forum

[web] Add "create/edit userpage" button in account settings. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Archangel Tirael
The point is simple: in your profile on our favorite site button will appear "create my page" to create a page in your profile. If the page already exists, then this button will be called "edit my page". This greatly simplifies the creation of its own page in the profile, ease of editing.
Sakura
Why in account settings? you already can just click Edit on your profile's userpage to add/edit info on it.
Marcin

what
Sync
You'll automatically get a userpage when you donate; you don't need to create it, just edit it.
Marcin
FUCKING NINJAS EVERYWHERE
Sakura
Yeah, after re-reading it like 100 times it looks like all he asks it's what you can already do so, denying this.
deadbeat
o.o that was a really fast deny
anyway, yeah, the userpage creation/editing is all ready dead easy. going through account settings is making it harder
Topic Starter
Archangel Tirael
I did not find such a button.
Marcin
You'll automatically get a userpage when you donate;
Topic Starter
Archangel Tirael
In this case, you need to add this button in the settings do not support account, and specify that it will work only after the donation.
deadbeat
why?
EDIT: just if your interested, heres a list of things you get for supporting http://osu.ppy.sh/p/support
Topic Starter
Archangel Tirael
So it will be fewer questions from non-supporters about the creation of your page. In other words, the site will be a little bit more intuitive.
Sakura
If they ask, we will gladly answer them, There's already the info in the support page and if you've been a supporter at least once, you get your userpage and will see the "Edit" button.
Topic Starter
Archangel Tirael
Yes, I already knew from the first time. :)
I say that no it does not have supporters, and it must add to them, but to point out that in order to make this work button, you need to make a donation and thus become a supporter.
deadbeat
so now you want something saying that you don't get a userpage unless you subscribe?
Sakura

deadbeat wrote:

so now you want something saying that you don't get a userpage unless you subscribe?
that seems like a waste of time and space in the profile imo, and also would look ugly.
deadbeat
and useless, i've all ready posted a link to the benefits of getting a subscription
kudocksenju

Archangel Tirael wrote:

The point is simple: in your profile on our favorite site button will appear "create my page" to create a page in your profile. If the page already exists, then this button will be called "edit my page". This greatly simplifies the creation of its own page in the profile, ease of editing.
Bara-
Please don't uselessly bump old (AND MARKED) threads