forum

Free Custom skin/Profile banner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Trevdec29
Im new to osu! but im getting really involved bc i like the community and game, so i want to have a skin of my favorite anime charcter, but theres not one of her can anyone make me one for free? lmao sorry to seem petty or stuck up its obv fine if thats not the case, also i cant seem to make a high quality banner of the anime girl either, i can make the banner but its always really low quality any help making high quality neat skins/banners for free would help alot thanks
Flanster
Get acquainted with the rules & guidelines for this subforum:
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/389676

Do not create new threads for your request, just use any of the GFX (graphics) queues that are available, plenty of them infact!

Avoid requesting workloads that require immense effort (Custom Skins/3D/Video Editing/Motion Editing), there are other places on the internet for that. People are here to contribute and help users who cannot use graphics editing software get their desired profile content, just that alone is a fair workload!

There are plenty of threads that offer services such as banners/avatars for free, however for skins thats a big jump on the effort scale so don't expect anything there.