forum

Junichi Masuda - Pallet Town Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chompy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on September 20, 2019 at 1:32:47 AM

Artist: Junichi Masuda
Title: Pallet Town Theme
Source: ポケットモンスター Let's Go! ピカチュウ・Let's Go! イーブイ
Tags: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu Eevee pokemon nintendo gamefreak 増田順一 Junichi Masuda 景山将太 Shota Kageyama leo16834
BPM: 97.04
Filesize: 3889kb
Play Time: 01:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. leo16834's Normal (1.79 stars, 100 notes)
  2. Your Journey Awaits! (2.42 stars, 128 notes)
Download: Junichi Masuda - Pallet Town Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

pokemon map :)

[Normal] - by leo16834
[Hard] - by me

Thank you box
thanks to Mr OliBomby for their timing
big thanks to leo16834 for providing GD and hitsounds

|
|

Dumb shit don't read lol unless you want to lose brain cells to my dumb ego lol. Putting this down here so that it's just here but hoping no one really finds it lol
Description of my diff and it's sort of "gimmick"
So overall it's mapped to the main melody. The reasoning why there's only a portion of flow variation and structure variation is to sort of simulate the feeling of how Pokemon games are with each release as each version although with some slight flow differences in their stories and with some version exclusives, they're essentially the same structure and basically end the same way. To build off that idea, I made it so that there are slider differences that represent version exclusives and the slight flow change represents the flow differences in each game's stories but essentially ending the same way. They're essentially mirrors of each other.