forum

[Request] Taiko no Tatsujin Ps2.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Kazu-
Hi osu! community,i wonder if anyone has any of the ps2 versions of Taiko no Tatsujin ,because i want to play it and
i searched all the google responses (xD) of Taiko Ps2 download or anything.
I think if someone can upload it to torrent or at least to mediafire,that would be fantastic,because i guess i'm not the unique
guy searching the TnT Ps2 games for the web.

I hope anyone can upload the game,thanks c:

(Sorry for my bad english c: *mercy*)
awp
have you tried ebay or amazon? They probably have it
Topic Starter
-Kazu-
Yeah,probably they can have it... but,i think some people are trying to downloading it ,like me ( please forgive me if you are counter-piracy :c )
I are thought about buy it,but if i can download it,that will be cool..
awp
you can try the usual torrent sites but nobody will be providing links in public since that's against the rules etc
Topic Starter
-Kazu-
Actually i has a link ( Oh my god yes!!) from emudesc,is for Taiko Drum Master,and has 30 songs..

if anyone can send more links (especially the Taiko no Tatsujin 9 in 1 pack) that will be cool *-*

PM if you want it
(yeah,now i understand...sorry :c)
Azure_Kite
I don't think you understand what awp said about it being against the rules. Don't post links of it here.
mathexpert
don't you need the drum controller too? how do you pirate that? o3o
awp
you can use a regular controller (just like you can in Guitar Hero) it just completely defeats the purpose
mathexpert

awp wrote:

you can use a regular controller (just like you can in Guitar Hero) it just completely defeats the purpose
I see, well in that case you might as well use the taiko in osu!. I actually made a video demonstrating this a while back, pretty fun actually.

laport
you should try to find a ps2 controller to usb converter
Soaprman
If you're emulating it and want to use a controller, you might as well just get an Xbox 360 controller (they come with a USB plug). It's a great pad with built-in support on Windows 7.
awp
yeah x360 controllers are better for PC gaming than anything else, including PS2/PS3 controllers, since X360 controllers run on XInput, which is what every modern game uses. Other controllers have to emulate such input and it's a pain in the ass.