forum

Swearing servers and non-swearing servers!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
legoperson95
My last fourum was a attempt to remove swearing..... but now I have a much, MUCH better idea! Why not add a server where you can swear....with this going along with a different server where you can't swear? I mean, it's like a "smoking section" in a resteraunt (no, I am not promoting drugs!). This has the same basics as that. In the non swearing server, you will get a rule saying you can't swear in that server......but you CAN swear in the swearing server. Does anyone here think this might be a good idea? :P
YoshiKart
I don't see why you can't just avoid IRC altogether. Or tell your family members to avoid chat.
Gemi

legoperson95 wrote:

'Does anyone here think this might be a good idea? :P
No. Instead of resulting in less cursing this would just result in people going off to the swearing server to swear more than usual. Seen this happen so many times that it's not even remotely funny anymore.

Also, this could potentially split the community, which is always a bad thing.
LuigiHann
There are eventually plans for an optional swear filter in chat. Hopefully that will address your concerns.
mm201
Restaurants in Ontario (and the rest of Canada?) no longer have smoking sections.

LuigiHann provides us with the correct solution.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.