forum

Training mod. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Malinen
True, guys, I do not want to play offline, but I need to train and constantly press Esc in end song, that she did not get rank. Please, return SpunOut, with him no one is playing now. Why did it ranked mod? Or add a training mode. Just to make it UNRANKED. Thanks~
Zare
Won't be happening.

peppy already said more than once he dislikes the concept/idea of training.
winber1
use editor
CXu
Yupp, no one is playing anymore because everything is ranked.
Stefan

Malinen wrote:

I do not want to play offline
What is actually the difference between on- and offline?
Nessuka
As of late my Wifi key has been becoming worn,
Why does peppy care so much about this as to drive the entire competitive community away?
Ekaru
Malinen: Considering what you were able to S and SH on your first day of playing, you're doing just fine. You didn't need Spun Out to improve that quickly, right? It shouldn't be a problem for you.

Also, who told you that the change to Spun Out caused everyone to leave? You clearly weren't able to experience this first hand since you've only been here a week, so I'm curious to know who told you such a thing because it simply isn't true. A few people might have left, but most people really didn't care to the point of leaving.

Finally, for future reference, please search before making a new thread. ^_^ This will help you avoid making duplicate threads like this one. You're a newbie so you didn't know this, but this request has been made quite a few times before and rejected every time. Just keep it in mind for the future, please.
Zare

Twilight Sparkle wrote:

Why does peppy care so much about this as to drive the entire competitive community away?
I actually don't get the problem at all.
If you need to train, train. The only thing that would change by using an unranked mod would be that the play wouldn't be added to your total plays. But well. It was a play of your total play, so why don't you want it to be counted? o_O
And why should one quit osu because of this? srsly.
Stefan
ohhhhohhhhh i got an A
omgomgomomogshitgamequitosu!instant
Marcin

Zarerion wrote:

Twilight Sparkle wrote:

I actually don't get the problem at all.
If you need to train, train. The only thing that would change by using an unranked mod would be that the play wouldn't be added to your total plays. But well. It was a play of your total play, so why don't you want it to be counted? o_O
And why should one quit osu because of this? srsly.
Because noobs like OP wannabe pro and uses unranked mods to hide their PC and Total Score.
BTW osu! is too addictive to leave it.
laport
just finish and try later to improve your record, what do you mean you need to press esc, ocd much?

btw, what's up with shirotora's avatar as signature?
sCam
Just do what I do and No Fail everything. Even things you can do. I'm training myself right now. Havent done anything productive rank/pp wise in 15 days because I know the training would pay off in the future. Then it would be much easier to rank and get pp later on once I get good.

I don't want to be like my friends and farm hards/normals for this pp stuff. Hell, I have a friend(well ex friend now) who's in his 3rd month and already has a higher rank than me just by using hidden on Normals. He got like 1500 pp overnight o.0 and he then came to me with his guilty conscious. "I don't think I deserve this rank, sCam. Your cursor movement and tap speed is way above mines" It's what he said. That's one reason why i just care about getting good, I don't care about anything else anymore. If I get good, I know I can get any rank I desire. It might be hard to jump in the top 500, but if I try I can do it.

So all you got to do is suck it up and play. Look at all yhe top playerz. Most have above 30k plays. It shows how much they've practiced and I respect that. Besides, once you get like 35k plays, depending on what you play. You'll be somewhat pro. Just play and have fun. If you want to get good fast, get supporter, download as much maps as you can(even maps in pending) and play them everyday. Farm all the new maps, and eventually you'll get good without even noticing it.
Kanye West
Why do you need a mod for training? There are multitudes of different ways to accomplish this without spending dev time on a mod
peppy
The poster of this thread was a cheater.
Archangel Tirael
Cheater? Lol. ;)
I think that he just play songs on NoFail and multiple scores on x2 on calculator. :D
Ripiki
Really no one?