forum

Pendulum - Crush

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nhlx
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 29 sierpnia 2019 at 20:46:43

Artist: Pendulum
Title: Crush
BPM: 174
Filesize: 12088kb
Play Time: 04:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Irregular (6,88 stars, 1046 notes)
Download: Pendulum - Crush
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This map is a tribute to people that have inspired me over the years.

STYLE DESCRIPTIONS:

style 0
tribute to skystar's secret desire and irregular mapping, mostly my style excluding the overlapping sliders

style 1 - brutal ferocity
straight sliders at high velocity. this part includes silenced blue tick sliderends for more "aggresive" and raw rhythm - hw/axarious/semaphore/undeadcapulet (he wasn't really an inspiration but i got the idea of one of his maps)

style 2 - scorching dance
finnicky patterns hellbent on aesthetic - ameth rianno/eijikuinbii/firis mistlud

style 3 - industrial nightmare
red anchored sliders and "pipes" going at extremely high velocity - probox/handsome/pino

style 4 - blossoming garden
circular flowing patterns with gradually increasing bezier sliders: nold/yfbmp

style 5 - oceanic ballet
curvy sliders creating circular motions with some spice being red anchored sliders with additional curves (beware of 1/8 kickslider triples) - byfar/sing

style 6 - bezier kingdom
high velocity sliders made mostly with white anchors - neilperry/sharu/mao

style 7 - graceful flow
fancy slow part with sv changes and shapes - rrtyui/emilia

style 8 - slow meander
very slow sliders with wide angled jumps - jounzan/irreversible/den0saur

..and a bit of me in each part, I guess.

I couldn't include everyone there but there are people that helped me improve and influence my mapping overall:

Regou, toybot, winber1, J1_, Nokris, Halgoh

I want to thank everyone who helped me along my way to becoming a mapper I am today, I would've not made it without you, your creativity, ideas and the enormous genius to apply these styles into mapping. And I would've not made it if not for YOUR support, enjoying my maps.

im a little silly overmapping goose please dont bully me...............