forum

select output device in osu! audio options [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Hi im asking for an option to change what audio device osu! is using. I tried to do this with a program called IndieVolume so when im playing it only uses my headphones and for the other things on computer like media player or watching youtube videos etc my normal PC speakers.

It works for listening to the song in game but when playing it is a bit buggy and most of the hitsounds are not played. Or is there any other way i can make this working? :?
Tenacious J
I run into this issue too sometimes. This is probably irrelevant but I have times where I launch osu! with headphones plugged in on my lappy and when I want to unplug them for others to hear the music, no audio from built-in speakers. And when I plug them back in again, headphones become completely silent too.
qlum
I remember having issues with that before I got my soundcard but now it all runs of extension cords of the same splitter cable so I just pull the headphone out if I use the speakers and turn of the amplifier if I use my headphone.

I can however see the need for manual selection of the audio output device in osu!.
Damnae
Isn't this a duplicate of t/45648 ?
blissfulyoshi
It seems like a duplicate. I guess I will just go deny this one as a duplicate.