forum

[GD REQ / COLLAB REQ FOR EXTRA] for: Entity feat. Amy - Stargazer (Kevin Energy Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flova

[GD REQ / COLLAB REQ FOR EXTRA] for: Entity feat. Amy - Stargazer (Kevin Energy Remix)

sooo first things first:
  1. I'm currently planing on making a mapset for some neat UK hardcore track
  2. I'm searching for potentialy interested mappers who would like to create their own diff for this set
  3. I'm also searching for someone [preferably more experienced - not a neccessity but I'll have a look at ur mapping style and recent stuff to determine if it fits] to make a Collab Extra diff with

Song will be:
Entity feat. Amy - Stargazer (Kevin Energy Remix)

here's a link to the song on YouTube in case u wanna hear it
-DISCLAIMER-
seems like the links in the description (original song source) have been deleted - I'm working on finding a better source than YT rn

I'm looking for the following diffs:
  1. Normal - By Stoats
  2. Hard - Open
  3. Insane - Open
  4. Extra - Open
  5. Extra [Collab Diff] - Open
  6. Topdiff - By Me

RULES:
  1. Anyone can apply for making a GD, however you should atleast have some experience in making a "rankable" map, because I wanna ultimately push this into the ranked section
  2. You should map the map with your own style and express ideas freely - I will not tolerate if u grab ideas from another mappers diff and not ask him/her about it
  3. There is no explicit deadline, but please show respect to the other mappers in the set and don't drag the time it takes for other mappers unnecessarily
  4. You do not need to hitsound your diff, I'll hapily do that, however if you want to hitsound your own diff we can talk about it
  5. Have loads of fun mapping :)

INFO:
  1. The linked base map just contains the basic timing atm, but I'll update it once I have more time (to a clearly sectioned map with all relevant presets such as sections, combocolours etc.)
  2. I'll be away over the weekend [09.08.2019 -12.08.2019] - So expect said update on Monday
  3. Feel free to friend me, to see when I'm online ingame and contact me directly
  4. If I'm not online rn and you have questions regarding the mapset you can forum PM me, I will regularly check them
  5. If you are interested in mapping a diff for this set, just answer to this Thread

SET LINK:
  1. Here's the link to the updated base set [the diff rn only contains the timing and basic sectioning]

I hope someone shows the same interest as me in this song, looking forward to hearing from you

- Flova