forum

osu! Release (b20120813-14)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Adding a few awesome new features, my favourite being borderless window fullscreen mode (which also supports the editor :)). Also, real-time mapping support in the editor for taiko mode, a perfect/SS version of Sudden Death mod, game mode filters to the user list, and more detailed chat channel information!

If you have any issues, please post them in the tech support forum. You can discuss the new features in this thread, but pleas stay on topic!
Lightning Wyvern
Wow, perfect SD!
:D
-FireThunder-
wow, that's soo great update :)
James2250

peppy wrote:

borderless fullscreen mode (which also supports the editor ).
Never thought I would see the day the editor would have fullscreen support.

Awesome :D
mintong89
GOOD UPDATE!!!! :) :)
Vlad-
naisu!
zerod
wow perfect sudden death :o
Rawrol
Yes,Been waiting for a Perfect Mod.
Mara
Very very nice.
Kuria
YES OH GOD YEEEEESSS!!!
looks like my hope that i wrote on my siggy before are became true sooner than what i expected XD
bossandy
borderless fullscreen mode (which also supports the editor ).
Add Taiko "live mapping" support in editor

Best two for mappers , I love you all !!!
Cristian

peppy wrote:

Areal-time mapping support in the editor for taiko mode
OMG i made 20 maps with that in 20 min AHAHAHA

Ty, i really need that. :)
Archangel Tirael
It remains to be added to the
game Taiko GUI for Editor, the
layout of which I have drawn
in the same thread, in the
"Future Requests", and taiko
mapery will be happy. My
mock them, like, like. :)
[suicide
YES!!
Kyshiro

I'm confused, does this mean you are supposed to be able to pick a windowed version of your desktop's full resolution? Because the resolution I'm using, 1600x900, isn't in the list, the biggest size that appears to me is 1440x900.

Anyhow, it's awesome that it's possible to use this in edit mode :3
sunshy_old
Goodjob.
BulldozA
That perfect SS mod YES!!! this update is full of win
Topic Starter
peppy

Kyshiro wrote:

I'm confused, does this mean you are supposed to be able to pick a windowed version of your desktop's full resolution? Because the resolution I'm using, 1600x900, isn't in the list, the biggest size that appears to me is 1440x900.

Hmm, it should be in the list. If it isn't you can try to manually set it in your osu!.<username>.cfg (search for Width= and Height=).
sCam
nice perfect sudden death mod :D
VelperK
"Perfect" mod not working in ctb nor taiko :/

cool update though! ^^
Frizz

Yes it works
BrokenArrow
I peppy you.
Ayu
Damn, full screen editting? A-WE-SOME.
Also, seems that I‘m going to try making some taiko maps.
Kyshiro

peppy wrote:

Kyshiro wrote:

Hmm, it should be in the list. If it isn't you can try to manually set it in your osu!.<username>.cfg (search for Width= and Height=).
That's awesome, thanks, did that.

PS: For the ones having trouble with a part of osu being out of the screen while in edit mode using the fullscreen size, You can use a tool like photoshop to calculate a new size which is a bit smaller, and manually insert it in the osu!.<username>.cfg like Peppy said.

For example if your screen size is 1024x768:
Make sure to tick ''Constrain Proportions'' before changing the size so that the numbers stay equal.
Simply edit it to: (Changing 1 number will change the other one too, this is what the ''Constrain Proportions'' does)
TechnoMaster
I like the new Report menu
Skyara
Mmmh good stuff again, thank you peppy for the time you spend for us to enjoy more this game ^^
Topic Starter
peppy
Make sure to thank Eph and woc too, for their respective contributions :).
TroCha
Nice :D
Loctav
I wish there would also be a way to quick change between Taiko/Default Standard Skin in editor mode. This would enhance modding and mapping even more ;_;
But great changes so far! Glad to see the new report button and the full screen editor
Piotrekol
borderless fullscreen mode
finally end of alt-tabing every few mins(causing crash after few times...)
thanks \o/
UnderminE
Seriously what the hell happened to my online list
I don't like the update just because of this now.
OnosakiHito
Great changes we have there! Especially for us taiko mappers. Thank you really much for it!
I have just one request. The combo colours are not changing in the editor when you start live-mapping.
Could you add this in the next update?
Topic Starter
peppy
Updated with fixes to most known issues.
statementreply

Finally :o
Bass
is that bug?

(Don't mind that black rectangle)
BrokenArrow

statementreply wrote:

Finally :o
What does that mean?
Cygnus
Editor in Full screen! <3
techz59
lookin nice! :)
crystalsuicune
real-time mapping support in the editor for taiko mode
All

of

my

yes
lchgeorge
REPORT:
Perfect dead is not work on CTB mode
Sakura

lchgeorge wrote:

REPORT:
Perfect dead is not work on CTB mode
Report bugs in the Tech Support forum, not in this thread.
Ookamin_old
I'm the only one getting heart attacks in this new mode ?
-Lunasa-

UnderminE wrote:

Seriously what the hell happened to my online list
I don't like the update just because of this now.

same here after the latest update
Meru
okay, the borderless update is totally awesome :3 (since my pc resolution is only 1024x768 orz)
Topic Starter
peppy
I'm not sure what you mean about the online list - the fact that it only has three columns? I will see what I can do to fix this, but it WAS a bug-fix to stop the panels from overflowing off the screen (and hiding the scroll bar).
BeatofIke
So much easier to do flashlight, hard rock, and jumps in borderless full screen. I love this update! :)
Skyara
There is just one thing I'm not sure with.

By making the report easier, aren't you afraid that people could missclick on the button or using this too often ?
Cyclohexane
Isn't there a prompt when you click on it? Like, "confirm this report" or something? I honestly don't know, (and I don't really want to check since I risk sending a false report) but if there isn't well there should be one, mentioning that abusive reports will get punished and whatnot, but I'm pretty damn sure that's something peppy wouldn't disregard.
s 8 n
Some low rank players consider you using a hack if you fc a song with no mods lol so what if they report for false reason??
Sakura

-StarK wrote:

Some low rank players consider you using a hack if you fc a song with no mods lol so what if they report for false reason??
A report doesnt equal a ban/silence, we do check on each of the reports that come.
show more