Emaal
>512kbits

jaja
kriers
Waiting for this video has made it a long and boring day
Emaal

kriers wrote:

Waiting for this video has made it a long and boring day
I AM SORRY, BUT I ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR, AND HAD TO RE-RENDER.

EXPECT IT IN 90 MINUTES.
Emaal
Emaal

emaaal wrote:

Godmorgen, god aften eller god eftermiddag!
English
Hello everyone.
I and some of my friends, have talked about making a top 15 of the best player in Scandinavia.
I have with some others, with big care chosen which players, from the different countries that have the chance of coming into the top 15 this time.
Scandinavia includes; Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

If there's a player you don't know, I have linked their profile on their name, so just click it.

Since this is a top 15, and it might be a bit hard choosing 15 players, it is fine if you can't, but is preferred that you do.

So go go go! Write the players you want to see in the top 15! And yes, I'll make a video.

I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO TAKE THIS SERIOUS.

Dansk
Jeg og nogle andre, har fået snakket om at skulle lave en top15 over de bedste i Skandinavien!
Jeg har sammen med andre, nøje valgt hvilke spillere fra de forskellige lande i Skandinavien, der har mulighed for at komme med i denne top 15.
Skandinavian inkludere; Danmark, Norge og Sverige.

Da dette er en top 15, skal man helst vælge 15 forskellige, men hvis dette ikke er muligt, vælger man hvad man har lyst til.

Så go go go! Vælg dem du vil se i denne top 15! Og ja, jeg laver en video.

Svenska
Hej allihopa, jag och några av mina kompisar har talat om att skapa en top-15-lista av de femton bästa spelarna i Skandinavien.
Vi har med omsorg valt de femtom spelarna från Skandinavien som har en chans att hamna på listan.
Skandinavien innefattar: Danmark, Norge och Sverige.

Eftersom det här är en top-15-lista, så skulle vi föredra om ni valde just femton spelare, men om du inte kan namnge 15 så är det också okej.

Norsk
Jeg og noen venner har snakket sammen om å lage en liste over de 15 beste spillere i Skandinavia (Danmark, Sverige og Norge).
Sammen med noen andre har vi nøye valgt ut de spillere fra Skandinavia som har en mulighet til å havne på listen i denne omgang.
Siden dette er en liste over de 15 beste, hadde det vært flott om du kunne velge 15 spillere, men om dette er vanskelig er det også greit å velge færre.

Kom igjen! Skriv ned de du vil se i en top15! Ja, jeg lager video.

JEG HÅPER ALLE KAN TA DETTE SERIØST.

Danish players that has been chosen:
CircleMuncher
TraxieChan
ThePal
Shoujo
emaaal
LuvieN
Heibel66

Norwegian players that has been chosen:
CXu
kriers
AndreasHD
KinomiCandy
Nilsso
oscar
f e a r
-GN
MillhioreF
ivaz

Swedish players that has been chosen:
Gyuunyu
Hanyuu-chan
Gabi
Nekoo[]
palinus
Holmir
boat
theowest
Nana tan
Teras
Slizzer95
XasdasdX
Saten
NoodleZ
cloudiosan
Nidert

VOTING CLOSES THE 9TH OF SEPTEMBER.

Any questions, of stuff you'd like to be informed about, I'd like pm'd to this account. Thank you, and good luck! :3
video :

MillhioreF
yay I didn't make it \:D/
Emaal
what the shit am i retarded fuck
MillhioreF
to be fair the original nomination list was made back when I sucked, now I still suck but I'm #4 pp in Norway so that's something

EDIT: no need to remake the video or anything, I'd just be happy with an honorary mention in the description next to Nilsso!
thelewa
kriers was fabulous
MillhioreF
top 2 scandinavian players = top 2 scandinavian sexy voices
-GN
i love how my replay was the one score that took me 4 tries to complete with FL. now i look dumb compared to nidert :<<<
kriers
well GN last time when CXu made a vid for Norway, he picked a lolrandom shit hardrock run for one of my plays. NEXT TIME ;D
-GN

kriers wrote:

well GN last time when CXu made a vid for Norway, he picked a lolrandom shit hardrock run for one of my plays. NEXT TIME ;D
see folks, asking people helps
theowest
i was too shy to say more than what i said
kriers
"kriers definitely deserves this spot on the list........................." and I just thought "boy that was long!" xD
thelewa
man, kriers should do commentary on the 2012 top 20 video too
theowest

kriers wrote:

"kriers definitely deserves this spot on the list........................." and I just thought "boy that was long!" xD
dont hit me
kriers

thelewa wrote:

man, kriers should do commentary on the 2012 top 20 video too
I'd actually love to do that since I'm geeking on top20
ThePal
Alright people, you DON'T know how many times I failed on making that commentary for Emaal.
I've made a .rar of me embarassing myself while trying to do a commentary for the poor bastard.

Enjoy my social suicide!~ THIS IS A BUTTON
Gabi
>Retired
>Hasn't got a single top score in 2012
>Still in top #10

Damn, i still got it.
theowest
we suck
kriers

Gabi wrote:

>Retired
>Still in top #10

Damn, i still got it.
true legend
-GN

Gabi wrote:

>Retired
>Still in top #10

Damn, i still got it.
we are not worthy
Nilsso
I loled.
theowest
thelewa
fishie da best

SPOILER ALERT, WHAT I SAID CONTAINS A SPOILER, IF YOU CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE THEN AVOID THE SPOILER
kriers
If I can see into the future, spoilers don't exist
MillhioreF
Kluddio

MillhioreF wrote:

Hahaha!
Fan du gjorde precis min dag <3