoing. Fixed a few blankets and slider incorrections in Easy and Hard. And lastly, placed a few notes nearby your suggesting grid, even so without the Grid Snap.
Thanks, Axarious! :3/
Krfawy
Hello! :3 It's Krfawy from my Bleeding Queue! Cowgratulations for making such a beautiful sentence in Polish with cute mistakes! o3o And sorry for being so late. ę3ę

General
  1. That volume of some timing sections are pretty questionable IMO. I really advice to lower it, for example: when there's 70%, I suggest to set 50%. When it's 80% I suggest to set 60%. Now it's really really loud!
Easy
  1. 00:07:860 (1) - I don't like the way this slider looks like because it's simply not symmetrical when probably the idea to make it was to make a symmetrical slider. I advice to make look like as I said, for example you can use the code of the slider I made as a symmtetry example. Also I advice to use this code because there's a nice moment when the slider blankets with the sliderball!
    CODE OF THE SLIDER
    160,304,7860,6,0,B|116:272|94:230|120:213|98:173|54:142,2,200,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:

Or at least just copy 02:49:110 (3) - this slider and adjust it.
  2. 00:22:860 (1,3) - Those aren't totally symmetrical when it's obvious they are supposed to be. Just copy and paste and CTRL + G one of the sliders.
  3. 01:20:047 (4) - Nazi thing - improve the blanket because now it's a bit off. Just make the slider go more around the approach circle.
  4. 01:42:547 (6) - Maybe a whistle at the very end of the slider?
  5. 02:37:860 (3,1) - Again a nazi thing, but maybe try to make them the same (copypasta). At least I think you could make change the position of the red point in the (1) slider to make it more straight going because now the end of the slider doesn't go as straight as it could. For example move it to (X= 235 | Y=224).
Normal
  1. 00:14:422 (8) - Move the 4th point in this slider 1 grid left so it's completely symmetrical.
  2. 00:19:344 (2,3,4) - The density of the notes is OK but since it's only a Normal I suggest to make this moment a bit easier by using a 1/1 slider from 00:19:110 (1) - to 00:19:578 (3) - so it would be less tiring for newer players to click since sliders are easier to follow and not as demanding as that amount of circles.
  3. 00:42:547 (3,4) - Make the perfect symmetry by copypasta and CTRL + G. But if you worry about DS inconsistency, just disable a grid snap for the very moment, move 00:42:547 (3) - to (X=88 | Y=279) and copy and paste and CTRL + G and use grid snap back. Now it's totally consistent and symmetrical! :3 And ofc remember to snap 00:45:360 (1) - properly if you use my suggestion.
  4. 00:52:860 (1) - Sadly I just dislike the look of this slider. I'M SORRY FOR BEING RUDE ;_;
  5. 01:22:625 (4) - This is very uncomfortable for a Normal difficulty. Maybe consider removing it or placing it somewhere else. Now it's really really uncomfortable.
  6. 01:42:547 - From this point it's very quiet for the end of the slider and 1 circle when it's not in other difficulties. I think it'd be better if you make the same thing in other diffs by removing it or using it there.
  7. 01:57:547 (4) - Well honestly I dislike the idea of hitsounding here. Maybe use clap at the very beginning of the slider and use whistle at the very end of the slider instead of a finish? Personally I find it more accurate.
Hard
  1. To be honest I am a bit surprised that you do not blanket some notes in this difficulty. For example 00:50:985 (1,2,3,4) - Ends of those notes can easily blanket each other. This happens in the whole difficulty in chours and I think you can simply improve these sliders.
  2. 00:52:742 (5,1) - Stack them properly (yes, nazi thing).
  3. 01:03:641 (4) - ^ As above
  4. 01:20:985 (1) - ^ As above
  5. 01:24:735 (1) - ^ As above
  6. 02:00:125 (5) - ^ As above
  7. 02:05:867 (5) - Maybe a circle here? I think a triplet would be a nice thing here comparing to the whole chours section.
  8. 02:58:485 (8) - Maybe a whistle so it would emphasize the very end of the song? And I think it follows that guitar sound.
That's all from me. Nice mapset! :P Good luck! ;)
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

Krfawy wrote:

Hello! :3 It's Krfawy from my Bleeding Queue! Cowgratulations for making such a beautiful sentence in Polish with cute mistakes! o3o And sorry for being so late. ę3ę I don't mind modders being late :3 It's okay!

