forum

Simple introduction.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hat
I'm sorry in advance, I dislike talking about myself.

Hi.
My name is hat or Infinity.
I'm a german graphic designer/3D student and artist currently living in France.

I'm sorry if I'm cold with you, my intention is not to hurt or annoy you with it. I like talking with people, but I have a hard time understanding/correctly using emotional responses.

I'm currently building a portfolio with art I've made online to avoid having my real name over my artwork.

I'm a very mediocre osu player, but I mostly just play for fun. I hope to reach better accuracy, aim and reaction times later on the road, but I also have a lot of things to focus on besides videogames, so everything will come in its due time.

Other than osu, I'm a rather avid csgo, civilization and indie games player. Feel free to add me on steam, it's on my profile.

This basically concludes my introduction.
Hope to meet new faces, see you around.
mulraf
so i assume you just lately went to france and probably know german or both languages? or do you mean you were born in germany and went to france as a kid?

grüße gehn jedenfalls raus nach bague frankreich

das mit den emotionen geht mir tatsächlich ziemlich ähnlich aber macht find ich eig. nichts wenn man introvertiert ist.
will jetzt trotzdem nen link zum portfolio falls es fertig is :o
Topic Starter
hat

mulraf wrote:

so i assume you just lately went to france and probably know german or both languages? or do you mean you were born in germany and went to france as a kid?

grüße gehn jedenfalls raus nach bague frankreich

das mit den emotionen geht mir tatsächlich ziemlich ähnlich aber macht find ich eig. nichts wenn man introvertiert ist.
will jetzt trotzdem nen link zum portfolio falls es fertig is :o

war ein bissl weg, sorry dafür.

I know German, given that it is my native language.
I also know french somewhat well, but it still is difficult, even 4 years after going there.

Ich hab nie wirklich viel gesprochen, leute haben glück falls ich mehr als 3 sätze
nacheinander sagen kann lmao, deswegen weiss ich auch weniger wie man eben mit leuten umgeht.

Und sehr gerne! kommt iwie so in den nächsten wochen, hoffentlich.