forum

Rem V1 [SD|HD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
axvl

New skinning series!

This skin gameplay wise does only support osu! standard mode.

So i decided to make a skin based on the character Rem from Re:zero.
And if my motivation for skinning comes back i will make this a series, like Rem V1, Rem V2 etc.
AND, there is a non-anime version of this in the making:)
And if you are going to use these textures in some other skin then make sure to credit me, thanks.

Downloads
Weeb
Mega
Mediafire
Non-Weeb
Mega
Mediafire

And thanks to everyone in the skinhouse and Skinship discord server for helping create this skin :D

Updates :
16/8/2019, released the non-anime version and added numbers to the normal version and non-anime version
Fatal3ty
No Numbers? Not all people like with dots. Make a numbers Version for that. :)
Topic Starter
axvl

Fatal3ty wrote:

No Numbers? Not all people like with dots. Make a numbers Version for that. :)

Yeah true will look into that :)
thanks
[ Wolffry ]
wow! Very nice

I'll use it :)
Topic Starter
axvl

[ Wolffry ] wrote:

wow! Very nice

I'll use it :)

Thanks mate ;D
Lingunni
This looks like a pretty nice skin, if we could get a numbered version instead of the dots that would be awesome!
-xKeita-
oh boy I hope there's non-"nsfw" elements in this
[nick-]
I think i'm gonna give this a try !! But I agree with others, I would prefer a version with numbers too :P
Topic Starter
axvl

Pinguu wrote:

This looks like a pretty nice skin, if we could get a numbered version instead of the dots that would be awesome!

scattered wrote:

I think i'm gonna give this a try !! But I agree with others, I would prefer a version with numbers too :P

Thanks,its in the making ;D
Hari
Looks nice :o
Topic Starter
axvl

Hari wrote:

Looks nice :o

Thanks, hope you enjoy it ;)
Danieluwu
Nice skin feels super light to use been trying to find a new skin to play with lately
Topic Starter
axvl

Danieluwu wrote:

Nice skin feels super light to use been trying to find a new skin to play with lately

glad you like it ;)
Okumura Shio
Very good skin
Skrublord
I see the gameplay is heavily inspired by one of beasttrolls skins, I like your taste, very nice skin
Topic Starter
axvl

Okumura Shio wrote:

Very good skin

thanks, glad you like it :D

Skrublord wrote:

I see the gameplay is heavily inspired by one of beasttrolls skins, I like your taste, very nice skin

Yeah im a big fan of that kind of style aswell, so i did something similair, glad you liked it ;D
SadKoo
Looks nice!
Topic Starter
axvl

SadKoo wrote:

Looks nice!

Thanks! :D
-Activision
imo the nonanime skin feels empty, maybe make it less anime, but still with Rem in the skin? Also try reducing the nudity the anime ver has, maybe just put her in her maid clothes instead of in a bikini.
MrDepressident
What is the name of the piano song when you are finished with a map ?
show more