General
  1. That volume of some timing sections are pretty questionable IMO. I really advice to lower it, for example: when there's 70%, I suggest to set 50%. When it's 80% I suggest to set 60%. Now it's really really loud! Okay
Easy
  1. 00:07:860 (1) - I don't like the way this slider looks like because it's simply not symmetrical when probably the idea to make it was to make a symmetrical slider. I advice to make look like as I said, for example you can use the code of the slider I made as a symmtetry example. Also I advice to use this code because there's a nice moment when the slider blankets with the sliderball!
    CODE OF THE SLIDER
    160,304,7860,6,0,B|116:272|94:230|120:213|98:173|54:142,2,200,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:

Or at least just copy 02:49:110 (3) - this slider and adjust it. I don't plan making a symmetry here, but okay.
  2. 00:22:860 (1,3) - Those aren't totally symmetrical when it's obvious they are supposed to be. Just copy and paste and CTRL + G one of the sliders. It is already symmetric, or you don't check it accurately?
  3. 01:20:047 (4) - Nazi thing - improve the blanket because now it's a bit off. Just make the slider go more around the approach circle. Okay
  4. 01:42:547 (6) - Maybe a whistle at the very end of the slider? I don't think so, this part should be the quiet sound to emphasize with the song track, not vocals.
  5. 02:37:860 (3,1) - Again a nazi thing, but maybe try to make them the same (copypasta). At least I think you could make change the position of the red point in the (1) slider to make it more straight going because now the end of the slider doesn't go as straight as it could. For example move it to (X= 235 | Y=224). Sure do!
Normal
  1. 00:14:422 (8) - Move the 4th point in this slider 1 grid left so it's completely symmetrical. Okay
  2. 00:19:344 (2,3,4) - The density of the notes is OK but since it's only a Normal I suggest to make this moment a bit easier by using a 1/1 slider from 00:19:110 (1) - to 00:19:578 (3) - so it would be less tiring for newer players to click since sliders are easier to follow and not as demanding as that amount of circles. Okay, made as a one-repeat 1/2 beat slider
  3. 00:42:547 (3,4) - Make the perfect symmetry by copypasta and CTRL + G. But if you worry about DS inconsistency, just disable a grid snap for the very moment, move 00:42:547 (3) - to (X=88 | Y=279) and copy and paste and CTRL + G and use grid snap back. Now it's totally consistent and symmetrical! :3 And ofc remember to snap 00:45:360 (1) - properly if you use my suggestion. Okay, but not moved to the suggested grid.
  4. 00:52:860 (1) - Sadly I just dislike the look of this slider. I'M SORRY FOR BEING RUDE ;_; Okay, i might think it reminds you of something for that reason(?) Also, don't complain about the mappings you disliked while modding. It might make you a rude modder to other mappers than just me. So please keep your mods positive.
  5. 01:22:625 (4) - This is very uncomfortable for a Normal difficulty. Maybe consider removing it or placing it somewhere else. Now it's really really uncomfortable. I think it's fine for an S-Formation, also following the vocals here.
  6. 01:42:547 - From this point it's very quiet for the end of the slider and 1 circle when it's not in other difficulties. I think it'd be better if you make the same thing in other diffs by removing it or using it there. Nah, every diff needs to have each placement facilities. I don't think it's inconsistent with other diffs, it effects the spread though.
  7. 01:57:547 (4) - Well honestly I dislike the idea of hitsounding here. Maybe use clap at the very beginning of the slider and use whistle at the very end of the slider instead of a finish? Personally I find it more accurate. I've done this in other diffs, so removing it would inconsist between other diffs.
Hard
  1. To be honest I am a bit surprised that you do not blanket some notes in this difficulty. For example 00:50:985 (1,2,3,4) - Ends of those notes can easily blanket each other. This happens in the whole difficulty in chours and I think you can simply improve these sliders. Blanketed some, kept some. Because i don't plan making one, or not optional to blanket, or might ruin some formations and flows.
  2. 00:52:742 (5,1) - Stack them properly (yes, nazi thing). Okay
  3. 01:03:641 (4) - ^ As above ^
  4. 01:20:985 (1) - ^ As above ^
  5. 01:24:735 (1) - ^ As above Already stacked, but tried my best here.
  6. 02:00:125 (5) - ^ As above Okay
  7. 02:05:867 (5) - Maybe a circle here? I think a triplet would be a nice thing here comparing to the whole chorus section. Okay
  8. 02:58:485 (8) - Maybe a whistle so it would emphasize the very end of the song? And I think it follows that guitar sound. Okay
That's all from me. Nice mapset! :P Good luck! ;)
Changed volume, some minor symmetry patterns recorrected and blanket fixes, and a few stacks. Good (but nazi) mod! Thanks, Krfawy! ^3^/
LVU Bluddy! o3o #Krfawy4BAT
CaptainTatsujin
:oops: Hello!
from your m4m q~
Get ready!

