forum

Show/hide beatmaps with 16th note streams, and higher

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk
Here are a few features that I think would be useful to have in Osu. :)

1) Song selection screen / selection options = Hide all beatmaps with 16th note streams, and higher
2) Song selection screen / selection options = Show only beatmaps with 16th note streams, and higher
3) Song selection screen / song wheel = A small icon placed to the left of the beatmap name when a beatmap has 16th note streams, and higher
4) Options menu / maintenance = Delete all beatmaps that have 16th note streams, and higher
5) Options menu / maintenance = Delete all beatmaps that have 8th note streams, and lower
Atmey
Whats so special with 16th note streams?
Or why so serious?
Nice avatar btw.
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk

Atmey wrote:

Whats so special with 16th note streams?
Or why so serious?
Nice avatar btw.
I like playing beatmaps where I have to click at very fast speeds (ie. 16th notes), and having an option to display only these beatmaps would come in handy. Also, having an option to hide these beatmaps would be useful for noobs and tablet users, and for the times when I haven't got the stamina/strength to click at high speeds. :)
nardii
Well it should at least be based on time between notes as 16th notes are faster or slower depending on the bpm.
An64fan
Do note that you can only place beats down to 8th notes in osu!, when you think about it.

Tbh, I don't see this as practical. And newbs should know they're nowhere near good enough to handle an Insane-level map. If they still try for whatever reason, too bad for them when they fail.
nardii

An64fan wrote:

Do note that you can only place beats down to 8th notes in osu!, when you think about it.

Tbh, I don't see this as practical. And newbs should know they're nowhere near good enough to handle an Insane-level map. If they still try for whatever reason, too bad for them when they fail.
1/8 beat divisor = 32th notes
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.