forum

Multiball Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
;o I said "opportunistic" because I mentioned this argument against voting for Cookie many times before, please learn to read.
fartownik
EBWOP: I simply discard my previous argument in that post.
pieguyn

fartownik wrote:

I guess we can either wait 'til he gets modkilled or rush another lynch, if someone has something against Cookie's flip. I'd still be more interested in seeing Irre flip, but I guess Cookie is fair enough already. Might be opportunistic, but also might be not, this has already gone too far and I don't see anything else that Cookie could do to look more scummy D1.
that does not look like redacting your previous argument

it looks like you're flip flopping around so that people won't suspect you for the same argument you suspected others for

fartownik is scum

100%

who wants a fartownik flashwagon
pieguyn
vote: fartownik
pieguyn
btw I have a somewhat working model of town fartownik and this isn't it

we need to lynch this ASAP
fartownik
Stop shitting me. That's not even a scum-indicating argument.
pieguyn
sry but I demonstrated why it is. so now you should demonstrate why it's not. ball's in your court o/
pieguyn
your attempt at discrediting is noted tho
fartownik
No, this is just silly. That sentence was just a wary of whether 'opportunistic' still applies for Cookie's case because of his scumness.
Topic Starter
Sakura
The sky is suddenly getting darker, lightning can be heard all around...

Vote Count 1.14

[L-3]Irreversible (4) - rEdo, fartownik, rEdo, CTs-Th
Cookie (3) - Raging Bull, Irreversible, NoHitter
fartownik (2) - Sephibro, pieguy1372
DakeDekaane (1): Tsukasa
pieguy1372 (1): DakeDekaane

Not Voting - Cookie, CalignoBot

With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.
Raging Bull

rEdo wrote:

@mod: if he gets modkillled, will the day end, considering he's been one of our suspects?
??
Topic Starter
Sakura
CalignoBot explained it very well, it will be so that whichever team he's in isn't favored by the modkill, so if he's town day ends, and if he's scum day continues.
rEdo
Cookie's within the prod range, Sakura pls.
DakeDekaane
Just posting I'm alive and waiting for this situation to be cleared, as speedlynching us clearly bad.
DakeDekaane
EBWOP: us -> is
corrector pls
pieguyn

fartownik wrote:

No, this is just silly. That sentence was just a wary of whether 'opportunistic' still applies for Cookie's case because of his scumness.
and I'm saying why the hell do you care about how that applies to your vote on him?

also anyone who says this game is boring should note that by this point this thread has more posts than Saki mafia had by game end, so shut up :>
Tsukasa
Vote: Irre

I've been gone for probably 2 days or something and nothing really happened

So speedlynching Irre might make something spark
NoHitter
Just saying Irre is at L-1 and FoS: Tsukasa for not warning that Irre is at L-1.
Topic Starter
Sakura
From the darkness the grim reaper Sakura appears

Cookie: "No! sorry, I wont do it again! promise!

Sakura: "It is too late"

Sakura slices away at Cookie and takes his soul

[Modkill]Cookie (7) - Raging Bull, Irreversible, NoHitter, Sakura, Sakura, Sakura, Sakura
Irreversible (5) - rEdo, fartownik, rEdo, CTs-Th, Tsukasa
fartownik (2) - Sephibro, pieguy1372
pieguy1372 (1): DakeDekaane

Not Voting - Cookie, CalignoBot

With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

Cookie Town 1-Shot Vigilante converted to Neutral Survivor has been modkilled D1

And that's how the cookie crumbles

It is now Night 1, All actions are due in my inbox within 48 hours of this post

rEdo wrote:

Cookie's within the prod range, Sakura pls.
Sorry was sleeping
Topic Starter
Sakura
A single lampost lights up in the middle of the night.

Out of the darkness Irreversible steps in and shows a paper, which states a peace treaty for the night.

"I hereby declare this night as a night of peace".

The ability Diplomacy has been used

All kills tonight are blocked, any kill will be defaulted to No Action

Do remember night hasn't ended yet.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Everyone gathers today and as expected everyone's back here... well everyone except cookie who had an appointment with the grim reaper yesterday

No one died last night (as if you didnt expect that)

Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting - sephibro, CTs-Th, rEdo, Tsukasa, fartownik, DakeDekaane, CalignoBot, Irreversible, NoHitter, pieguy1372, Raging Bull

With 12 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

It is now Day 2, you have until December 19th 23:53 GMT-5 to hammer

Mod Notes: Night ended early because work.
rEdo

Sakura wrote:

Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting - sephibro, CTs-Th, rEdo, Tsukasa, fartownik, DakeDekaane, CalignoBot, Irreversible, NoHitter, Cookie, pieguy1372, Raging Bull

Fix that, please.

