forum

Multiball Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn
ono isn't even this game 0.0

NoHitter wrote:

I disagree with this statement. If RVS were to end "quickly" then the information you get is how it ended quickly.

Also what was the case behind rEdo? I didn't quite get it.
yeah, but just look at it. there was no information at all and farto was still saying RVS was over.

as for rEdo, just look at his ISO
NoHitter
Oh god Ono and Irre's avatars are so similar, my bad -_-
Chamelo

NoHitter wrote:

Also, FoS: Ono, Irre, CTs-Th
RVS has ended already, yet you guys still seemed to random vote someone.
:P

Unvote, then. But why did you mention this one? It just a random vote.
DakeDekaane
Because it was a random vote when people just started a discussion, like deviating the attention, which is scummy :P
Tsukasa

pieguy1372 wrote:

ono isn't even this game 0.0

NoHitter wrote:

I disagree with this statement. If RVS were to end "quickly" then the information you get is how it ended quickly.

Also what was the case behind rEdo? I didn't quite get it.
yeah, but just look at it. there was no information at all and farto was still saying RVS was over.
Much time on MS would make you think like pie

Heck

I would have voted fart

But considering in osu!mafia style, town is fart
Tsukasa
*fart is town

God dammit
pieguyn
I'm actually really interested in what people find different from osu!mafia to MS mafia
DakeDekaane

Tsukasa wrote:

town is fart
This made my day.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.03

rEdo (2) - fartownik, pieguy1372
pieguy1372 (2): rEdo, DakeDekaane
Tsukasa (1) - Cookie
fartownik (1) - Sephibro
CTs-Th (1): Irreversible
DakeDekaane (1): Tsukasa

Not Voting - Louis13, NoHitter, Raging Bull, CTs-Th

With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes.
Raging Bull

pieguy1372 wrote:

Tsukasa was a RV

rEdo was a semi-serious vote

what the fuck are you trying to accomplish with that question? I don't see how anything you could be thinking of is a scumtell. 0.0

Wow so unlike you to get so mad. The purpose of that question was toreaction test see why you voted for Tsukasa. It's hard to even say it is for RV when a shit ton of everyone voted for Tsukasa.
pieguyn

Raging Bull wrote:

Wow so unlike you to get so mad. The purpose of that question was toreaction test see why you voted for Tsukasa. It's hard to even say it is for RV when a shit ton of everyone voted for Tsukasa.
sry for confusion, what I mean is, it's an RV as a vote that is part of RVS, and my reason for voting him was that he had a wagon on him. I was trying to get something to happen, but all that happened was farto came in and declared "RVS is over".

how is it not obvious what the intent behind that vote was? Tsukasa hadn't even made a single post and he had 4 people voting him, a bunch of which (including me) jumped on there without saying anything and the other person even referenced vote stacking. as it is, this seems like a cheap way to throw blame on me. 0.0
Tsukasa
Gaise

Mistake Mafia

All over again

Let's hope it is, actually
Tsukasa

DakeDekaane wrote:

Yay, a vote on me :)
I wasn't sheeping, but whatever, you should have a stronger reason.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Vote: Tsukasa

DakeDekaane wrote:

^scum pls

Actually, I'd like votes on pieguy.
Unvote
Vote: pieguy

We could basically spend all D1 in RVS without any sign of "ending naturally", better starting discussion as soon as possible, lefting very few spots for scum to play around, don't you think?
Lol yeah not sheeping

haha... huh...

>w>
Tsukasa

DakeDekaane wrote:

You never stack votes for lulz.
Glad I voted Tsukasa.
Unvote
Vote: rEdo

Discuss.

rEdo wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

You never stack votes for lulz.
Glad I voted Tsukasa.
Why not? Voting the same person for no apparent reason is fun, these votes will not matter anything in the next bunch of posts >:(

I kinda dislike pieguy's reaction to farto's vote swap, though. That was just an action performed in order to push the game forward, yet he tries to revert it to him, huh.

also:

pieguy1372 wrote:

inb4 farto + rEdo bus
Why would you associate us at this point of the game?
From meta tells

rEdo wrote:

