forum

Suddenly, Gaadjin. One of them.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gaadjin
Hi ya'll.
Name's Gaadjin, am a Swedish guy studying Japanese for the second year now. Going to Japan in September for a one-year exchange program. Needless to say, looking forward to it. :)

What might also be needless to say is my interests; I think you can figure them out with the help of knowing my occupation... yes, they're mostly Japan-related and nerdy. Yay. Rhythm games especially I hold close to my heart. Played Stepmania for many years, but my favourite ones before osu! were EBA and Ouendan 2. Other interests worth mentioning are, I guess, reading fantasy and sci-fi. Steven Erikson and Peter F. Hamilton, anybody? :D

Anyway, actually been playing osu! for almost a year now but have barely touched the forums. It's like that sometimes, if you know what I mean...

Also, when I reached enlightment last Sunday night and realized that mapping is, in fact, not impossible, I also realized how fun it is. So I'll be submitting some maps in the near future, to the help board. Even if I find it finished I don't have enough confidence to post to pending yet. :P

Well, that's it from me I guess. Have a nice day people~
Hara

Gaadjin wrote:

Going to Japan in September for a one-year exchange program.

Making me jealous now :D

Welcome to forumwhoring! <3
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Gaadjin
Making me jealous now.:D
Too bad you seem to detest Lund so much, you just have to study Japanese at least a year here and be sufficiently ambitous about it and you can go. ;) On the other hand, Gothenburg and Stockholm have similar exchange agreements I guess...

Its quite different than here, most people don't understand english.
Yeh, hopefully knowing Japanese will solve this at least. ^^

Regarding mapping, aye it sure took some getting used to... not saying I'm used to it yet, but I think I've progressed a little along the way at least. And ye... nagging people to check my map on irc doesn't feel very good, so I try to avoid that. Not in a great hurry to have it ranked anyways.

Welcome to forumwhoring! <3
Why, thank yee. :D