forum

Multiplayer Country Filter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +62
Topic Starter
F e r l e y
As simple as using "country" as search filter when at multiplayer to find all matches with people within the same country :lol:

Easy and Quick way to find people of your same country to play with =/

Skyara
I was looking around to ask for this and then I saw your post, this is an amazing idea ! But I don't have any star to shoot ;_;
Stefan
I personally wouldn't use it, since I don't care about the nationality.
But I guess some people wish this, so support.
HashishKabob
Why not just ask around in your nationality's #country chat? Then make some friends there, invite them all to game and put a pw on your room.. simple as that.
This is seems like a waste of time.
Skyara

HashishKabob wrote:

Why not just ask around in your nationality's #country chat? Then make some friends there, invite them all to game and put a pw on your room.. simple as that.
My country is Belgium.... And there is no #Belgium, and there is 198 countries in the world, have you seen 198 channels in osu! ?
Stefan

Skyara wrote:

HashishKabob wrote:

My country is Belgium.... And there is no #Belgium, and there is 198 countries in the world, have you seen 198 channels in osu! ?
Pretty good argument. And before some people waste their time with searching persons by their country, a Filter makes here more sense.
Topic Starter
F e r l e y

HashishKabob wrote:

Why not just ask around in your nationality's #country chat? Then make some friends there, invite them all to game and put a pw on your room.. simple as that
Filter is still easier/faster thats the idea... plus I can stalk people of my country when they're on multi :D
SuzumiyaBR
Multiplayer = play play play play

To me it makes no difference playing with people from the same country or not
Skyara

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

Multiplayer = play play play play

To me it makes no difference playing with people from the same country or not

You are not alone in this game for YOU it's play play play play, for me and a lot of people, it's a way to meet some others and to socialize, this is easier when those players are from the same country, just to be able to talk to them and, why not, meet them in real life if you are from the same city etc...
VoidnOwO
:oops:
theowest
I actually want to see the Scandinavian people because I'm somewhat of the Scandinavian community manager. Since #skandinavian isn't auto joining for everyone even less people are knowing about our community. t/100841

but yeah, I want to welcome Swedish, Norwegian and Danish users. You should be able to filter out any country, not just your own.
Kluddio

theowest wrote:

Since #skandinavian isn't auto joining for everyone even less people are knowing about our community. t/100841

but yeah, I want to welcome Swedish, Norwegian and Danish users. You should be able to filter out any country, not just your own.
Why can't peppy just add so everyone in the game out join the country chat room ? (Like if your from USA you join USA chat room , and if your from skandinavian you join skandinavian chat when everytime you logg on)
ann_old

Cloudio-san wrote:

Why can't peppy just add so everyone in the game out join the country chat room ? (Like if your from USA you join USA chat room , and if your from skandinavian you join skandinavian chat when everytime you logg on)
Sounds fine as long as you can close the tabs.

As for the request itself: Sure why not, support.
theowest

Cloudio-san wrote:

theowest wrote:

Since #skandinavian isn't auto joining for everyone even less people are knowing about our community. t/100841

request it. but don't forget that there is no USA chat room.
MeKu
Actually that's great idea, what a pity it wasn't added yet, although it's been 6 years already.

I support it.
-Dokko Imaguri-

MeKu wrote:

Actually that's great idea, what a pity it wasn't added yet, although it's been 6 years already.

I support it.

yeah...its a pity...i wish it will be added anytime soon now