forum

Western VGC Upick (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
Wait a second, when's the deadline? ._. i thought we still had a few days.
Sephibro
unvote until gif gives an answer
Sephibro
and deadline is in like 24h
Sakura
ugh i got confused with other deadlines.
Unvote
I wanna hear an answer from GiF too, but if I don't get one by tonight i'm compromising on CTs... I should have asked GiF in the first place before CCing...
fartownik
So it wasn't a reaction test? /confused
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

So it wasn't a reaction test? /confused
No, but i just realized I may have outed myself when my role might not be considered misleading by the mod :(
fartownik
Yep, it wasn't a good idea.
fartownik
Ascetic is not a misleading role. It's a role modifier, and it's basically a never-ending roleblock on everyone that targets you.

Now, I wonder why did you even LET US think that Sephibro is confirmed Town if you thought Ascetic is a misleading role itself.

p/2731493/

"Sephibro and rEdo are Town"

It's almost like... you were sure of that just as we were. Which means you had to come up with your CC later on. And if your CC was not a Town-oriented reaction test, I don't have any other indicators that it was actually a Townplay. Which means my vote stays on you.
fartownik
Also what the heck is Town Ascetic? Why didn't you just claim as "Ascetic"?
Sakura
I didnt "let you" guys think that, but i'm used to not CCing until at least the next day, because ascetic pretty much marks a big Target on my back since i cant be saved by a doctor.
Chamelo
I just keep reading, almost forgot that Sakura asked me...

Sakura wrote:

What makes you so sure this will happen, and why are you lining up lynches?
He was at L-1 at that time. And no, I didn't sure that he'll be flipped. That's why I stated 'if'
When there's 1v1. I mostly think that one side is town and the other is mafia. But still, there's a possibility that they're both town but just misunderstand each other.
I also didn't line up lynch. But if he really flip town then the one who's the most influence of the lynch will be suspected.
Chamelo
Unvote
I have no idea now...
Enjoy no lynch today...

I also want to hear the answer from GiF too.
Maybe I'll try something tonight.
NoHitter
I'm back, but am tired atm. I'll try to be up early tomorrow so I won't cut the deadline too close.
Mod: Can you extend the deadline one day, considering I was V/LA up until recently?
fartownik
^ suppot
rEdo
giv bls
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer

Sephibro wrote:

@mod: do you consider Ascetic a misleading role?
Nope.

24 hours extension is given.
rEdo

Sakura wrote:

ISOing farto. [...] Back pedal on sephibro now that the mod confirmed there being at least one misleading role.

Sakura wrote:

[...] I'd rather CC now, the mod said there was one misleading role in the setup, [...]
Okay.

Sakura wrote:

Also I hate it when my stronger townreads start acting scummy (like rEdo who's just hitting everything that moves).
If you're talking about CTs, that was a mere reaction test. Besides that I accused only you and farto so far.

Also, that Sephibro vote as a desperate try to avoid any further confrontation with fartownik. You are proven not to have a misleading role, so I guess your gambit didn't work out well for you. Sephi himself summarized pretty much what I wanted to say, and that's it.

Vote: Sakura
Revoting the same person for shiggles.
Sakura
What's interesting is that I've been V/LA, with issues at work, and sick at certain times during this game, and I've still done more scumhunting than half of you yet, I'm the one being lynched.

Maybe next time i should just lurk a lot like NH and CTs who've done nothing all game, heck Lincolm has done nothing either.

This just tells me that i'm making the right decission in quitting mafia.

Unvote
Vote: CTs-Th

Forcing No Lynch on Day 1 is bad and you should feel bad. Even if this lynch doesn't go through i'm willing to self-hammer at deadline for the flip since you guys are gonna need it, not like it matters since even if i live im dead tonight anyway.
Sephibro
Also ascetic is more often than not scum

vote: Sakura
Sakura
Also lol, rEdo isnt even scumhunting he's just fricken parroting what fartownik says, oh well good finding the scumteam, at least I tried.