GENERAL
Hitsounding are good already. But, i don't prefer drum hitsound. change to normal hitsound plz (if you do, change the whistle to clap!):3
for me, use echo'd clap sound from Natteke's dreamenddischarger. It's 99% better i promise!
This map is quite good already imo! Good job!

EASY
00:53:797 do it like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2377802 so the red anchor will be useful!
02:36:453 whistle
other than that, great!

NORMAL
00:19:578 u forgot to clap?
01:10:672 whoa whoa whoa. it's overlapping!
Less mistakes, great!

HARD (dun dun dun~)
WAOW.... Great! you got no mistakes here! Congrats :D well. because i check this one while using my mouse wheel :v

So, it's really good (as i said in general). Maybe some little adjustments (especially on hitsound) will make this map rankable!
Good luck :D

Umm yes. This is my 2nd mod. ._.
Btw here's my map you'll need to mod...
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/211645
Your Good Self
M4M from your queue

[General]
It'll be good if you managed to bump the difficulty of Normal up to at least 2 stars, that way the mapset will have a smoother difficulty curve.

[Easy]
00:34:110 (1) - The sharp turn at the middle doesn't look nice. I know it's done to accent the beat there, but it still looks quite out of place, considering the sliders around it are pretty simple-shaped.
00:43:485 (3,1) - I think there can be a better parallel here
01:00:360 (1) - Adjust the kink so it that it lands on the white tick
01:00:360 (1,3) - Blanket?
01:33:172 (2,3) - Flow is not so good. Maybe curve (2) downwards instead?
01:45:360 (4,1) - I'd prefer a simple smooth curve here, so it blankets well with 01:46:766 (5,2)
01:58:485 (1) - Bounce on the tick?
02:28:485 (1,3) - A bit close
02:34:110 (3,1) - Blanket?
02:47:235 (1) - Move to x:406 y:206 for a better triangle and adjust the blankets accordingly

[Normal]
00:24:735 (5) - It'll be great if this uses the same curve as 00:23:797 (3) (with beziers etc.). Then change 00:25:672 (6) accordingly
00:28:485 (5,6) - Blanket can be better. Look from 00:28:953
00:47:235 (5,6) - ^ 00:47:703
00:59:891 (8,1) - ^ 00:59:422
01:00:360 (1,2,3,4) - ^ 01:00:828
01:07:860 (1,2) - This part could use better flow
01:09:735 (3,4) - Overlap :(
01:16:297 (8) - Flow is a bit off due to the slider shape here.
01:54:266 (6,1) - Don't really like the flow here, it doesn't fit well to me
01:57:547 (4,1) - Don't stack. But keep the blanket with 01:56:610 (3)
02:45:360 (3,4,1) - Blanket can be better. Look from 02:46:414

[Hard]
00:15:594 (2,3,4) - This part feels unintuitive to me. But it's up to you. If you want to keep it then go ahead.
00:17:235 (1,2) - Bounce on the red tick.
00:31:297 (3) - ctrl+J?
00:31:766 (4) - ^
01:41:141 (3,5) - Don't cover slider ends
02:02:117 (5) - Move to the right of 02:01:766 (4) instead of to the left
02:11:610 (1,2,5) - Blanket?
02:39:735 (1) - Bounce on the white ticks? Looks very random like that.
02:49:344 (1) - Move down instead of up
02:57:547 (3,4) - Wish this part flowed better. It was all flowing nicely before, then suddenly jump + flow + stream D:

[Thoughts]
Hitsounds are great.

