forum

Question about Skins

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HalfVampSky
Hello.
I was wondering...
how do i put up a selfmade Skin on here?
as it seems i can't upload anxything here in the Forum,i don't quitwe get how this works lol
And also what should i upload so it works for you?
i know when you put the folder with the Skin in the Skin Folder in Osu! Folder then the skin works...
but you guys upload some kind of other files,which i don't know how to use or where to put so it works =O

so my question is: Which File/Files do i have to upload so you can use my Skin..and what are those Files you put up,and where to put them to use the skin? (the file i mean is called osc. or something...not quite sure anymore)
Luna
Compress the folder into a *.rar file (you can rename it to *.osk as well if you want) and then upload it to any filesharing website (for example puush.me) and post the link on the forums.
OsuMe65

Luna wrote:

Compress the folder into a *.rar file (you can rename it to *.osk as well if you want) and then upload it to any filesharing website (for example puush.me) and post the link on the forums.
If you want to make an .osk version of the skin, refer to this tutorial:

MLGnom wrote:

[5.] There is an easier way to install skins.
All what user will need to do, is just opening the file.
You need to create .osk (osu! skin) file. How to do this I have explained below.

Creating .osk file with WinRAR

Creating .osk file with 7-ZIP

In short : You need to create .zip archive and simply change extension to .osk
Topic Starter
HalfVampSky
Oh thanks guys! =D
i guess i will just compress it to a rar File ..i'll just put the folder of the skin in there..
that way you will only have to unpack and insert the Folder in the Skin Folder.

well i never uploaded any Files..i mostly only upload pictures,so i'm not used to it xD