forum

Mania, autosnap from 1/4 to 1/3??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Whitest_Manta
I'll cut to the point. I think I'm pressing a button or shortcut that's causing my notes be snapped from 1/4 to 1/3, and it absolutely ruins my beatmap. What am I doing that's causing this, because this happened before.

The link below is the before and after this resnap happened. Can't get images to work for some reason.

Imgur
Endaris
While there is a function to "Resnap All Notes" there is no shortcut assigned to it that I'd be aware of.
Naturally if you placed any inherited timing sections you would need to make sure that you had "Snap objects to new timing" unchecked when you confirm the Timing dialog with OK as that would resnap all notes to the beat snap divisor you have currently selected. The beat snap divisor can easily be changed through holding Ctrl and scrolling or pressing Shift+3 so that could be a cause of accidently changing the beatsnap divisor in the first place.

Please check whether your beat snap divisor is actually on 1/3 or 1/4 once you encounter this problem the next time and report back, thanks!