Love the song. Good luck getting it ranked! :)
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

CaptainTatsujin wrote:

Hello!
from your m4m q~
Get ready!

GENERAL
Hitsounding are good already. But, i don't prefer drum hitsound. change to normal hitsound plz (if you do, change the whistle to clap!):3
for me, use echo'd clap sound from Natteke's dreamenddischarger. It's 99% better i promise!
This map is quite good already imo! Good job!

I'm using the drum hitsounds because the song has a few techno sounds and beats over the track, and it's almost the same as the drums sound. Clap won't make a good sense with the song track's chorus. But thanks!

EASY
00:53:797 do it like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2377802 so the red anchor will be useful! A bit too curvy, but okay.
02:36:453 whistle I haven't add a whistle on the second tick on the previous tracks, so not adding it.
other than that, great!

NORMAL
00:19:578 u forgot to clap? Ouch, good catch!
01:10:672 whoa whoa whoa. it's overlapping! Did that on purpose.
Less mistakes, great!

HARD (dun dun dun~)
WAOW.... Great! you got no mistakes here! Congrats :D well. because i check this one while using my mouse wheel :v

So, it's really good (as i said in general). Maybe some little adjustments (especially on hitsound) will make this map rankable!
Good luck :D

Btw here's my map you'll need to mod...
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/211645
Just a change on one slider and one hitsound, but thanks for all the efforts you've added to your mod. It seems like you're an inexperienced modder, which needs more improvements and learnings for your modding process. I'll give you a Deep Mod as a gift of mine to your map, and will mod it ASAP.

Your Good Self wrote:

M4M from your queue

[General]
It'll be good if you managed to bump the difficulty of Normal up to at least 2 stars, that way the mapset will have a smoother difficulty curve. Okay, will have a try~

[Easy]
00:34:110 (1) - The sharp turn at the middle doesn't look nice. I know it's done to accent the beat there, but it still looks quite out of place, considering the sliders around it are pretty simple-shaped. But the quality decreases without any interesting things come out with simplified sliders. It'd look nice and simple, but not very encouraging.
00:43:485 (3,1) - I think there can be a better parallel here I don't plan a parallel here o.o
01:00:360 (1) - Adjust the kink so it that it lands on the white tick Okay
01:00:360 (1,3) - Blanket? Okay
01:33:172 (2,3) - Flow is not so good. Maybe curve (2) downwards instead? Okay
01:45:360 (4,1) - I'd prefer a simple smooth curve here, so it blankets well with 01:46:766 (5,2) - Doing a different and full blanket here, and might be the same reason as on the first mod.
01:58:485 (1) - Bounce on the tick? hmm Okay
02:28:485 (1,3) - A bit close I think it's fine here, and not overlapping.
02:34:110 (3,1) - Blanket? Making a triangle formation here.
02:47:235 (1) - Move to x:406 y:206 for a better triangle and adjust the blankets accordingly Okay but not the exact grid you've suggested.

[Normal]
00:24:735 (5) - It'll be great if this uses the same curve as 00:23:797 (3) (with beziers etc.). Then change 00:25:672 (6) accordingly I've already did that, but going will repeat it with an 'Okay'
00:28:485 (5,6) - Blanket can be better. Look from 00:28:953 - Okay
00:47:235 (5,6) - ^ 00:47:703 Already blanketed.
00:59:891 (8,1) - ^ 00:59:422 Okay
01:00:360 (1,2,3,4) - ^ 01:00:828 Okay
01:07:860 (1,2) - This part could use better flow Flow looks fine here, i'm not managing to put away the spacing or break it.
01:09:735 (3,4) - Overlap :( uggghhh, i don't have any other pattern in my mind to change this, so keeping it.
01:16:297 (8) - Flow is a bit off due to the slider shape here. Making a symmetry with 01:17:235 (1,2) - , but thanks for the efforts.
01:54:266 (6,1) - Don't really like the flow here, it doesn't fit well to me If you don't really like it, why would you say it here? Please, keep your mods positive.
01:57:547 (4,1) - Don't stack. But keep the blanket with 01:56:610 (3) - I think the stacking is fine, i did that to emphasize with the vocal or song track
02:45:360 (3,4,1) - Blanket can be better. Look from 02:46:414 - Already blanketed.

