forum

How long does it take for NAT to respond to BN applications?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
enneya
hi

i submitted a BN application on the 6th of this month, and it has almost been two weeks since then, and i haven't gotten any response yet. i'm a bit concerned if they received my application in the first place

does anyone know how long it takes for the NAT to evaluate my application, how long it takes for them to respond in average, or how many applicants are ahead of me before they start with mine?
dennischan
From what I have heard people usually receive feedback in 1 week - 2 weeks. Sometimes feedback and decisions may be delayed though because of a large number of applicants and such.

Another thing worth noticing is that you probably need to finish the RC test before they will evaluate your application, so make sure you have already completed the RC test.

Umm if you have any other questions it can be beneficial to try contacting NATs about your case. There are currently 9 standard NATs so you might want to contact any one of them.

Mao, pishifat, Naxess, Lasse, -Mo-, Chaoslitz, Kibbleru, Mir, and Gottagof4st

(Note that naxess mainly programs instead of mapping so maybe contacting the other 8 NATs would be more useful since they do more day to day beatmappig stuff)