forum

[added] "Screenshot Saved" notification to open saved folder.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Basically when the screenshot is saved, you would get a notification that says "Saved screenshot to <directory>".

What I want basically is to just click on that notification and go straight into the folder that the screenshot is saved and not having to browse through the installed osu! directory to get my hands on those screenshots. Pretty much like the "Update" notification that links you to the changelog page.

Or at the very least make an option that will allow me to choose where to save the screenshot because I don't think there is one.
Neil Watts
I support :D

Why not add a shortcut to not accustom the old players ? As shift+F12 to upload the screen, shift+click on the notification to open the directory with the screenshot selected. It's easier, for example, to modify the screen before a possible upload.

An option to choose the saving path of the screenshots? Good idea too, but not necessary if the previous feature is added.
Topic Starter
NeVMiku

N-Watts wrote:

I support :D

Why not add a shortcut to not accustom the old players ? As shift+F12 to upload the screen, shift+click on the notification to open the directory with the screenshot selected. It's easier, for example, to modify the screen before a possible upload.

An option to choose the saving path of the screenshots? Good idea too, but not necessary if the previous feature is added.
Edited. ^^
Oinari-sama
Click the bubble to open folder will be handy
Granger
This would be neat if it was streamlined with all and any popups, leftclick to open relant internet ressource, file, folder or what ever else is relevant while a rightclick dissmisses the message without further action.
- Marco -

Oinari-sama wrote:

Click the bubble to open folder will be handy
Yup
Seijiro
I'm not really used to save screenshots since usually I directly show them without editing them, but I think for those who use them it could be useful :D