[Hard]
00:15:594 (2,3,4) - This part feels unintuitive to me. But it's up to you. If you want to keep it then go ahead. A little jump to emphasize with the vocals.
00:17:235 (1,2) - Bounce on the red tick. Following the vocals here. There's no other but the tiny techno beat on the background music.
00:31:297 (3) - ctrl+J? Good with the jump, but the spacings will break. Which would not make sense with the song track neither the vocals.
00:31:766 (4) - ^ ^
01:41:141 (3,5) - Don't cover slider ends Okay
02:02:117 (5) - Move to the right of 02:01:766 (4) instead of to the left It'd be the same flow, even moving it to the right or kept to the left.
02:11:610 (1,2,5) - Blanket? I wasn't trying to make a blanket here, or curve the sliders, but okay.
02:39:735 (1) - Bounce on the white ticks? Looks very random like that. I prefer this way, because it won't look nicer when randomed.
02:49:344 (1) - Move down instead of up Moved to down, but it'd overlap with 02:50:516 (4) - , so nope.
02:57:547 (3,4) - Wish this part flowed better. It was all flowing nicely before, then suddenly jump + flow + stream D: Which means to be 'hard'

[Thoughts]
Hitsounds are great.

Love the song. Good luck getting it ranked! :)
Fixed most minor issues, pattern errors, and tiny bit of blankets and note placements. Thanks, Your Good Self! Will mod your map ASAP!
Jere-Chan
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
LOL, AGAIN?! omg, Jere-Chan xD you could just tell your opinions on the map, at least. Telling opinions might help your modding process improve a little.

Well, i think i might help you with your map if you need one~
But anyway, imo... my map is rubbish too, so not only yours hahahh >w>
Ciyus Miapah
no insane?
so sad :/
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
I beg your pardon, i want to make an easy-to-pass map and this is my first one, pls don't be sad.
Hinsvar
Oh hi.

*Bolded = Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>Easy
  1. 00:58:485 (4) - Make it curved like this? 00:58:016 (3,4,5) will look better and the flow will be better. Like, way better.
  2. 01:13:016 - Use a Drum finish instead of a Soft one? The Soft finish is quite overpowering the instrument here.
  3. 01:32:703 - Add a finish here to be consistent with the hitsounding on the other diffs, or make those diffs have the same hitsounding as this one? I'd say it's better to do the latter, though.
  4. 01:33:641 - ^
  5. 01:54:735 (1) - Move to (276,164) so the gap between 01:52:860 (5,6) and 01:54:266 (6,1) will look equal? Looks neater that way.
>Normal
  1. 01:09:735 (3,4) - ..Seriously? This overlap looks quite odd to see, to be honest. Just make them not touch each other at all.
>Hard
  1. 00:40:672 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Even though it's only 128 BPM, a stream like this can be too much, and it makes quite the difficulty spike from Normal. Also remember that there was a triplet (00:40:438 (6,7,1)) before this, so this can get a little tricky. Removing 00:41:024 (2) would be enough to solve this.
  2. 01:42:899 (2) - ^
  3. 01:42:547 - 01:43:367 - I know what are you trying to do here, but please try to use at least 50% volume and make the volume increase by 5% for every timing point. 30-40% of volume makes the objects here inaudible.
  4. 02:01:766 (4,5,1) - What's with the inconsistent spacing?

Gray Veyron wrote:

Why this isn't ranked/qualified yet?
Why, I wonder.

Call me back.
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

Hinsvar wrote:

Oh hi.

