forum

Keyboard Issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SaikenAsukito
Inland ProHT: 104 Keys Mechanical keyboard with Blue Switches and backlight

-This keyboard Will leave out and not register some pressed notes with full keyboard backlights on.
abraker
Hey!
Please read this: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/940932
cravenfiner
my keyboard also has issues i spilled water on it twice and bubble tea once some letters dont work and some stick to the bottom how to fix
Tad Fibonacci
What the fuck is this Help tier shit thread doing here?

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Sir, you are under arrest for not keeping your thread on OT spicy. Bland threads like this might be okay in G&R but here in OT, we have a minimum spice meter. You are currently at a dangerously low spice level.
Please post some related memes to this thread in the next 48 hours to raise your spice level to the required level.

And remember, next time always keep your threads spicy.
abraker
Tad, your foreign policy sux
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

Tad, your foreign policy sux
Excuse me abraker, my foreign policy is the spiciest policy ever created.
It encourages people to keep things spicy.
As of late, things haven't been quite spicy as it should be. If this keeps up, OT spice reserves will be threatened, and what you'll end up with will be memes like: awkward penguin, hand emoji and philosopher raptors.
That is why I've been working tirelessly to keep the spice level in check.

That's why spice is so important. And remember, keep your posts and memes spicy.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
A dose of spice a day keeps the travelers away
abraker
Wow you have so much to say in regards to spice in OT. I got to say those ideas are so interesting that you should put them in practice and shove a ghost pepper down the pipe they were mouthed from.
Tad Fibonacci
Abraker is a bulli ><
Westonini
ColdTooth
yeah i played too much of this game my keyboard doesnt work anymore
levesterz
I fix my keyboard with silly putty.
Now my keyboard make this funny squeky sound when press