forum

A

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unpredictable
POST YOUR FAVORITE "A" LETTER WORD HERE TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THE LETTER A

According to wikipedia, "A is the first letter and the first vowel of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is similar to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives. The uppercase version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar."

Context
So I wanted to be a horrible memester and start a thread with the creeper meme but I didn't see that there was one so shame on me. But Westonini thought of a brilliant idea of starting alphabet threads so why don't we start off with the first and formost, letter A. A letter we're all familiar with. Such a genius idea I know but let's us not put this time to waste, let's show our upmost appreciation to the one and the only, Letter A!!!
Westonini
is this thread a follow-up to https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/941120 ?

are we making new threads for the following lyrics too? also we should make a thread for every letter of the alphabet.
Topic Starter
Unpredictable

Westonini wrote:

is this thread a follow-up to https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/941120 ?

are we making new threads for the following lyrics too? also we should make a thread for every letter of the alphabet.

actually didnt even see this fuck. actually lets do the alphabet. great idea

edit: fixed
Westonini
oh

i dont think this ended well last time
Topic Starter
Unpredictable

Westonini wrote:

oh

i dont think this ended well last time

dont worry i edited the description again so the thread can last longer for another 30 minutes
abraker
Topic Starter
Unpredictable

abraker wrote:

FAG ERA FLASHBACKS

TIME TO BRING BACK THE GOOD OL' PTSD
Westonini
it's ok, this one is "A" and not "a" so it's different
ColdTooth
Astonishing move
levesterz
That creeper thread is more successful attempt than my discord attempt
Kyomaku
When did FG turn into full on shitposting?

OT: Avocado
Westonini
since the mods moved these threads from OT to FG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Creeper and now this... I’m not ready yet

OT: Abracadabra
Keiga
Personally would pick antidisestablishmentarianism

Nice meme
vinnicci
AAA batteries