forum

XP-Pen G640 drivers help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Avangaard
Hello, so I just got a new tablet, which is G640. I installed the drivers but i fave some questions. How do I automatically change the chosen active area to display ratio? And can I do different setups for different apps? For Osu I'd like my small area and the whole for anything else. Thank you!
Gracidea
The XP-PEN G640 tablet driver is really simple. Because of that, you are not able to change your area to a display ratio. Instead you have to drag the 4 corner points manualy. Also you can't set up different settings for various applications.

I would recommend using the hawku driver. Atleast you have more options and customizations on changing your area there.
Munakataa1
Ive tried to install the hawku driver but it just tells me that vmulti for xp pen does not work
Equbuxu

Munakataa1 wrote:

Ive tried to install the hawku driver but it just tells me that vmulti for xp pen does not work
Close the driver, open the TabletDriver folder, go to drive_vmulti and launch install_vmulti_64.bat (if you are running a 32 bit system launch install_vmulti_32.bat from driver_vmulti32 instead). Start the driver again and it should work
RSI Pro hoho
j
Aun_ix
the install_vmulti_64.bat thing doesn't even appear for me when I downloaded the hawku driver.
tyrizzle-

Mornades wrote:

the install_vmulti_64.bat thing doesn't even appear for me when I downloaded the hawku driver.
me too :(
Koyatsu
https://github.com/hawku/TabletDriver/issues/602
Follow this guide for the StarG640 pen and it should work just fine.
ogey rrat
Im pretty sure you have to change some lines in the hawku configs to read the specific xp pen you’re using.
I know because I had to edit hawku to recognize my star g640