forum

osu! minecraft server

posted
Total Posts
show more
MillhioreF
Make your own town and disable pvp within it, problem solved. peppy wanted this server to be tough, and so it is, be careful in the wilderness!
Sakura
inb4 Dark Souls style minecraft
IppE
You should have it hardcore also >w<
Ephemeral
auth is now set up - self explanatory when you try to connect

your username is automatically set to your osu! username as well, so, huzzah!
theowest

pvp bullshit.

haven't got money so can't protect my land and make it pvp: false.
can't go anywhere because buttersea and markie will just kill me.

Sakura
really? ok correction, this is harder than Dark Souls then.

Edit: No srsly, i thought camping players wasnt allowed?
theowest
They're expanding their protected area.

They are teleporting between the areas. When I log in, they're just teleporting towards me.

edit: looks like they changed it a bit.

btw, he's got a quiet a powerful weapon. fire aspect + knockback. Markie killed me in one blow.
Sakura
World of Minecraft (PvP)

guess it was fun while it lasted.
Markie

theowest wrote:

They're expanding their protected area.

They are teleporting between the areas. When I log in, they're just teleporting towards me.

edit: looks like they changed it a bit.

btw, he's got a quiet a powerful weapon. fire aspect + knockback. Markie killed me in one blow.
We claimed a natural village that is there, that's all.

Sakura wrote:

No srsly, i thought camping players wasnt allowed?
Also since when is killing a person "once" considered camping?
Sakura

theowest wrote:

can't go anywhere because buttersea and markie will just kill me.
Sorry that was my assumption from this line.
Jinxy
I'm being asked to auth my MC account when I already have done it :/

EDIT: never mind, i'm in
theowest
He teleported there as soon as I logged in. Multiple times.
Isn't that what spawn camping is all about?

I never started a war with you. I was just going some fifty meters away from my settlement and there you kill me. You go in again and try to kill the other guy and then you just teleport back with my stuff.

The next day buttersea comes back with supposedly the same sword or just another powerful sword (both enchanted). He gets into my settlement and tries to get me before I log out. I was defenceless at all times. He then makes two small outpost right below my settlement! There he waits for me and teleports back and forth between his capital. As soon as I logged in he's ready to teleport back in there and try to kill me again. I'm not even sure how long this continues.

Markie killed me unexpectedly, I was completely defenceless. Why did he attack me? What's the point? Seriously. I didn't even have much goodies on me anyway.
Is this what you call fun? At least I can continue to insult you, now that makes a pleasant experience for both me and you.
Markie
I find it pretty funny, I killed you once to see what items you had then every time we login to farm/trade you logout instantly and stare at the worldmap. Must be pretty fun. ;)
theowest
Well thank you, for finally answering me. Took you long enough.

oh wait. Markie broke many rules.

He did not have a cause. He was RIGHT outside my settlement, he even came to my settlement to kill my friend. I think he did kill me twice. I remember getting attacked one second time.
I didn't carry anything valuable.
buttersea tried to kill me multiple times IN my settlement
I was a new player. It was my first day playing here and he killed me anyway.
I have a neutral town. There's no point for you and your "wife" to attack me.

I think he deserves a spank.
Jinxy
Are nicknames taken from osu case-sensitive? My name is still shown as "jinxyjem" and I can't use /nick, and I rather have odd capitalization than no capitalization at all.
theowest
We need a list of available mods and common commands in this thread.
Sakura

theowest wrote:

We need a list of available mods and common commands in this thread.
the mods i know that are in are essentials, towny, and the economy i think, as for commands just use /help, towny stuff /towny ? and then you can get a list with more commands and info on how to learn about them.

Or alternatively you could look up on google stuff about these commands.
Marcin
Markie

theowest wrote:

Well thank you, for finally answering me. Took you long enough.

oh wait. Markie broke many rules.

He did not have a cause. He was RIGHT outside my settlement, he even came to my settlement to kill my friend. I think he did kill me twice. I remember getting attacked one second time.
I didn't carry anything valuable.
buttersea tried to kill me multiple times IN my settlement
I was a new player. It was my first day playing here and he killed me anyway.
I have a neutral town. There's no point for you and your "wife" to attack me.

I think he deserves a spank.
Just to clarify...

Again,

@rule #1 & 2

Markie wrote:

I killed you once to see what items you had
@rule #3

Markie wrote:

I killed you once to see what items you had
Still waiting to hear from you exactly which "rules" I've supposedly broken many times.

Actually better yet, I don't need to hear from you considering not a single rule was broken. It's a PvP enabled server, if someone kills you one time it doesn't give you the right to harass the user repeatedly (i.e calling of us names every time we login/teleport to our outposts whilst not disturbing you).
theowest
Oh, let me just kill a new player to see what gear he has. I haven't seen any of it, so let's just kill him. What kind of logic is that? That's obviously not the cause rule two describes.
Second, buttersea tried to kill me, and since you're both from the same nation, town, clan, married together, then I guess you broke rule 3 too.
I was just starting out on the server, ran not too far away from my settlement which I had just started working on where you killed me.

