forum

Damn it, Raki.... (Ar tonelico II)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slain087
First you one-shot us after we utterly wipe the floor with your guards, now you fuck with us in real life, too? "New form of Jamming," indeed.

This is talking about the rematch in Sol Marta, where the third turn is supposed to be a jamming tech, but instead just breaks the game due to buffer overload.
Ivalset
This is very annoying, I got hit by it unexpectedly and had to re-do the area. I didn't even bother trying the optional battles.

Hopefully they'll recall the cds/fix it somehow officially, because I'd really like that fixed.

They could also fix all the flagrant translation errors. I mean I could pick out 90% of them (I only remember 1 or 2 where I really had no idea what the fuck was going on, but shit like bed -> bad? I mean come the fuck on).
Topic Starter
Slain087
And you can't forget the line they completely forgot to translate - the "Lady Cloche!" the IPDs yell whenever they join the Fan Club. I mean, seriously, what the hell? I know there's a lot of text, but that particular one is so prominent in normal gameplay that they shouldn't have missed it, and they have no excuse for it (just like the Raki glitch).

BTW, what path are you taking? I finished up Luca's, and I guess I'll try Cloche next time so I don't have to shuffle everyone around for a Replakia.
Ivalset
I did Cloche's path first. I'm on Luca's now, but I'm working on the third ending.

I really don't like Luca's path at all, compared to Cloche's.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ivalset
As far as I know, NIS America only did the localization, the game itself was developed by Gust.
Lyner
This is talking about the rematch in Sol Marta, where the third turn is supposed to be a jamming tech, but instead just breaks the game due to buffer overload.
So it's not just me :(