forum

Mini Normal Mafia GAME OVER

posted
Total Posts
show more
Frostings

Zexion wrote:

However keep in mind that anyone can fake anything, including how 'town' the approach is.
During Lylo in closed setup, I don't know how you would get away with faking being Tracker and claiming a successful visit

GIF and Dekaane, what are your roles?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Caunt 2.04
Zexion (1) - beeboy123
beeboy123 (1) - Zexion

Not voting (3) - GuyInFreezer, DakeDekaane, Frostings
With 5 Alive it takes 3 to lynch.
GuyInFreezer
TV.
GuyInFreezer
VT*
DakeDekaane
VT here too.

giffy, who do you think the other scum is?
DakeDekaane
Also, as much a I have an eerie feeling, I'd vie Zexion too.
DakeDekaane
Vote* fff phone
GuyInFreezer
Honestly, I feel it weird that everyone is on beeboy's side.
This is a white flag. One scum lynch means scum loses.
beeboy123

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Honestly, I feel it weird that everyone is on beeboy's side.
This is a white flag. One scum lynch means scum loses.
It makes sense to me.

1. The scum is now blending into the background so it is easier to quick hammer
2. Makes scum look more town so if I make a mistake a bs scum slip claim will look better.
3. It will make me look more suspicious as everyone is on my side

Keep in mind until someone actually votes it doesn't matter what side they claim to be leaning on I can say I think GIF is scum but my vote is on Zexion so it does not matter.
Frostings

Zexion wrote:

It seems that nothing I say is going to change your minds. By that I mean the other two towns. Go ahead and vote me if you want.
So you give up? If we lynch you and you're town, you lose. If you flip scum, you still lose.
beeboy123

Frostings wrote:

Zexion wrote:

It seems that nothing I say is going to change your minds. By that I mean the other two towns. Go ahead and vote me if you want.
So you give up? If we lynch you and you're town, you lose. If you flip scum, you still lose.

I think the point is we are going back and forth wasting time as we aren't going to achieve anything anymore unless someone votes
Zexion
I have no reason to give up. But since some words (beeboy's fakeclaim) put us like this, I am not in position to say anything that you will believe. I am just using logic here.
Frostings
rereading D1...
Frostings
ok, I don't think we can gather more information at this point.
My vote is on Zexion, and, unless something crazy happens, nothing past this point can change my mind

I'd like everyone to discuss before I make it official
beeboy123

Frostings wrote:

ok, I don't think we can gather more information at this point.

I'd like everyone to discuss before I make it official
what.... how are we supposed to respond to this?
beeboy123
you said you where leaning towards zexion so discussion has already happened. Take your time we have 4 days.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Caunt 2.WhoCares
Zexion (1) - beeboy123
beeboy123 (1) - Zexion

Not voting (3) - GuyInFreezer, DakeDekaane, Frostings
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
DakeDekaane
what I find fun is that everyone is leaning towards Zexion but no one votes yet or tries to do something else, want me to step ahead?
beeboy123

DakeDekaane wrote:

what I find fun is that everyone is leaning towards Zexion but no one votes yet or tries to do something else, want me to step ahead?
better than nothing...
beeboy123
we aren't going to see a hammer until the 26th at 12:40
GuyInFreezer
Well this isn't going anywhere

LEAP OF FATE

VOTE: ZEXION
GuyInFreezer
Well "faith" works too but I find "fate" more appropriate.
DakeDekaane
Alright, let's hope for the best. Also Frostings is the other scum.

Vote: Zexion
DakeDekaane
Unless GIF deceived me :(
beeboy123
Town five o/
Topic Starter
Sakura
Game is paused hold on and dont post
Frostings
It was.. beeboy + GIF team all along?
Topic Starter
Sakura
During the assembly beeboy points his finger at Zexion "I saw him murder CalignoBot last night!" "What i didnt do such a thing", "Look he has a gun!"
"How did that get in there? I SWEAR I DIDNT DO IT, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME", DakeDekaane steps up "Well I guess I should end this". And they throw Zexion off the mountain in the boot camp... wait mountain?

Oh didnt't i tell you? this was a mountainous setup...
"WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOO"

Zexion Vanilla Townie has fell off a mountain D2
GuyInFreezer Vanilla Townie has been endgamed
Frostings Vanilla Townie has been endgamed

DakeDekaane Mafia Roleblocker has survived and won!
beeboy123 Mafia Role Cop has survived and won!

Mafia wins!
beeboy123
Dang I was sure Zexion was scum
GuyInFreezer
Meh.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Yeah, i thought making a setup where neither town nor scum knows it's mountainous could shift the tides in town's favor specially because scum would be PR hunting, but I guess it didn't work out as intended, giving scum fake claims was fatal error on my part, maybe i tried to hide the mountainous of the setup too much ._.
GuyInFreezer
I was going on a right track but I never could get over frostings mentioning roleblocker out of nowhere.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Mod QT
Dead QT
Scum may post their QT if they so desire.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Also when Dake mentioned wanting to vote and beeboy saying that there wont be a hammer until deadline I thought it was a scumslip of beeboy showing knowledge that a dake vote wouldnt imply a QH.
Topic Starter
Sakura
My thoughts on the setup itself:

I want to try and see if a mountainous setup would work without people knowing it was mountainous since most of the time the issues with mountainous is that the lack of PRs (and knowing that there's no PRs) drives town into apathy while scum can just kill the biggest voices in town without worries of being counter attacked by a PR, I thought trying to give town hope and making scum hunt for PRs during the night would balance it, in the end it wasn't a good idea, but well that's why the setup was experimental in the first place, sorry u.u
Frostings
I couldn't get over Dekaane putting tn at L-1
but I got too caught up in Dekaane + Zexion team or beeboy + GIF team to consider other possibilities
beeboy123
Somehow I got away with a QH. Maybe this would have been different if Tn didn't give up and let himself get lynched.
AutoMedic
Nice lie

Anyways, GG
Topic Starter
Sakura
Dake+Zexion wouldnt make sense in a white flag environment tho...
Frostings

GuyInFreezer wrote:

I was going on a right track but I never could get over frostings mentioning roleblocker out of nowhere.
also there WAS a role blocker! :)
show more