There you go, shame on you.
Auto
cool :)
foulcoon
i was having fun, found a couple diamonds and other shit (lazuli, shit tons of coal + more) and then proceeded to die in lava and haven't been back since
NightWar
Hello, I got this little problem here with the "mineshafter" program. What happens is that i can't login there with my new minecraft.net account, since it gives me a login error with the account itself. I tried to execute mineshafter with MS-DOS (through the command java-jar) since java doesn't allow me to execute the files clicking them twice, like everybody do. (i already tried reinstalling java).
Here's an image of what happens:
(by the way, the account that i'm trying to get into through this mineshafter thingy does work in minecraft.net, but not with mineshafter for some weird reason). Thanks for your attention!

--
(problem solved)
Jinxy
The netherwart selling sign isn't working. I think it's looking the the block version of warts instead of the item version.
theowest

foulcoon wrote:

i was having fun, found a couple diamonds and other shit (lazuli, shit tons of coal + more) and then proceeded to die in lava and haven't been back since
I can give you half a stack of diamonds if you want.

JInxyjem wrote:

The netherwart selling sign isn't working. I think it's looking the the block version of warts instead of the item version.
You gotta go from different angles and shit.
Azure_Kite

foulcoon wrote:

I had a similar experience, only apparently a zombie came out of nowhere and killed me (I was in enchanted Iron Armour, and never got any "hit" sounds or loss of health or anything).

The funny thing is, I was just mining away when "You Died" appeared, and when I went to reclaim all my gear, my stuff was gone :<
Ephemeral

theowest wrote:

Oh, let me just kill a new player to see what gear he has. I haven't seen any of it, so let's just kill him. What kind of logic is that? That's obviously not the cause rule two describes.
Second, buttersea tried to kill me, and since you're both from the same nation, town, clan, married together, then I guess you broke rule 3 too.
I was just starting out on the server, ran not too far away from my settlement which I had just started working on where you killed me.

There you go, shame on you.
your conduct in this thread alone is ample cause enough for markie to kill you several times, imo

just get over it man, if you don't like it, either leave or work yourself up to a point where you can exact swift, unending revenge against him and his city
Card N'FoRcE
In any case, about Markie, i want to ask something.

Is it possible for someone to kill in no-PVP areas? Because that's what Markie did as well:

EDIT: Let's also add the following: a few minutes before this happened i got slain by him and Galkan joined the server for the first time.
UnderminE
Markie ftw
Piotrekol

UnderminE wrote:

Markie ftw
Markie (somehow) abusing ability to change no-pvp->pvp->no-pvp ftw?
Ephemeral
this was inside valhalla, his city?
Piotrekol

Ephemeral wrote:

this was inside valhalla, his city?
yup
theowest
markie 4 prez

amirite u guys
James2250
Lots of lag today :( Have to keep re-digging the same blocks over and over (and isn't just me). Someone making lots of animals again? (Not my fault this time lol).

Also sugarcane randomly stopped growing for an entire day, wonder if that is related to server in any way.
Azure_Kite
I have forty or fifty chicken in about a 10x5 area. For some reason they tend to explore one edge of the enclosure, though, so maybe it's something they're after.

Killed half of them, just to be safe, but still, no difference. I might give this place a miss until this lag is resolved :x
Hitoshirenu Shourai

James2250 wrote:

Lots of lag today :( Have to keep re-digging the same blocks over and over (and isn't just me). Someone making lots of animals again? (Not my fault this time lol).

Also sugarcane randomly stopped growing for an entire day, wonder if that is related to server in any way.
If you wandered off far enough, the chunk would have been unloaded. Only loaded chunks are productive, I.E. plant growth, like sugar canes. If you want them to grow reliably, stay within 64 blocks of them. If that doesn't work, then it's a server-side issue. =/
kwakkevin

i think i have contributed something to osu!craft :D

edit: end portal is roughly in x = 740, z = -190
[Reisen_Inaba]
I used the 1.1 version. It said "can't reach server"
Then I updated to 1.2.5 version. It said"can't resolve hostname"
I downloaded 1.3.2 version just now. And it said "Communication error"

now i want to ask "WHAT'S THE VERSION!!??"
Azure_Kite
Works fine for me on 1.3.2, minus the lag.
whymeman
Is something putting a massive load on the server? There's good increase of lag time being frequent and it seems to be lagging longer than usual now. Instead of 5 second pauses, i've been seeing lag lock as long as 10 seconds at times and the frequency of lag spikes around 10 ~ 14 seconds per spike. Even using a Java script to boost available RAM didn't do much.
show more