forum

Multiplayer Backgrounds might be Skinnable (find filename)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Garygoh884
Yes, I noticed that the two backgrounds used for multiplayer mode (lobby and setup) are skinnable, but I tried to discover the filename for these two but incorrect. The reason why these backgrounds are skinnable is that your skin sprites were used during lobby and in setup. In Special Mode selection screen it's skinnable as your back button was used during the selection. When someone discovered the options screen was skinnable, I discovered that the background for the Special Mode selection background was skinnable as the sprites for the lights were drawn over the background but not the header. I then discovered their filenames, and further that mode images. I hope that the two backgrounds for multiplayer mode are skinnable, but needs their filenames to be guessed.
OsuMe65

Garygoh884 wrote:

Yes, I noticed that the two backgrounds used for multiplayer mode (lobby and setup) are skinnable, but I tried to discover the filename for these two but incorrect. The reason why these backgrounds are skinnable is that your skin sprites were used during lobby and in setup. In Special Mode selection screen it's skinnable as your back button was used during the selection. When someone discovered the options screen was skinnable, I discovered that the background for the Special Mode selection background was skinnable as the sprites for the lights were drawn over the background but not the header. I then discovered their filenames, and further that mode images. I hope that the two backgrounds for multiplayer mode are skinnable, but needs their filenames to be guessed.
i hope so..
i'm trying to use the jff beta as my reference but still, i don't get it.. :|
peppy
Keep in mind that "skinnable" elements not in the skin template may be disabled at any point, though. Make an official request if you'd like to see certain skinnable elements added.
OsuMe65

peppy wrote:

Keep in mind that "skinnable" elements not in the skin template may be disabled at any point, though. Make an official request if you'd like to see certain skinnable elements added.
i see...

still, certain guys will find some more... [except for me...] :V