forum

Ranking Face [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
xCRHW
Hi guys,
My suggestion is that we pp above given ranking we revise get from rank 500 + which means you should look from when you reach rank 500 is a bit much light if you will have grown to square 1 but I think it's a good idea. What you think can foresee getting pp.
So far so good, I hope it will be supported in any!
and i'm sorry for my bad english :* :)
deadbeat
If your asking for the rank number to increase from top 500 to top 1000 or something, this will be happening slowly over time. i think the plan is that sooner or later all plays will go towards your pp
Topic Starter
xCRHW
nono i mean the ranking face in a song on the left side the top 40 raise to top 500 to show get pp sorry for my bad english again xD im bright :D
Azure_Kite
So, you mean instead of showing the top 40 on the rankings on the left hand side of the menu, see the top 500?

This has already been requested by other users on a smaller scale (top 50 to 100). t/84677/
Topic Starter
xCRHW
:) yes but we get PP as rank 500 or better thats the why i think it was nice to see from rank 1 - rank 500 :D
deadbeat
there has all ready been a request asking for #500 to be displayed in the score board. no reason to add this. was all ready denied
there you go
blissfulyoshi
It you seriously care about gaining pp you will know that just getting in the top 500 means almost nothing. Even for players with low pp counts, being on top 500 for an unpopular song will yield you 0pp. Just being in the top 500 is really meaningless imo. If you are in it, that is great, but pp wise, it means almost nothing.

In addition, as other people have said, the top 500 will probably be expanded to include more people. We are not going to keep showing larger high schore list just because this number gets larger. If you want pp, aim for the top and don't bother looking back.

In other news, marking this request as a duplicate.