forum

Western VGC Upick (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Does this site not allow last scum to make both nightkill and ability at the same time?
Honestly I was quite surprised when Sephi nagged about it
NoHitter

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Does this site not allow last scum to make both nightkill and ability at the same time?
Honestly I was quite surprised when Sephi nagged about it
Well whenever I mod games, I allow the remaining scum to use both abilities and nightkills, as long as the setup has regular roles.
Sakura
Not sure, but I thought it was common practice as well, so idk wth is sephi going on about.

If anything people specify in the rules that scum cannot do both actions even alone when it's an exception.
NoHitter
Anyway guys, 3AM here. Night, and Merry Christmas!
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer

Sakura wrote:

Not sure, but I thought it was common practice as well, so idk wth is sephi going on about.

If anything people specify in the rules that scum cannot do both actions even alone when it's an exception.
Then I'm just gonna take it as Sephi being butthurt about his bomb ability not killing NH :P
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Also whoever said the setup was horribly townsided: I made it townsided a bit on purpose because 2:5 setup. However, it was the setup where town could go really wrong. farto/Lincolm could've gone bad with the paranoia that farto could be scum controlling lincolm (which kinda worked), some of the roles were as useless as the fruit vendor and stuff.

I just think that town played well D1.

Also re: Herobrine
I just put it there because I wanted to put a second ability, but I couldn't think of anything :P
Sephibro
death note mafia pls
fartownik
Yes, fartownik won the game. Kneel down, apologize, cry.
fartownik
I seriously felt so fucking alone playing this game.
Lincolm
Next time please don't selfish like that, seriously. You guys, uh.... so selfish...

You don't know how I fell when everyone fucking didn't use that "great power" for day 2. Yeah, what a fool and stupid coincidence.

Sephibro wrote:

btw for all town except farto: you are bad cause lynching farto was the only way to go.
you should feel bad together with gif
Ssshhh... you're dead. Hush you.
Lincolm

GuyInFreezer wrote:

farto/Lincolm could've gone bad with the paranoia that farto could be scum controlling lincolm (which kinda worked), some of the roles were as useless as the fruit vendor and stuff.
I don't know what the fuck happen at D1, seriously. I already crumb + claim and he still tunneling me (and yet, he didn't claim until D2). What? :|
Lincolm
Anyway, good game. Good night and Happy Christmas.
Sakura

Sephibro wrote:

death note mafia pls
We can't skip mod queue, there's like 5 games lined up before we start ours incl. NoHitter's game.
Sephibro
is the setup ready?
fartownik
I'm kinda stuck at it right now, would need a hand from someone experienced in making setups.
Sephibro
btw jinxy should be the next one
NoHitter
Sakura, go join Unusual Mechanics, so the queue will move ;)
Sakura

Sakura wrote:

Also i'm prob. only quitting as a player, i'll still mod games since i know you guys like my games.
NoHitter
I was trying to convince you :(
fartownik
I guess you can edit out the thread name that the game is over.
Sakura
Done