forum

Is this stream of notes too hard?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crash10
I have been mapping a song recently, called Brinstar Depths. In the Advanced difficulty, there are two streams of notes that have been making me question if I made them too hard (compared to the rest of the map, not other difficulties). The first of them starts at 00:14:708 and goes until 00:16:795, while the other begins at 00:35:838 and ends at 00:38:708. So my question is whether or not those notes fit within the average difficulty of that same map or are they more appropriate for another, harder difficulty of this beatmap? Any help is appreciated.
lewski
yeah those are clearly harder than the rest of the map while the song doesn't do anything special in those parts

looking at the big picture of the map, though, that's a relatively minor problem
Topic Starter
Crash10

lewski wrote:

yeah those are clearly harder than the rest of the map while the song doesn't do anything special in those parts

looking at the big picture of the map, though, that's a relatively minor problem

Alright, then I'm gonna change that to something easier.

If you think the map has other problems then please feel free to point them out if you don't mind. I'm gonna bring it to mods when I'm done with the third difficulty but the more opinions the better.