*Bolded = Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>Easy
  1. 00:58:485 (4) - Make it curved like this? 00:58:016 (3,4,5) will look better and the flow will be better. Like, way better. Great idea! my mind was empty of ideas for this part so made a straight slider XD Curved it anyway~
  2. 01:13:016 - Use a Drum finish instead of a Soft one? The Soft finish is quite overpowering the instrument here. Okay
  3. 01:32:703 - Add a finish here to be consistent with the hitsounding on the other diffs, or make those diffs have the same hitsounding as this one? I'd say it's better to do the latter, though. Might be too loud for beginners, might be not... Okay
  4. 01:33:641 - ^ ^
  5. 01:54:735 (1) - Move to (276,164) so the gap between 01:52:860 (5,6) and 01:54:266 (6,1) will look equal? Looks neater that way. Moved to your suggested grid and it got overlapped and broke the spacing, ouch... but hey, if you meant by (276,364), Okay!
>Normal
  1. 01:09:735 (3,4) - ..Seriously? This overlap looks quite odd to see, to be honest. Just make them not touch each other at all. Since most of modders before you mentioned this and told them 'no change', looks like i'll split them up at this spot.
>Hard
  1. 00:40:672 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Even though it's only 128 BPM, a stream like this can be too much, and it makes quite the difficulty spike from Normal. Also remember that there was a triplet (00:40:438 (6,7,1)) before this, so this can get a little tricky. Removing 00:41:024 (2) would be enough to solve this. Good reason... okay~
  2. 01:42:899 (2) - ^ ^
  3. 01:42:547 - 01:43:367 - I know what are you trying to do here, but please try to use at least 50% volume and make the volume increase by 5% for every timing point. 30-40% of volume makes the objects here inaudible. Okay, i kinda give up with this right now, for other diff's sake.
  4. 02:01:766 (4,5,1) - What's with the inconsistent spacing? Good catch, i missed that one when submitting the map >_<

Gray Veyron wrote:

Why this isn't ranked/qualified yet?
Why, I wonder.

Call me back.
Useful mod! I'll call you when i have time from work.
Thanks for the star icon btw~ Got two maps starred, one will get the first bubble for my life... I wonder :p
ts8zs
um....a BAT above,I feel some pressure,so no kd
[Hard]
00:05:281 (4) - no sounds here,del,I prefer use 00:04:110 (1,2) - this style
If you prefer to make your map perfect,please fix some blanket of your map...such as 00:16:297 (4) - 00:23:094 (2,3) -
And some overlap such as 00:15:594 (2,4) - 00:54:735 (1,3) - isn't suitable for hard,I think,I didn't see such overlaps in Hard in other rank maps.
01:43:133 (3) - del?I think no sounds here
[Easy]
This diff looks well
[Normal]
sorry,I couldn't catch which problem Normal have...maybe the rhythm and blanket and some overlap...
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

ts8zs wrote:

um....a BAT above,I feel some pressure,so no kd
[Hard]
00:05:281 (4) - no sounds here,del,I prefer use 00:04:110 (1,2) - this style I'm following the clunk instrument in the song track, i heard it hit the 1/4 beat, so i think a triplet is fine here instead of another extended slider.
If you prefer to make your map perfect,please fix some blanket of your map...such as 00:16:297 (4) - 00:23:094 (2,3) - Okay, took me a while here, but fixed most blanket recorrections. And kept some because i wasn't making a blanket on the part intentionally.
And some overlap such as 00:15:594 (2,4) - 00:54:735 (1,3) - isn't suitable for hard,I think,I didn't see such overlaps in Hard in other rank maps. I'll start considering this..
01:43:133 (3) - del?I think no sounds here It might inconsist the rhythm between the first kiai and here, so i'll keep this.
[Easy]
This diff looks well ty
[Normal]
sorry,I couldn't catch which problem Normal have...maybe the rhythm and blanket and some overlap... Yeah, i found few overlaps and fixed them.
Half useful, why no kd? ...... nevermind >.>
Thanks, ts8zs!
Hinsvar
ts8zs' mod is still worth a kudosu, so there you have it.

Last thing I have a problem with: 01:32:703 and 01:33:641 have an inconsistent hitsounding throughout the diffs now. Make them consistent and then poke me.
show more