Also, that Diplomacy thing doesn't really prove that Irreversible is Town, but that's just my opinion for now.
Raging Bull
vote fartownik
NoHitter
I see that Diplomacy as more of a town role. Well that means, I'm out of suspects now and have to reread.

@RB
Why vote farto?
rEdo

NoHitter wrote:

I see that Diplomacy as more of a town role. Well that means, I'm out of suspects now and have to reread.

@RB
Why vote farto?
Yes, that's a first thought that came into my mind as well, but that could also be a scum role due to the fact that there are two scumteams. Just a little of WIFOM thrown in there.
Sephibro

Raging Bull wrote:

vote fartownik
why?
if you discovered something you should let us know
Sephibro
Also the Diplomacy thing is 95% town action, and i guess it's one-shot
I think the one who used it can feel safe to claim for us to have one confirmed, if RB doesn't have a valid explanation to his vote
Raging Bull
Irre used diplomacy.

As for the vote, i just have weird vibes from fart. Calling my vote opportunistic, but near the end it looked as if he didnt care as much about votes on cookie sincsince he couldnt look any scummier
Sephibro
lol i didn't notice it was used by irre
so ok i guess we can consider him conf for now

And your flash vote gave me the hope that you found something interesting about him.. if this one's the reason, it just looks like a scum attempt to frame him
Irreversible
Well reDo, you're actually the most annoying Player atm, since you just always suspect me, no matter what i do right?
rEdo
Then deliver me some fine content. Yes, I might be annoying, but almost every game I play with you, I get a lot of mixed feelings about you. That's when I try to force you to talk, but at most times you just end up launching your emo mode and posting stuff like "lol I don't care about this game anymore". Sigh.
fartownik

Raging Bull wrote:

Irre used diplomacy.

As for the vote, i just have weird vibes from fart. Calling my vote opportunistic, but near the end it looked as if he didnt care as much about votes on cookie sincsince he couldnt look any scummier
I changed my mind?

Irre, what are the consequences of your diplomacy action? Stopping all the nightkills is op as fuck, there must be some balance under it, at least I don't believe there's none.

Irre's action doesn't actually confirm him as Town yet. We were really close to his lynch yesterday, yet he didn't oppose or didn't say anything despite having such powerful role in his hands? Smeels like anti-town.

Also Irre, that's just your general playstyle characteristic. The fact that no one has seen your scumplay here yet (correct me if I'm wrong, but I personally haven't seen him as scum yet?) also matters. People don't know what to expect when you're finally rolled scum.
Sephibro

fartownik wrote:

Irre's action doesn't actually confirm him as Town yet. We were really close to his lynch yesterday, yet he didn't oppose or didn't say anything despite having such powerful role in his hands? Smeels like anti-town.
anti town with that ability would have claimed even more, what you're saying hasn't a logic
Chamelo

fartownik wrote:

He said he's moving his house for 3 days?
fartownik
I didn't say he should've claimed. I said he should've done at least something not to get himself lynched. Cookie's modkill basically saved his ass.
fartownik

CTs-Th wrote:

He said he's moving his house for 3 days?
And? Before V/LA he was already a strong suspect in most players' eyes.
Irreversible
Yes farto, it has a disadvantage. And you should all know that I'm not good in that Kind of stuff, hm? Well.. let's Focus on the several wagons now, since voting me got completely useless with that disadvantage.

more to come.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.01
fartownik (1) - Raging Bull

Not Voting - sephibro, CTs-Th, rEdo, Tsukasa, fartownik, DakeDekaane, CalignoBot, Irreversible, NoHitter, Cookie, pieguy1372

Countdown until deadline
Raging Bull
Changing your mind at such a convenient time when he was going to get modkilled. Okay. Plus I don't get why you would mention your actions at opportunistic. I voted for cookie and not really cared since I thought he was scum, you seemed to be worried about your actions.
fartownik
I was worried about people on his wagon. Then I changed my mind on him because the same rule doesn't apply on everyone at every time. Get the point?
show more