/me quits.
Sakura
Bah nevermind I concede, I just remembered ppl on osu! rather just random lynch than think anyway, so it's only a matter of time before CTs-Th or NH comes and votes me out anyway.

Unvote
Vote: Sakura

I did exactly what I've done as town, it's just proof that my fate is getting lynched as either alignment, guess it just strengthens my reason to quit mafia...
Sephibro

Sakura wrote:

Forcing No Lynch on Day 1 is bad and you should feel bad. Even if this lynch doesn't go through i'm willing to self-hammer at deadline for the flip since you guys are gonna need it, not like it matters since even if i live im dead tonight anyway.
1. NL could be bad in most cases, but it wouldn't in this one
2. invalid argument, if i were mafia i would let you alive to have one more easy lynch d2
Sakura
NL is really bad and i've always hated ending the day on NL, specially Day 1.
There's an instance where I was VT and self-hammered at deadline to avoid NL, i would link it but MS is down atm.
Sephibro
and if you're town you just deprived us of other info ç_ç
y u do dis saku
fartownik
Meh, perhaps you should change something in your playstyle if you get lynched D1 so oftenly.

The most cause in this one was your Ascetic claim. It was really messy and you shouldn't be really blaming us for voting you because of that.

Hope you don't quit though.
Sakura

Sephibro wrote:

and if you're town you just deprived us of other info ç_ç
y u do dis saku
Because i'm not town, I already said I conceded.
Sephibro
oh ok

fartownik wrote:

Hope you don't quit though.
we love you <3
Sakura
But yeah...

NH, CTs-Th, Sephibro, rEdo, Lincolm... pretty much everyone except farto and me...

You guys need to step your game up.

Also i'm prob. only quitting as a player, i'll still mod games since i know you guys like my games.
Lincolm
Hey, I just back from my holiday, my phone is broken 3 days ago, please wait!

Is that self-vote is a hammer?!
fartownik
Yes, lol.
Lincolm
Gonna read and post fast then.
fartownik
Well, Sakura conceded she's scum so no need for that :f
Lincolm
"Unimportant Just throw it on spoiler box"
To Sephi :

My Narrator have been informed that I'm JOAT. My conclusion he doesn't know my powers or he can't claim he is my narrator, because either he is scum or restriction, which answering why he didn't want to confirm I'm town. Since the first scenario can happen, I left a crumb to my narrator about my powers.

I claimed because Fartownik used it to attack me, but he didn't read my crumb correctly.

He read it like; I'm scum who have power restriction, yet I'm telling the power restriction at my crumb. Seriously, I'm doing that? And he used it as chase...

=

Well, that settle it. If by something I don't get narrator message at night, then I'm free and I will track either NH or CTH. WIFOM bitch~

Since 7P usually contain 2 scums though, but I maybe consider this as third party regards the balance of this setup and this post :

Sakura wrote:

And what if you flip town, i get lynched and i flip town, who would be the cause of a LyLo situation?
I kinda agitated Fartownik is really Jester in here.

=

"To Sakura"
Usually I voted at scum when I'm town, if you want to know. It's hard to deduce my read to the others, especially not in my language.

I kinda surrender to play mafia in bigger game than 7P, tbh. I think to start as newbie again with learn the basic of passive English, later. :roll:

Anyway, hydra is fun.

Also, that ascetics claim is totally slip...
Sephibro
im really looking forward to death note mafia btw, i saw you and farto are signed up for that on the queue
fartownik
^ yeah, we are actually working on that lately.

By the way, if there really is 2 scum in this 7p game then well - scum is in a person that hasn't posted after Sakura's self-hammer.
fartownik
If Sakura is actually scum, because the only thing she said is that she is not Town. It could still mean she's a third party (a Lyncher of mine or Serial Killer).

Though I'm going through this unnecessarily. Let's wait for the lynch scene.
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Votecount 1.4
Lincolm (L-3): NoHitter
Sakura (L-0): fartownik | rEdo | Sephibro | Sakura

Not Voting: Lincolm
Flip in an hour.
Don't talk.
fartownik
?
Sephibro
longest hour of my life