Boo, I'm getting so much scumreads this early Q_Q

That's what I'm wondering about. he did the exact same thing as me, yet he said that I'm scum... should that mean that he's scum as well? Also, please respond to my question instead of that blunt accusation with no coverage. It's rather ignorant to call me out just because I can't follow/predict your process of thinking, hence my question >_>

DakeDekaane wrote:

^scum pls

Actually, I'd like votes on pieguy.
Unvote

We could basically spend all D1 in RVS without any sign of "ending naturally", better starting discussion as soon as possible, lefting very few spots for scum to play around, don't you think?
To sheeping the person he called scum with meta

It's universal language for "Hi guys we're scum buddies"

Dake-rEdo scum buddies 2013
Raging Bull

pieguy1372 wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

sry for confusion, what I mean is, it's an RV as a vote that is part of RVS, and my reason for voting him was that he had a wagon on him. I was trying to get something to happen, but all that happened was farto came in and declared "RVS is over".

how is it not obvious what the intent behind that vote was? Tsukasa hadn't even made a single post and he had 4 people voting him, a bunch of which (including me) jumped on there without saying anything and the other person even referenced vote stacking. as it is, this seems like a cheap way to throw blame on me. 0.0

Everything I have suspicion on you, you always claim it as a cheap way to throw blame on you. If you do something suspicious to me, then you are suspicious. How I read your vote is more like to bangwagon on Tsukasa to get him since it looked like a favorable attempt. fart never even said RVS is over, he said it is getting out of RVS. Information is helpful when it is good, but when it's just voting someone for some random ass reason because thats how games like to start, it is not good information. Seems like a cheap way to throw the blame on him.

rEdo saying stacking for lulz seems stupid but doesn't exactly seem scummy intent at all.

Vote:pieguy
Chamelo

Raging Bull wrote:

How I read your vote is more like to bangwagon on Tsukasa to get him since it looked like a favorable attempt. fart never even said RVS is over, he said it is getting out of RVS. Information is helpful when it is good, but when it's just voting someone for some random ass reason because thats how games like to start, it is not good information. Seems like a cheap way to throw the blame on him.

rEdo saying stacking for lulz seems stupid but doesn't exactly seem scummy intent at all.
Agreed. I've check the time for each vote to Tsukasa. Each of them have a big time gap, which enough for every player to read each player's vote.
Given 00:00 to Cookie's vote.
00:30 -> Dake's vote.
00:50 -> rEdo's vote.
02:20 (VERY huge gap.) -> pieguy's vote.

From these times. 4 people vote Tsukasa 'by accident' is more likely invalid and seems impossible. 'An intent' to bandwagon on Tsukasa is more likely valid and possible.
Chamelo
Also, every vote mostly have a reason to. (Except random non-stack vote.)

Why did you 3 vote Tsukasa when Cookie already vote him/her? (Even you know it's a bandwagon)
Irreversible
NoHitter, it's called I was sleeping..
Unvote

fartownik, as I've seen in other games, there are often thoughts taken from the RVS. Your post kinda wanna lets me think that you wanna avoid that..
NoHitter
Since when was stacking votes in RVS bad again? If anything, the information from the pressure given to the one who got voted is beneficial.
Chamelo
Nope, I didn't say it's bad. But stacking more than 2 votes is looks like they're intent to bandwagon someone. (Or it's just for fun case, I don't know. But stacking vote make RVS ended in this game, that's why we're discussing this.)

This is possibly my last post tonight. I'm off to bed now, school tomorrow. : P
Topic Starter
Sakura
CalignoBot replaces Louis13 who did not pick his role PM, effective immediately.
Amianki
Hi.

I have to leave for work in a half hour and I'm working on other things for the moment, so it will most likely be tonight that I get an opportunity to make a post.

