forum

Weird Taiko Sprite Bug [confirmed] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DarkDunskin
Since the new Update today, the Taiko Sprites are behaving a bit weird.
Whenever a Map starts with a Finish Note, the following Notes are displayed with the Big Don Sprites:

Vice Versa, whenever a Map starts with a normal Note, the Finish Notes are getting "big MOE Eyes" instead (quoted Loctav here).

Seems I'm not the only one where this occurs.
Hope you can fix that soon ^^
Seph
confirming, im having some mixed taiko skin whenever i play taiko D:

(also having a transparent one idk where the hell that came from lol)
Loctav
Confirming this issue.
kikones34
I was just going to post this issue. I'm having a weird sprite mix too (circles with no star, with normal star and with a star that looks odd to me), and I've also got some black circles (which made me lose my combo due to high confusion ._.)
Ca Calne
even mine also... cant play properly either :(

using default skin... and now turn to taiko skins... even weird transparent one sounds lol
XK2238
Same happens to me too, but different case.

My skin: Thick, black bordered almost-opaque circle
Bug: Sort of default skin border, almost-transparent circle

Also yeah, completely transparent notes lol. I got transparent circle borders too :/ All of them ruined my day.
dbks3
Same here, it even worse. I played 25 minutes marathon and the bug come and break my combo. It also drag mo to lose -_-
My circle got a hole in the middle and the color is too dark, and some circle got pitch black and completely transparent ._.
mintong89
yup comfirmed...

Carlos
confirmed, also in default skin, on all songs:

peppy
I will fix this tomorrow.
Kuro
That weird Taiko bug broke my 567 hit combo when a transparent circle, with no color came up. I guessed which color it was and apparently I chose wrong because I got a nice little "X" when I hit it... :x
MechMK1

Shadow_17 wrote:

That weird Taiko bug broke my 567 hit combo when a transparent circle, with no color came up. I guessed which color it was and apparently I chose wrong because I got a nice little "X" when I hit it... :x
Although I feel sorry for you, there is no need to spam this thread with "This bug also broke my combo!"-posts. While it is good to have many users reporting bugs, this one was already confirmed by enough people and approved by peppy.
Please don't post anything just to post something.

Please don't take this post as personal assault (many people can't tell criticism and personal assault apart, sadly), but as a suggestion. Next time you add a post to a bug-report, please ensure it has at least some kind of value to add to the problem.

This could mean, you confirm the bug (but be aware just to post this if the bug hasn't been confirmed by others before), add a "could not reproduce"-message (yes, also these are important), post additional information about it and so on.
However, what has no use at all is to complain how stupid this bug is and how badly you want it to have fixed. A developer won't make a patch anytime sooner for it.

Keep this in mind, please:3
peppy
This is now fixed. Public release soon. It will be worth the wait, I guarantee.
Cristian
Oh man thanks a lot, i really was hating this kind of bug.