forum

I am the 'Z'

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stryker Z
I am Stryker Z, known for excessively long epic RPs about what I ate for breakfast. That's right, folks.

I am generally obsessed with food, Pokemon, Phoenix Wright, Pokemon, Elite Beat Agents, Pokemon, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2, Guitar Hero 1, 2, 3, and Rock the 80's, the number 58, Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Disney's Toontown Online, Counter Strike: Source, Pokemon, World of Warcraft, Maple Story, the Pokemon TCG, Puzzle Pirates, Roleplaying, School, my own game called Elemental Warfare, my concept for a game called Light Shadows, video games, and more.

I want to be a video game designer for my career, if possible. If not, I may be a lawyer. Maybe.

My favorite foods are:

Pizza
Chicken
Steak
Sandwiches from Jason's Deli, specifically Turkey & Cheese on a toasted croissant
Broccoli and Cheese soup

My personality:

Randomized! Sometime hyper, sometimes happy, sometimes crazy. Generally, I am not one to start fights, unless it's more of a debate, or if I'm roleplaying. I'm not angry often, but occasionally I'll hold a grudge. I can be sad, and sometimes I am. I'm generally, hyper, crazy, and happy when I'm with friends but usually I'm just content and calm with myself in front of my computer.
EiJi
Well, well. You've given a real introduction.

Welcome to Osu!
Topic Starter
Stryker Z
Yup, yup.

I have it written up in advance, so I just introduce myself easily with the copy & paste buttons when I join a new forum. :geek:
ZZT the Fifth
I thought I was the Z. :|
EiJi

ZZT the Fifth wrote:

I thought I was the Z. :|
It would appear you're the ZZ.
Topic Starter
Stryker Z
You're, like, the fifth Z. You're just not as good as the first.

JKLOL
Druid_old
Welcome!