forum

Hello There! A Gaming Dragon Here.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takane
Although my account was created back in February of 2018, I really didn't start playing till December of that year. This is my first ever post on the forums so excuse my awkwardness. Although I didn't start playing until 2018, I have been lurking in the shadows of the osu! community since early 2015. I found the game from just random youtube recommendations, and I wanted to play so bad. But, I didn't have the hardware to play, so I just silently watched my favorite player, Cookiezi (Shigetora, Nathan on Osu), and wondered how anyone could do what he was doing. I aspired to become as good as him, and I still do, now I realize it is going to take some time. :P

So far, osu! has been a really fun game! At first, I was just a casual "this is fun!" player, but now, I'm always trying to improve myself and climb higher in ranks. There are some really good people in the osu! community and I would like to, anonymously, thank those who helped me when I was starting out.

I am an American player who specializes in HR and some DT. Im pretty good, but I'm nothing special. I hope to continue to grow as a player and a source of information to those who are new to the game. I'm active pretty much daily, so if you see me online feel free to shoot me a message. If I don't respond, I'm probably doing something else. I also stream on Twitch, but I'm not going to link anything.

I'm in #osu chat often! I'm friendly (most of the time :P), say hi!

o/
Miyu Okamoto
Welcome to the forums. I'm in awe for your passion for osu!, I used to watch (and still do) Let's Plays! of games I couldn't afford or play because of lack of modern consoles. My aspiration is to be like Sotarks and VINXIS, I don't think I'll ever git gud, but it'd be nice to git gud at making beatmaps instead

It's heartwarming you've had other osu! players help you out too since you started playing

I think you're going to be able to give a lot to this community. I really do look forward to seeing you around