forum

WahHhahOoOoO

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vexed_old
:lol: Whats upppppp all. I have just started mapping and i like it. Umm, I have made 3 maps so far. the first 2 were bs.. just not quite right. the 3rd i am still working on but its gonna be a goody, finally!

A friend of mine just sent me a song and asked me to map it..... OMG The worst song on the face of the planet to time :roll:

Here is a pic of the timing.. and yes it was all necesarry! TOOK ME OVER AN HR. ITS not even sain, take a look...... sorry i ever started but it's finally timed.

P.S. you might need to click the pic to make it bigger once its open

BTW IT'S LIMP BIZKIT.. FULL NELSON
http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l40/greatheathen/?action=view&current=omfgthetimingchanges.jpg
Starrodkirby86
I wonder, was that really needed? :roll: Then again, for the songs that band does it's probably so. Ouch, must be painful for you.

kingcobra's Alphabet Aerobics map has more timing changes though. :(

Welcome to the family. :D
Topic Starter
Vexed_old
8-) Ya... It's hard to imagine timing a song worse than that. It was needed though. i mean if timing means anything! :D
I got what your sayin though. If you look at the timing sections, the beat changes anywhere from like 95 bpm to 98 or so i think. First song i have ever done like that, but now that the timing is done, its just all about the mapping. The guy wants me to make it hard. I am not that good at that kind of mapping.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Vexed_old
i think it was limp biscuit full nelson.. i believe that was the one
Sleep Powder
I rate this introduction with a 4/10
Starrodkirby86
And what are you doing posting here again?
KawaiiLily
Uhm.. Hi, i think?
kuwarudo
HI YOU'RE IMAGE IS SCARING ME.

That's it.
Sleep Powder
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.