Also note that this week is hell week at work today, so don't expect too much consistent posting.
DakeDekaane
Tsukasa, if you read carefully the thread, there's a tiny post after the one with my vote

DakeDekaane wrote:

dat ninja
So I wasn't sheeping rEdo, this meaning your "Dake-rEdo scum buddies 2013" is invalid.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.04

pieguy1372 (3): rEdo, DakeDekaane, Raging Bull
rEdo (2) - fartownik, pieguy1372
Tsukasa (1) - Cookie
fartownik (1) - Sephibro
DakeDekaane (1): Tsukasa

Not Voting - CalignoBot, NoHitter, CTs-Th, Irreversible

With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes.
Sephibro
sorry for my inactivity so far, finally higurashi mafia is over :)
I'll read the thread tomorrow
Tsukasa

DakeDekaane wrote:

Tsukasa, if you read carefully the thread, there's a tiny post after the one with my vote

DakeDekaane wrote:

dat ninja
So I wasn't sheeping rEdo, this meaning your "Dake-rEdo scum buddies 2013" is invalid.
Do something that's not scummy

Then I might change my read.

Plus

It would help us more if you do something town, anyways.
Sephibro
there isn't much content to talk about for now. farto keeps doing useless things as usual, RB keeps keeping his vote until someone is at L-1, and Tsukasa keeps making me rofl

About your discussion around RVS: day1 is ALWAYS RVS, unless there is some role who can get confirmed, such as an Innocent Child. The information we get from d1 is the flip on a randomly lynched person and a VERY VERY volatile and unreliable wagon analisys

@sakura

Mod: Sakura

1. Sephibro
2. CTs-Th
3. rEdo
4. Tsukasa
5. fartownik
6. DakeDekaane
7. CalignoBot (Louis13) (V/LA until November 30th)
8. Irreversible
9. NoHitter
10. Cookie
11. pieguy1372
12. Raging Bull

Mod: [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=289422&t=165449][b]Sakura[/b][/url]

1. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=2061922&t=165449][b]Sephibro[/b][/url]
2. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=3047538&t=165449][b]CTs-Th[/b][/url]
3. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=49329&t=165449][b]rEdo[/b][/url]
4. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=926675&t=165449][b]Tsukasa[/b][/url]
5. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=56917&t=165449][b]fartownik[/b][/url]
6. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=1425253&t=165449][b]DakeDekaane[/b][/url]
7. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=668833&t=165449][b]CalignoBot[/b][/url] ([url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=3354548&t=165449][b]Louis13[/b][/url]) (V/LA until November 30th)
8. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=1287964&t=165449][b]Irreversible[/b][/url]
9. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=124455&t=165449][b]NoHitter[/b][/url]
10. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=617106&t=165449][b]Cookie[/b][/url]
11. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=107485&t=165449][b]pieguy1372[/b][/url]
12. [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=398760&t=165449][b]Raging Bull[/b][/url]

Added the ISOs to the main post
~Sakura
Sephibro
tell me if there is any error in the ISOs
fartownik

Sephibro wrote:

farto keeps doing useless things as usual, RB keeps keeping his vote until someone is at L
fight me irl
Chamelo

Sephibro wrote:

About your discussion around RVS: day1 is ALWAYS RVS, unless there is some role who can get confirmed, such as an Innocent Child. The information we get from d1 is the flip on a randomly lynched person and a VERY VERY volatile and unreliable wagon analisys
The point is, nobody dare to RVS now. (Since farto announced that RVS was ended) Especially when 'somebody' keeps giving FoS to anybody who does the random vote.

And this one.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Possibly "***-rEdo" scum team A and "Dake-***" scum team B?
If not, prove it.
Chamelo
^^^ Possibly my last post tonight. (In case of you ask me some question and I didn't answer)

Off to bed now. See ya tomorrow.
NoHitter

Sephibro wrote:

Lynching scum D1 isn't useless. Chances are scum wouldn't lynch off their teammate early on. More likely the partner 's vote will be with someone else/voting no one.

Cts-Th wrote:

The point is, nobody dare to RVS now. (Since farto announced that RVS was ended) Especially when 'somebody' keeps giving FoS to anybody who does the random vote.
Generally RVS is just a means to start discussion. When it becomes obvious that you have something else to talk about, RVS should stop.

Also, Sephi and farto still fighting over things. Please don't bicker again like in Higurashi.
fartownik

NoHitter"
Also, Sephi and farto still fighting over things. Please don't bicker again like in Higurashi.[/quote]
Welp, I'm not the one that bringed the argument. Also I replied in a strictly humoristic tone.

Anyways, commenting on Sephibro's post.

