Ashton
7.14%
roshan117
0.00%
Total votes: 14
Topic Starter
abraker
Storyline
The team found themselves in the midst of a rave full of countless dead souls wasting their lives away in an enternal nonstop dance. Intense flashing lights radiate the nightclub in bursts of agonizing lazers. One only needs to listen to the music for a second to be trapped in a trance like the surrounding dead who lost themselves ages before. Every step further into the craze they find their heartbeat matching closer to the tempo coursing at a deadly deathstream speed that can rip your heart to shreds.

The nine denizens find bottles filled with liquids on the floor that look like a familiar concoction. Why it is 99% alcohol! With a hurry they open the bottles and start washing their thirsts away. Refreshed, they start searching for a way out of the party hell. With every step they take they can feel the music pounding against them harder and harder. The nauseating music pushes them back as they fight their way forward.

Suddenly Ender Lain starts laughing. The maniacal laughter was a sight to fear. Going entirely off the rails, Ender Lain starts attacking the other eight denizens, eerily matching the music while yelling "WE ARE HERE NOW AND FOREVER HERE NOW AND FOREVER ...". Restrained facing down against the floor, a slight twitch in the head spooked everyone as if possessed at that very moment. Ender Lain twists their head a full terrifying 180 degrees. You can hear the neck painfully break as the head turned, as the large black eyes get slowly revealed in the ultimate uncanny sight. In a ghostly mutter the last words escaped the doomed denizen, "now and forever... here" before the face started melting inwards and boiling away. The remaining eight denizens were in utter shock.

Fearing for their life, they quickly turn to see if it's 99% alcohol they drank. Nothing was abnormal- but Ender Lain's... which was 100% alcohol. A portal opens up allowing them to escape the party hell to a calmer, yet darker realm. Now they know not to trust anything, but will that be enough to save themselves?
Rules
1. No Off-Topic discussions in the Execution Threads. Topics that are allowed to be discussed will be voting thoughts, riddles, and thoughts on who will survive. Any complaints can be sent to me via forum/discord PM.

2. Any helpful suggestions can be sent through forum/discord pm, if it's in the thread, it'll be ignored. I'll be taking anything from anyone, that includes dead players, and those who aren't part of the game.

3. Please give other players a chance to answer the riddles/puzzles, if you keep answering them, the other players may see you as a threat, and will try to execute you whenever they can.

4. Don't speak if you're dead.
Riddle
It covers all of living and is filled with color
It was made with passion by a younger one
You simply need to test it out!

What am I?
Answer: ?
Safe: ?
DISCLAIMER

If you wish to leave the game because you absolutely feel like you don't have time for any of this, please pm the reason why you don't wanna participate anymore, you can leave at any point you want. The Safe section will be removed for the last 4 Players left.
Previous Chapter | Next Chapter
Ashton
I’m gonna guess happiness
Westonini
that's the last time i drink something i just found off the floor.

- - -

this riddle's pretty good, it's not something that I can just google this time.

that last line makes me think that, whatever it is, it's a physical object so everything else could be taken somewhat literally. Not sure tho. I couldnt really think of too many things that would make sense with all those lines so I'll just guess a kite or a paper air plane.

i think i can give multiple guesses since rule 3 is a thing. otherwise just tell me and i'll choose one.
levesterz
Edible poisonous orbeez
Tad Fibonacci
It's abraker's Skill (I'm on mobile so I can't do the fancy font or color, I might edit it again later.)

Edit: 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛.
pentaqola
im just gonna say its origami

besides... paper planes are origami
KatouMegumi
people love eliminating silly usernames, huh.
MrSparklepants
It was a good run
Topic Starter
abraker
Guess the riddle correctly to save yourself!
ColdTooth
*Nomming popcorn*
Tad Fibonacci
Uhh chapter 4 when?
Topic Starter
abraker
I think it's rip
ColdTooth
goddamnit
pentaqola
chapter 4 got eliminated

f
samX500
So does that mean that every player currently alive wins?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Can I speak in here even though I'm dead?
Tad Fibonacci

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Can I speak in here even though I'm dead?
It's ok, the thread is dead anyways.
Westonini
We're all stuck in limbo.
Topic Starter
abraker

YOU STARE AT THE ABYSS

THE ABYSS STARES BACK AT YOU

THIS IS LIMBO

Tad Fibonacci
No Abyss sempai, you're being lewd (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
Serraionga
@[ - Zekks - ]
MrSparklepants
I didn't die, surprising.
Tad Fibonacci
Maybe, just maybe.

OT executions didn't die. It was killed. By MrSparklepants!
Topic Starter
abraker
THONKY THONK

pentaqola
this mystery is mind-boggling
[offline player
The poll look like a pp
Westonini
:////////////////////

kinda facts.
show more