[quote="Sephibro wrote:

day1 is ALWAYS RVS
No, it's not always RVS. Some first-days can last even for 40-50 pages, and such long discussion is definitely not RVS. I have played in some games on this forums that involved this situation and you could pretty much make up your correct reads until the end of the game during that time.

Some things already caught my attention here. pieguy's play looks Town at the first glance, I like the way he pushes his potential scum candidates and doesn't let go without proper explanations. Plus the meta doesn't go for scum yet, though he should've probably changed his playstyle after the Higurashi game anyways.

Another thing is Dake whiteknighting me. I understood pieguy's vote on me as a misinterpretation from the beginning, yet you did not. Same goes for RB - it was obvious pieguy's vote for rEdo was for testing purposes only - 'maybe he will do something that catches my eye?', 'maybe not?', 'why not to try?'.

I don't get rEdo's vote on pieguy tho. No explanation whatsoever, I wish you posted a proper reason for doing that.

tl;dr the whole pieguy wagon stinks.
fartownik
I fucked up that quote really bad. Reposting:

NoHitter wrote:

Also, Sephi and farto still fighting over things. Please don't bicker again like in Higurashi.
Welp, I'm not the one that bringed the argument. Also I replied in a strictly humoristic tone.

Anyways, commenting on Sephibro's post.

Sephibro wrote:

day1 is ALWAYS RVS
No, it's not always RVS. Some first-days can last even for 40-50 pages, and such long discussion is definitely not RVS. I have played in some games on this forums that involved this situation and you could pretty much make up your correct reads until the end of the game during that time.

Some things already caught my attention here. pieguy's play looks Town at the first glance, I like the way he pushes his potential scum candidates and doesn't let go without proper explanations. Plus the meta doesn't go for scum yet, though he should've probably changed his playstyle after the Higurashi game anyways.

Another thing is Dake whiteknighting me. I understood pieguy's vote on me as a misinterpretation from the beginning, yet you did not. Same goes for RB - it was obvious pieguy's vote for rEdo was for testing purposes only - 'maybe he will do something that catches my eye?', 'maybe not?', 'why not to try?'.

I don't get rEdo's vote on pieguy tho. No explanation whatsoever, I wish you posted a proper reason for doing that.

tl;dr the whole pieguy wagon stinks.
rEdo

fartownik wrote:

I actually hoped that the pieguy wagon started riding as a way to give me some more clear vibes about him. Pretty much curious why he voted Tsukasa as well, and his vote on me was taken as an invitation to try pushing him a little bit.
fartownik
Well, it looked like an OMGUS to me to be honest.
rEdo
Yeah, that one discredit post he had written was a rather unexpected and exaggerated one, hence my little offence here. I didn't think he actually had to respond to that little speculation of mine. Also I wondered why would he associate us, and I'm pretty straight-forward in asking such questions, so there you had it. I guess he thought that I'm this stupid that I would ask something like this as scum XD combined with some [his] reaction testing, or it was a way to defend himself from the speculation before and to try reverting some more attention towards me.
pieguyn

Raging Bull wrote:

Everything I have suspicion on you, you always claim it as a cheap way to throw blame on you. If you do something suspicious to me, then you are suspicious. How I read your vote is more like to bangwagon on Tsukasa to get him since it looked like a favorable attempt.
"looked like a favorable attempt"? what does that mean?

Raging Bull wrote:

fart never even said RVS is over, he said it is getting out of RVS.
that's the same fucking thing

Raging Bull wrote:

Information is helpful when it is good, but when it's just voting someone for some random ass reason because thats how games like to start, it is not good information. Seems like a cheap way to throw the blame on him.
EXACTLY WHY I SAID IT WAS BAD. THERE WAS NO INFORMATION THERE AND FARTO WAS SAYING RVS WAS OVER WHEN THERE WAS NO INFORMATION. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK

vote: Raging Bully
screw this. your jump on me is opportunistic as fuck and your reasons for voting me are incorrect
pieguyn

rEdo wrote:

Pretty much curious why he voted Tsukasa as well, and his vote on me was taken as an invitation to try pushing him a little bit.
where'd you get that idea from? my vote on you was because I think you're scum. this doesn't make any sense 0.0
pieguyn
and I already explained why I voted Tsukass. read the thread plz
show more